Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/17/2018 at 2:52 PM, Greenbaum said:

Here is an advance copy of the Medical instructions and your P3 from your Embassy. Please read this information as it will answer many questions.

K-1 P3 Letter Nigeria

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ecVe-vDjvk0thSFqHE9dtSyUy0Qccey/view?usp=sharing

Medical instructions Nigeria

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jQbUHA-eDR6AHDGp4OHLBSPcMm31Zl9d/view?usp=sharing

Our case is now "ready". Are there documents (like the P3) that will be sent to my fiance (in Nigeria) by mail ? Can I go with my fiance to the interview if I happen to be in the country at the time? I am the one filling the ds 160 on her behalf, must I include her picture or that part can be included at the embassy? Thank you

Edited by ashmed246

4 minutes ago, ashmed246 said:

Our case is now "ready". Are there documents (like the P3) that will be sent to my fiance (in Nigeria) by mail ? Can I go with my fiance to the interview if I happen to be in the country at the time? I am the one filling the ds 160 on her behalf, must I include her picture or that part can be included at the embassy? Thank you

Have you read the P3? Have you read the DS-160 instructions? Have you asked someone in your regional subgroup? Have you reviewed the DS160 form and determined if this is something you can do. It's all pretty easy. Be sure to know what you can do and what your beneficiary is legally required to do to submit the DS160.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, KBA said:

Thanks, I’m going to have my fiancé with in the DS 160...anything else to do at this point? I hear Montreal is slow 

@SR_CANin February filers said they just got approved. May want to reach out to them. They said they would assist anyway they could

Edited by BJ & Christine

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A question to greenbaum or anyone with the know how. What do i do next now that the file as been sent from nvc to the U.S. embassy in Kingston jamaica. ? I read some instructions on the website that nvc sent but am still a little confused. Thanks in advance guys.

4 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Can the ITR be summarized? Jason has this 6pages/year income tax record. I’m wondering if the Embassy accepts this? :rolleyes:

Are you referring to the IRS transcript. Neither the 1040 or the transcript can be parsed. Each needs to be submitted in their entirety. That's why I suggest the tax transcript as it's small in size.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Are you referring to the IRS transcript. Neither the 1040 or the transcript can be parsed. Each needs to be submitted in their entirety. That's why I suggest the tax transcript as it's small in size.

Oh i see. Thanks for the info. @Greenbaum will do it then..

1 hour ago, Briggy said:

A question to greenbaum or anyone with the know how. What do i do next now that the file as been sent from nvc to the U.S. embassy in Kingston jamaica. ? I read some instructions on the website that nvc sent but am still a little confused. Thanks in advance guys.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ERecgo5v-dxtBw0bhvjHbq6u64IW0-5w/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We are getting so confused. Our NVC case is listed as ready. Do we wait for Moscow to make the appointment or will they? The NVC just sent our packet on the 15th and said ready on the 18th. 

We know what documents Moscow requires and are working on the translations and getting photos.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Many thanks to you greenbaum really appreciate what you do for us here on the forum. by helping us with your vast knowledge and experience.

On 10/2/2018 at 9:00 PM, Claudia Flores said:

I have a question, my case was approved on Sept 14 and was received at NVC today does anyone know how long it’s taking from them to get a case number since the recieved date? 

Hi there,

Just to give you an idea my case was received on Oct 12th and by Oct 16th I had a case number, I call NVC to get it along with an invoice number.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

My case status changed to Ready today but in that the case number originally given by NVC is followed by 01 BMB. Any idea what is that? As while booking appointment I have entered the case number given by NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Case in transit, got my medical done yesterday and received the I-134 and supporting docs from my fiancee today.

Now I just need the Sydney Consulate to please give me an interview date this month or early next month and not make me wait till the end of November. 🙏🤞😬

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone, pls who knows tge minimum amount of money the petitioner should be making in order to support the beneficiary on the affidavit of support for consulate/embassy processing?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Oluwasegun said:

Hello everyone, pls who knows tge minimum amount of money the petitioner should be making in order to support the beneficiary on the affidavit of support for consulate/embassy processing?

For the I-134 for the K1 visa it’s the 100% of the HHS Poverty Guidelines: $16,460.

But be careful, when you file for AOS you will have to submit another Affidavit of support i think it’s the form I-864 and you will need 125% which is $20,575. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.