TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All,

I have opened a new topic in K1 for India Processing post NOA2 for 2048 .

Kindly join and pass the word around. The link is:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/684938-india-processing-2018-noa2-nvc/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
21 minutes ago, lotusflower16 said:

Hey guys, WE GOT OUR NOA2! No updates on either websites or the app, received in the post earlier today.

NOA1 old website: Feb. 15th

NOA1 new website: Feb. 19th. 

RFE mailed to USCIS: 11th Sept

RFE received by USCIS (only updated on old site): 12th Sept

NOA2 date: 18th September. 

Truly hoping for good news very soon for the rest of you waiting. You guys have been a huge help through this process of waiting for NOA2, will be sticking around on the forum till all of you have heard your good news too. 

That's awesome news.  Glad to see some are getting a quick turn around on there rfe. Sadly @Lucy&Jason along with myself sent ours in prior to most that have been approved this week. And we both are still sitting here waiting.🍿🍻

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

1 hour ago, BJ & Christine said:

That's awesome news.  Glad to see some are getting a quick turn around on there rfe. Sadly @Lucy&Jason along with myself sent ours in prior to most that have been approved this week. And we both are still sitting here waiting.🍿🍻

Me too :( they received mine a week before all of these people and nothing. Nothing in the mail today either. It’s just so damn defeating. This must be our week, right!?!? Must be. Happy for all those who have heard but am going to go cry a little :( 

Edited by americaninlove

Timeline
42 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Me too :( they received mine a week before all of these people and nothing. Nothing in the mail today either. It’s just so damn defeating. This must be our week, right!?!? Must be. Happy for all those who have heard but am going to go cry a little :( 

I'd like to think it be our week. But seems our adjuster is on vacation and they dont work on each others cases. I dunno. I give up on attempting to figure that crazy mess this government attempts to say they have control of. 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

6 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

I'd like to think it be our week. But seems our adjuster is on vacation and they dont work on each others cases. I dunno. I give up on attempting to figure that crazy mess this government attempts to say they have control of. 

Ha! Yeah there’s no point. I’m just coughing it up to us being the unlucky ones but at some point that luck has to change!? Hope so! I know it’s just a matter of days so In the scheme of things it’s absolutely not a big deal. But hard to watch others move forward while you just wait nonetheless. Oh well. Maybe we are on the truly special people’s timeline and everyone else is just on the boring people’s timeline. Yeah, I’ll tell myself that to get through another weekend. Never would have guessed we would be heading toward 8 months of waiting!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, americaninlove said:

Congrats!! What was your RFE for? Wow lots of RFE approvals coming!

Thanks.

Beneficiary'sintent to marry and an error stating that I'm related to my fiance.

31 minutes ago, Bigbright said:

Thanks.

Beneficiary'sintent to marry and an error stating that I'm related to my fiance.

Ahhh same as mine (well just the intent to marry letter). Not sure if I should be annoyed or scared that yours came so much faster for the same thing!? But as @BJ & Christine said I guess our adjudicator is on vacation lol. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Ahhh same as mine (well just the intent to marry letter). Not sure if I should be annoyed or scared that yours came so much faster for the same thing!? But as @BJ & Christine said I guess our adjudicator is on vacation lol. 

No worries, yours will come before next week runs out. #fingerscrossed#

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 hours ago, lotusflower16 said:

Hey guys, WE GOT OUR NOA2! No updates on either websites or the app, received in the post earlier today.

Truly hoping for good news very soon for the rest of you waiting. You guys have been a huge help through this process of waiting for NOA2, will be sticking around on the forum till all of you have heard your good news too. 

There your approval go...Congratulations... 🎉🎊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 9/10/2018 at 8:01 PM, Swiftgrl13 said:

Thanks for the answer 😁

we just received our RFE (they faxed it) and I’m very happy! 

What were they asking for in your RFE?

Timeline
18 hours ago, lotusflower16 said:

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys 😄

NOA1: February 13th

NOA2: September 4th

NVC case # assigned: September 21st 

Medical @ Knightsbridge: December 5th

Interview: December 17th

event.png

3 minutes ago, Dawn&Jose said:

Wow all these approvals... anyone left here waiting with me lol?

Me! Day 219 and counting! It’s been 17 days since they received our RFE. Still waiting and hoping they didn’t forget us...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.