2,056 posts in this topic

Just now, simplykay said:

hi guys recently i contacted the embassy they have just told me to wait the other thing they have told me was to register  this website where they could send me the documents through  courier i just registered there so i  did that  and they told me to keep checking my status at ceac 

and the other thing is am confused is what are the documents they will be sending i haven't asked them i just said okay now am curious 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
2 hours ago, simplykay said:

and the other thing is am confused is what are the documents they will be sending i haven't asked them i just said okay now am curious 

congrats you are about to be approved

9 hours ago, lorene21 said:

what a great news!!! Inshallah you can give us the good news soon :) 

how long have you been in AP? 

hi dear i don't know i don't think it has to do with my visa completion is just the website is its written my interview date and i got chose  a near by area post office where they will send  me the documents and when i asked them about the visa they told me to just check through ceac and  i have been in adminsitrative process since mid of july   inshaallah i pray and hope i hear good news and share with u guys 

4 hours ago, simplykay said:

hi dear i don't know i don't think it has to do with my visa completion is just the website is its written my interview date and i got chose  a near by area post office where they will send  me the documents and when i asked them about the visa they told me to just check through ceac and  i have been in adminsitrative process since mid of july   inshaallah i pray and hope i hear good news and share with u guys 

I know that website, but I couldn't complete that part for my husband because they only give me two options of visa: returning resident and K3, so I couldn't sign him up :( 

Did they keep your passport? 

45 minutes ago, lorene21 said:

I know that website, but I couldn't complete that part for my husband because they only give me two options of visa: returning resident and K3, so I couldn't sign him up :( 

Did they keep your passport? 

oh okay no they haven't kept my passport,.. they returned back to me   after the interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.