485 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Pzs said:

Nope no status update i even called and the lady told me that maybe it hasn’t updated yet. Thank you so much!!! I’m really worried because i can see through the envelope theres a signature and I’m not sure if interview letters come signed. 

Im sure they all come with a signature. That’s all you can see ? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, KYICGM said:

Im sure they all come with a signature. That’s all you can see ? 

The NOA1 didn’t come signed nor did the biometrics appointment the only thing that was signed was the RFE but we responded to it 4-5 months ago. Yes its kinda hard to see from the scan but there’s definitely a signature. 

22 minutes ago, Pzs said:

The NOA1 didn’t come signed nor did the biometrics appointment the only thing that was signed was the RFE but we responded to it 4-5 months ago. Yes its kinda hard to see from the scan but there’s definitely a signature. 

I meant the interview letter. They should come signed right ? Well good luck to you ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Timeline

I

4 minutes ago, KYICGM said:

I meant the interview letter. They should come signed right ? Well good luck to you ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I really hope so. If anyone received their interview letter already please let me know if they come signed. Thank you so much, good luck to you too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pzs said:

I

I really hope so. If anyone received their interview letter already please let me know if they come signed. Thank you so much, good luck to you too!

My interview letter isn't signed...

Timeline
37 minutes ago, reblem14 said:

My interview letter isn't signed...

I really hope its just a response to the service request. My status online hasn’t  changed for a few months now. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Pzs said:

I really hope its just a response to the service request. My status online hasn’t  changed for a few months now. 

Update: It was a courtesy letter to let me know I’ll have to get my medical exam done. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 10/27/2018 at 9:47 AM, Jemilyn said:

Congratulations! It is my first time to hear the " Evolution of Relationship Letter " I don't have it in my AOS application I might expect some questions on AOS interview how we met??? And other questions? My AOS interview will be next week same time 11:20am hope I will going to have same smooth interview next week ☺️ God Bless us all 

Hi @Jemilyn how did your AOS interview go? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, ttjewell said:

Hi @Jemilyn how did your AOS interview go? 

It was pretty intense! Or maybe just the way i feel.... most of the questions are from your AOS form and i gave them some original documents of my health insurance and wedding pictures and some pictures in out trips, some conversations too when i was still in the Philippines.

Timeline

I am waiting for my case status change online because the interviewer said they will send an email to me. It was 1 hr and 5 mins interview by the way! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jemilyn said:

It was pretty intense! Or maybe just the way i feel.... most of the questions are from your AOS form and i gave them some original documents of my health insurance and wedding pictures and some pictures in out trips, some conversations too when i was still in the Philippines.

Fingers crossed for you that your status changes online. Did you receive your EAD/AP card yet?

Timeline
Just now, ttjewell said:

Fingers crossed for you that your status changes online. Did you receive your EAD/AP card yet?

No. I don't think they will give any because i had interview already. I'm crossing my fingers now and praying to get the green card next week. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jemilyn said:

No. I don't think they will give any because i had interview already. I'm crossing my fingers now and praying to get the green card next week. 

congratulation i would like to ask you how much time took for your case update after Bio. Appt get done because for my case it's all most week tracking didn't change

Timeline
1 hour ago, linuxma said:

congratulation i would like to ask you how much time took for your case update after Bio. Appt get done because for my case it's all most week tracking didn't change

It took almost 2 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.