2,056 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Adam82 said:

Hi Amr, 

Do you still have a copy of these ten questions so you can share with us please. 
My wife's interview is next month in Amman.
Thank you. 

I will try to find them for you guys but you wont be submitting them before the interview, you have to wait them to ask you to submit them after the interview, and they'll be giving them to you anyways

hi guys   i  had my interview on april  i am one of those  people that is listed under the travel ban after my interview they  gave me a green slip  which says inegibile  waiver and  my passport they have returned it back to me    i been checking my status since april   the last update they did was on july 19th  saying its under administration process is this a good sign  that i might get it soon   my visa is a spousal visa   is there anyone has  been experiencing this 

Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, simplykay said:

hi guys   i  had my interview on april  i am one of those  people that is listed under the travel ban after my interview they  gave me a green slip  which says inegibile  waiver and  my passport they have returned it back to me    i been checking my status since april   the last update they did was on july 19th  saying its under administration process is this a good sign  that i might get it soon   my visa is a spousal visa   is there anyone has  been experiencing this 

hey

what is your nationality and where was your interview ?

Timeline
11 hours ago, simplykay said:

my nationlaity is somalian  and my interview was on april ...  in abudhabi embassy 

Ok so they told you during the interview that they will review your case and determine if your eligible for a waiver

is that correct ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hey guys we will join in on this thread. My fiancé had his K-1 interview this past monday (9/3) in Riyadh, KSA & was rejected due to presedential proclamation. He is Somali. He was given a paper saying they’re reviewing his eligibility for a waiver. They sent him an email 2 hours later with the form ds-5535 attachted to it. We filled it out & sent it back by email today. We are currently in AP status. Now the new waiting begins. If you guys have any updates please let us know. Thank you.

9 hours ago, foreverconfused said:

Hey guys we will join in on this thread. My fiancé had his K-1 interview this past monday (9/3) in Riyadh, KSA & was rejected due to presedential proclamation. He is Somali. He was given a paper saying they’re reviewing his eligibility for a waiver. They sent him an email 2 hours later with the form ds-5535 attachted to it. We filled it out & sent it back by email today. We are currently in AP status. Now the new waiting begins. If you guys have any updates please let us know. Thank you.

the struggle is the waiting period of administration process    i wish you all the best am still waiting  i am somalian  passport holder ...

13 hours ago, foreverconfused said:

How long has your fiancé lived in KSA for? 

Did they keep his passport? 

Thank you so much for the information. We are all on the same page :( My husband has his interview at the end of this month. 

Timeline

He was born & raised in KSA. They returned his passport & they gave him a paper talking about his rights in USA & why he was refused. So were waiting now. We all have to be patient in Sha Allah. Is your husband in KSA? 

2 minutes ago, foreverconfused said:

He was born & raised in KSA. They returned his passport & they gave him a paper talking about his rights in USA & why he was refused. So were waiting now. We all have to be patient in Sha Allah. Is your husband in KSA? 

Yes, also born and raised in KSA as well. He holds a Yemeni passport. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lorene21 said:

3 minutes ago, lorene21 said:

Were all in the same boat :(

where in the U.S. do you live?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.