Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mdesigner said:

Hey there I'm in the same boat..still waiting for it to say "in transit." I received my case # on the 24th...

Guys, Lets be positif...TODAY is the DAY!

2 minutes ago, mdesigner said:

Actually I JUST got the update that it's in Transit...hopefully you will too! 😀

Still there mine....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are they going to update the status per country since they are sending it to our respective embassies by batches? 

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

Feb 15, 2019   : Sent I-485 together with I-131 and I- 765

Jan 28, 2019   : Got married at the courthouse

Nov 15, 2018  :  Entered the USA

K1 JOURNEY

Nov 07, 2018   :  At 12nn, received Visa via door to door delivery

Nov 06, 2018   :  Out for delivery. Received email and text notification.

Nov 02, 2018   :  Called office and status changed to Issued

Oct 18, 2018    Status changed to Ready

Oct 16, 2018    :   NVC Left  ( Status is In Transit)

Oct 4&5, 2018 :   Completed medical at St. Lukes Medical Center

Oct 01,  2018   :   Paid visa fee at BPI, Filled DS-160, Registered online for St. Lukes medical

Sep 28, 2018   :   NVC case number over the phone

Sep 26, 2018   :   NVC received case (13 days from NOA2)

Sep 17, 2018   :   NOA2 hard copy received

Sep 13, 2018   :   NOA2 via email notification (192 days from NOA1)

Mar 08, 2018   :   NOA1 new website (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/)

Mar 05, 2018   :   NOA1 old website (https://egov.uscis.gov)

Mar 01, 2018   :   I-129F Packet sent

3 minutes ago, JL2017 said:

Are they going to update the status per country since they are sending it to our respective embassies by batches? 

Ok.

NVC has had mine since 9/12.  Hoping they are updating by country, as we are still showing At NVC.

x

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, kohldjs said:

It should go through today. I also received the number the same date as yours.

IN what form did you receive your NVC case number?

In Transit! I haven't gotten an email yet but I checked the CEAC case tracker and its on its way! We got our case number on the 18th so its been a long 2 weeks haha

57 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

Hi. My case is now in Transit as well. It says an interview date has been provided by the National Visa Center. What does that mean? I already scheduled an interview using the information I found on other peoples timelines from my country.

Also. My fiancee went to her medical today and they turned her away because she did not have an invitation from the embassy with the interview date on it. So now I guess I have to reschedule that. We gave them a copy of the confirmation page on the CGI federal website and they were perplexed on how we scheduled it without embassy invite first.

How should I proceed? My interview is October 18th.

Hi, i got same message i think it might be because we booked appointments before case was sent. Hopefully thats the case if you find anything out lmk thanks 😉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Catheryne said:

Hi, i got same message i think it might be because we booked appointments before case was sent. Hopefully thats the case if you find anything out lmk thanks 😉

I got the same message too but we did not book the interview yet because the medical portion needed a letter from NVC before scheduling the medical appointment.  Hope that helps.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi. My case says it is "In Transit" too. Though, underneath it says "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center". What does it mean? I thought I was supposed to schedule the interview once the visa arrives to the embassy.

17 minutes ago, kohldjs said:

I got the same message too but we did not book the interview yet because the medical portion needed a letter from NVC before scheduling the medical appointment.  Hope that helps.

Thankyou 😩 im so confused now 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.