Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Holy cow!!!!! We were able to schedule the interview for November 30th.  Not sure why the website would show dates available for the VAC appointment and then on the next screen say no appointment available.  Went two weeks out and was able to schedule the VAC and obviously it worked.  At least the medical can be done since she was not able to schedule without the appointment time.  Just waiting now for the case to say Ready.😃😃😃 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, crono_clone said:

Haha I'm not even ready! We haven't paid our embassy fee and my fiance was planning to go on Monday because we thought transit would take 2 weeks! Was totally not expecting it so fast!

Wow! Ours is still saying AT NVC😰 and we got the MNL number on the 28th but we are done with DS-160, visa fee and medical today. Hopefully we will be included in the next batch. 

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

Feb 15, 2019   : Sent I-485 together with I-131 and I- 765

Jan 28, 2019   : Got married at the courthouse

Nov 15, 2018  :  Entered the USA

K1 JOURNEY

Nov 07, 2018   :  At 12nn, received Visa via door to door delivery

Nov 06, 2018   :  Out for delivery. Received email and text notification.

Nov 02, 2018   :  Called office and status changed to Issued

Oct 18, 2018    Status changed to Ready

Oct 16, 2018    :   NVC Left  ( Status is In Transit)

Oct 4&5, 2018 :   Completed medical at St. Lukes Medical Center

Oct 01,  2018   :   Paid visa fee at BPI, Filled DS-160, Registered online for St. Lukes medical

Sep 28, 2018   :   NVC case number over the phone

Sep 26, 2018   :   NVC received case (13 days from NOA2)

Sep 17, 2018   :   NOA2 hard copy received

Sep 13, 2018   :   NOA2 via email notification (192 days from NOA1)

Mar 08, 2018   :   NOA1 new website (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/)

Mar 05, 2018   :   NOA1 old website (https://egov.uscis.gov)

Mar 01, 2018   :   I-129F Packet sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, <3T&M<3 said:

Medical Date 10/12/18

Interview Date 10/22/18

:D

Okay, I have no idea what the "Confirmation Page" is that the interview website keeps telling me I need to print out. I can find it NO WHERE in the ais.usvisa-info website. I have the DS-160 printed with the barcode. But where in Sam Hell is the confirmation page for the PTT or PPT whatever it is called. I chose the location but there is no "confirmation" and I paid for the interview and printed a receipt, not sure if it is "the receipt" that they are asking for. I'm confused.....

This "confirmation page" is the direct page once you confirmed appointment date. You should be able to print it on the same website, once you go into appointment details, there is an option to "print instructions"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

I read all of this from your first post, your just repeating what you said earlier.  

I'm sorry, I was just too excited and it was 4 a.m my time 😅🤣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jack & Samantha said:

This "confirmation page" is the direct page once you confirmed appointment date. You should be able to print it on the same website, once you go into appointment details, there is an option to "print instructions"

I made appointment on my phone so I couldn't print . I printed out the instructions but it doesn't look very formal 

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 hours ago, <3T&M<3 said:

Sooooooo..... I really need some help guys. I did not expect my fiance to get an interview so dang quick. But it is what it is. I must get this stuff together ASAP.

The I-134 support has me like whaaaaaaat? This is  per USCIS web (My questions are underlined!)

Did you submit the following? 

• A signed statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution that states when you opened an account, the total amount deposited for the past year, and the present balance of such account
    • My brother is co-sponsor. He really doesn't keep any money in his bank. In fact he has none in there now lol. But he is well over the poverty mark and has been employed steady for 6 years. He has no dependents and not married. Will this be a problem? He is not in debt either, but they might think so because he doesn't have a full savings.
  • A signed statement from your employer on business letterhead that states the date and nature of your employment, salary paid, and whether the position is temporary or permanent
    • 1) He got the letter but I don't think it is a wet signature. Should it be?
    • 2) The letter does not say "this is a permanent job"..... I mean, it is as permanent as any job in the U.S. But anyone can get fired at any time. I don't think his employer would put that for legal reasons. Neither would mine. Does it HAVE to say "this is a permanent job"?
  • A copy of your last income federal tax return filed, or a report of commercial rating concern (if self-employed)
    • Only one year of income taxes? I thought we needed 3. What about pay stubs and W-2s??? I heard we had to have ALL of that!
  • A list containing the serial numbers and denominations of bonds and names of the owners (if applicable)

I'm feeling queasy about these things now. Could you help me please,

@Greenbaum

Answered on your post. you posted on a section where there are less k1 related visitors. so it is hard to get correct answers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Naes said:

Answered on your post. you posted on a section where there are less k1 related visitors. so it is hard to get correct answers.

Thank you so much 😊 Really I would be lost without you 

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Hi all, for those of you that have cases In Transit & Ready, approx how long did it take for your case to go from At NVC to In Transit? Just trying to get my head around time frames for medical/interview. Thank you! 

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                           13th Feb. 2018

Packet Delivered:                                  16th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Text & Email:                               20th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Hard copy Received:                  24th Feb. 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, crono_clone said:

Totally was not expecting this today, but my case is now also showing as Ready at the Manila Embassy 😯

Me either🤷I was shook lol. It was so fast. Only took 1day From In transit to Ready. And only took 1 hour for them to send my NVC letter from the day my case turned Ready. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, lotusflower16 said:

Hi all, for those of you that have cases In Transit & Ready, approx how long did it take for your case to go from At NVC to In Transit? Just trying to get my head around time frames for medical/interview. Thank you! 

From what I have seen it's been 2 days for most. But, don't recall seeing any from U.K. 

U should schedule ur medical once u get nvc number. 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

3 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

From what I have seen it's been 2 days for most. But, don't recall seeing any from U.K. 

U should schedule ur medical once u get nvc number. 

Thank you. I’ve scheduled medical for 29th October, just worried about medical results getting to embassy before my case does. 3-4 weeks  Should be ample time I hope !

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                           13th Feb. 2018

Packet Delivered:                                  16th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Text & Email:                               20th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Hard copy Received:                  24th Feb. 2018

Timeline
27 minutes ago, lotusflower16 said:

Mine was at NVC for about 2/3 weeks, then got an email when it was sent to the embassy. from what I believe it should be sent around mid month.

Timeline
3 hours ago, <3T&M<3 said:

I made appointment on my phone so I couldn't print . I printed out the instructions but it doesn't look very formal 

Yes its not very formal tbh. but it should say at the top of the page to 'print out this page' or something along those lines, so if you can find that, then you are set.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
4 hours ago, lotusflower16 said:

Our case was at NVC for about 2 wks then in transit Oct 2nd and ready on Oct 4th! So only two days for us!

Edited by Leah and Matt

02/09/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/12/18 - USCIS received package

02/15/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email) NEW DATE

02/20/18-   Check cashed

02/23/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

09/04/18 - NOA2 (I-797 says 9/1/18, which is a Saturday)

09/24/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

10/02/18 - Case left NVC

10/04/18 - Embassy Received Case

10/11/18 - Medical Appointment

10/18/18 - Interview Appointment

10/18/18 - We got approved!!!!!!

10/21/18 - Visa on hand

11/02/18 - POE to USA (Orlando Florida)

01/06/19 - WEDDING :D

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.