Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, JL2017 said:

Our case shows Ready now in CEAC but when I checked DHL, it's still in the US and is expected to be delivered on Monday but we're so happy! This phase is almost over lol

How did you check DHL? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
15 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Go to www.dhl.com click Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, and on this page you add your search information. You change the day and month to what you think your package might have left NVC or call NVC to get the date your package had left NVC in route to Manila then go to the DHL website and enter the following information:

EXAMPLE:
* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A  (This is the date you think it left NVC, just substitute the date leave everything else as is)
* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011
* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011
Account Number - Leave this blank
Shipment Destination: Manila / Works for any Country Just add the city where the Embassy is located

"The Man" posted this earlier

18 minutes ago, Dawn&Jose said:

I've been posting this information off and on for a few years now. I'm glad he is sharing with the group.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

52 minutes ago, Dawn&Jose said:

I am not sure how reliable this actually is...? I checked and it shows me that there's one package headed towards my embassy but I know for fact that we are two Czechs whose status has changed into "in transit" on the same day. Perhaps they sent it together, but for example there's 12 packages headed towards Philippines, 2 to Jamaica... So I am all confused by this 🤯

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, I.Kat said:

I am not sure how reliable this actually is...? I checked and it shows me that there's one package headed towards my embassy but I know for fact that we are two Czechs whose status has changed into "in transit" on the same day. Perhaps they sent it together, but for example there's 12 packages headed towards Philippines, 2 to Jamaica... So I am all confused by this 🤯

they probably send a bunch together... because there are thousands of apps that go out every 2 weeks-ish.... mine is tracking quite well... sitting in panama at the moment.

1 hour ago, I.Kat said:

So what happens if NVC sent your file electronically. Wouldn't necessarily appear as a DHL package, would you concur? And, what if your shipping date is off even by one day and it will show nothing if nothing didn't leave NVC. So lots of ifs and no science in this process. The file will get there, just not on your schedule. IMHO.:rolleyes: BTW there have been a few who have responded to this little tool that they were successful in tracking their package so it can work but no guarantees. As they say "your mileage may vary".

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

So what happens if NVC sent your file electronically. Wouldn't necessarily appear as a DHL package, would you concur? And, what if your shipping date is off even by one day and it will show nothing if nothing didn't leave NVC. So lots of ifs and no science in this process. The file will get there, just not on your schedule. IMHO.:rolleyes:

U right.

6 weeks since NOA2 by tomorrow and No NVC number yet.

We called USCIS one week ago and they confirmed that our case was dispatched on time.

had emailed askNVC on the 4th week and they told us to wait till 6 week and contact researchNVC team.

Any advise?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to share. My case says ready in nvc, I booked my appointment but for Mexico the first one available was until february. My application started on january 19th 2018. In USCIS letter says its due in January 19th 2019. I have read this is not a problem. But do you think If I call embassy in mexico could they hear me and see if I can book earlier than February? I sold my house and I sold my buisiness already. I was expecting to have interview in december or at least first days of january, but this doesnt seem happening right now. Would this be a possibility? And want to make sure there is no problem with the due date. 

Thanks!!! Almost there....after more than a year! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 minutes ago, JDY said:

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to share. My case says ready in nvc, I booked my appointment but for Mexico the first one available was until february. My application started on january 19th 2018. In USCIS letter says its due in January 19th 2019. I have read this is not a problem. But do you think If I call embassy in mexico could they hear me and see if I can book earlier than February? I sold my house and I sold my buisiness already. I was expecting to have interview in december or at least first days of january, but this doesnt seem happening right now. Would this be a possibility? And want to make sure there is no problem with the due date. 

Thanks!!! Almost there....after more than a year! 

For starters choose what ever appointment is available. Then go back and check often for availability. U can change ur date when ever u want. 

Can call nvc and or embassy and explain this to them. 

If by some chance u do not complete interview prior to January 19th. I believe all u will need is a new letter of intent to marry. 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

For starters choose what ever appointment is available. Then go back and check often for availability. U can change ur date when ever u want. 

Can call nvc and or embassy and explain this to them. 

If by some chance u do not complete interview prior to January 19th. I believe all u will need is a new letter of intent to marry. 

thank you very much!! I will keep looking at appointments. 

Hi guys,

I hope you can give me a quick and simple answer. How long is the average wait at the NVC? Fiance will have to go to Ciudad Juarez Mexico for interview.

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
21 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Congratulations. I'm glad your luck is turning a corner. 

Thanks, I’m going to have my fiancé with in the DS 160...anything else to do at this point? I hear Montreal is slow 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My status as at yesterday was "in transit". I tried to check now but all I got was "Invalid Application ID or Case Number.". Does this normally happen with the website? before i start freaking out.

Edit: Never mind, I did't realize I selected "nonimmigrant visa" instead of "immigrant visa". My case is now Ready

Edited by ashmed246

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.