485 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, linuxma said:

Mine stuck on finger fee received for all must month after I had my biometric I called usicis they says it’s still on normal proccessing :(  seems they are being slow 

Yeah mine stuck on it for 6 months. Hopefully it is faster for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, yujuwithyot said:

Yeah mine stuck on it for 6 months. Hopefully it is faster for you!

Thank you it’s really annoying I want to apply for driving license But I can’t  I have to wait until gc or aed approved I wish that process go fast 

I filed for AOS early August.

So far i've received a RFIE which was for something simple and i've sent back to them already.

Still waiting on my Advanced Parole and EAD to be approved. 😔

I didn't think it took this long for those two to be accepted but seems i was wrong, it's so frustrating not being able to work for such a long time, getting fed up of waiting now and i'm sure you all feel the same! Also can't apply for driving licence until i get those two either. 

K-1 Visa

06/21/17 - NOA1
12/22/17 - NOA2 Approved

01/24/18 - NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/18 - Case Number Received 'In transit to Embassy'

02/08/18 - Embassy Received. Case status set as Ready
03/02/18 - Medical 

03/09/18 - Interview 
03/15/18- Visa Issued
03/20/18 - Visa in Hand
03/24/18 - MI Bound

04/15/18 - MARRIED!!! :wub:

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Emeryx said:

So far i've received a RFIE which was for something simple and i've sent back to them already.

I didn't think it took this long for those two to be accepted but seems i was wrong, it's so frustrating not being able to work for such a long time, getting fed up of waiting now and i'm sure you all feel the same! Also can't apply for driving licence until i get those two either. 

Same here I m tired of stay home I can’t apply for driving license so I can buy car. I don’t know why it’s take that long :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Emeryx said:

I filed July 30th. Still no EAD or AP but we have our interview this week so let’s hope all goes well. I’m sure your interview will be scheduled soon the Detroit field office seems to be fast. 

On 12/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, ttjewell said:

I filed July 30th. Still no EAD or AP but we have our interview this week so let’s hope all goes well. I’m sure your interview will be scheduled soon the Detroit field office seems to be fast. 

I feel we would of got our interview date around about now if we didn't get a RFIE for not sending a birth certificate in, so we are kind of to blame for the set back on that one.

K-1 Visa

06/21/17 - NOA1
12/22/17 - NOA2 Approved

03/02/18 - Medical 

03/09/18 - Interview 
03/15/18- Visa Issued
03/20/18 - Visa in Hand
03/24/18 - MI Bound

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine too... until now i am waiting for aos interview result 😢 Mix emotions everyday until now my case status online is the same " interview was scheduled " even i finished my interview last November 

good news is i already have my combo card and i will going to have my state id this week and my temporary permit to drive...I already passed the written exam..

Edited by Jemilyn

Timeline

We had our interview yesterday at the Detroit field office. We got there at 1 and we were taken in by 1:15. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes as the officer was training another officer and she was went through everything we had submitted. At the end she said she would review our case and let us know by Friday her decision. As of 6am this morning new card is being produced. 👏👏👏

On 12/5/2018 at 7:00 AM, ttjewell said:

We had our interview yesterday at the Detroit field office. We got there at 1 and we were taken in by 1:15. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes as the officer was training another officer and she was went through everything we had submitted. At the end she said she would review our case and let us know by Friday her decision. As of 6am this morning new card is being produced. 👏👏👏

Random one but what kind of questions did they ask? did any questions throw you off which made you say to yourself 'i didn't think they would ask that' just curious on what to expect when the time comes ☺️

K-1 Visa

06/21/17 - NOA1
12/22/17 - NOA2 Approved

03/02/18 - Medical 

03/09/18 - Interview 
03/15/18- Visa Issued
03/20/18 - Visa in Hand
03/24/18 - MI Bound

Timeline

I got a notification this morning “card was mailed to me” 👏 

here is our timeline from application to card being mailed. We didn’t get any RFE

July 30th - Sent packet -AOS, EAD & AP

July 31th - NOA 1

August 27th - biometrics 

October 29th - interview notice

December 4th - interview approved

December 7 Card in mail. 

I never received my EAD or AP card. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Finally got a notice today of our interview date for Jan 8th. Took exactly 2 months before we got that date. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, ImagineMe said:

Finally got a notice today of our interview date for Jan 8th. Took exactly 2 months before we got that date. 

congratulation my case just changed to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed "  week a go i wish that their process time be faster    

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline
6 hours ago, linuxma said:

congratulation my case just changed to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed "  week a go i wish that their process time be faster    

Yeah I'm sure things have slowed down due to the holidays beginning.

Timeline
10 hours ago, ImagineMe said:

Good luck with your interview we had ours last Tuesday and card is on the way being delivered tomorrow.

So i checked my Receipt number for my EAD and today its changed to 'New card being produced' but my AP is still sitting at 'Case was received' And the one i had to send initial evidence for still hasn't updated even though i've mailed it to them. Not sure if thats supposed to change when they receive it or no? Not sure if i need to call them and double check they did actually receive it.

K-1 Visa

06/21/17 - NOA1
12/22/17 - NOA2 Approved

03/02/18 - Medical 

03/09/18 - Interview 
03/15/18- Visa Issued
03/20/18 - Visa in Hand
03/24/18 - MI Bound

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.