T_P

AOS AUGUST 2018 FILERS FROM K-1 [merged threads]

1,330 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, remilyn said:

This post was so helpful thank you always checked my etracker but not myuscis immediately after reading this post checked myuscis and BOOOOOOOM it was there CARD IN PRODUCTION january 18   162 days since noa1 all my frustration cleared sharply..... all i am doing now is  SHAKUSHAKU 🕺to new money lol

Yaaaay! Congrats !!!! 

Applied; August 22, 

Received; August 24,

Noa1; august 31

I was expecting RFE cause I didn't send tax return , paytube , employment letter either Medical records 

But today I was playing my game bombsquad , and I had a notification with the USCIS app , that my case change to new card being produced. 

And my AOS status change since November 21 , case is ready to be shedule for an interview. Thanks God for everything

2019-01-24-19-27-24-313.jpg

Edited by Daphney

@Daphney

I started visiting this topic a couple of days ago because I am to the point where I am very impatient about getting my EAD/AP card since I have a trip scheduled for February 17th. It brings me joy not only for me, but for yourself too to see that they are producing your card. My case is very similar to yours. Have no updates since August 31; they received my case August 27th, and USCIS website does not even show that my fingerprints were taken. i-485 shows ready for interview since 11/14/18 which is 6 days after I went to my biometric appointment.

I see that people from August are now getting their Work permits and hopefully I will get mine soon. Spoke to tier 2 representative about 2 weeks ago and he said everything looked good and that I just needed to wait. 

Anyway, congrats.

😋

4 minutes ago, alefonck said:

@Daphney

I started visiting this topic a couple of days ago because I am to the point where I am very impatient about getting my EAD/AP card since I have a trip scheduled for February 17th. It brings me joy not only for me, but for yourself too to see that they are producing your card. My case is very similar to yours. Have no updates since August 31; they received my case August 27th, and USCIS website does not even show that my fingerprints were taken. i-485 shows ready for interview since 11/14/18 which is 6 days after I went to my biometric appointment.

I see that people from August are now getting their Work permits and hopefully I will get mine soon. Spoke to tier 2 representative about 2 weeks ago and he said everything looked good and that I just needed to wait. 

Anyway, congrats.

😋

Thanks so much, they didn't show either about my fingerprints, only today the card produced, be patient , and you can download the USCIS app , add your case in it , automatically when there are a changement it's will show you friend . Be patient

18 minutes ago, Lin2018 said:

Guys, good news!!!!

While I am browsing the job hunting websites, I got two emails from USCIS case status literally 5 mins ago.

It turned out that my EAD and travel document have finally been approved!!!!!!!

image.png.615073635d24269a60ee37b48e6d6ef9.png

image.png.e8831f8690bbc759667df9a2820d9417.png

Filed: Aug 22nd

Received: Aug 24th 

NOA: Aug 30th

Hang in there guys! Yours are on their way!

I feel so hopeful! My NOA1 is Aug 27th!!!! and next week is my birthday:) would be a great gift for sure!

41 minutes ago, Lin2018 said:

Guys, good news!!!!

While I am browsing the job hunting websites, I got two emails from USCIS case status literally 5 mins ago.

It turned out that my EAD and travel document have finally been approved!!!!!!!

image.png.615073635d24269a60ee37b48e6d6ef9.png

image.png.e8831f8690bbc759667df9a2820d9417.png

Filed: Aug 22nd

Received: Aug 24th 

NOA: Aug 30th

Hang in there guys! Yours are on their way!

Just a question. isn't the Recieved date suppose to be the NOA date? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Just now, DeepakChani said:

Just a question. isn't the Recieved date suppose to be the NOA date? 

Not really. NOA date is on the i-797 NOA letter. Received date is the one on USCIS website.

I don't know which one USCIS is gong with, so I put both of them here.

Timeline
On 12/19/2018 at 11:38 PM, jean baptiste said:

the surprise is happening evrywhere. i was surprise with my interview notice early november and up to this point i didn't receive my EAD and AP combo but i went to the interview today and it was as simple as that just a complete review of everything that we have already submited and some few personal questions regarding our relationship and that's all. the interview was 12; 45 this morning and at 7;30 this afternoon, i got a notification in the USCIS APP saying my new card is being produced

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Anuta_snowy said:

Hi Guys! Good news!!! Interview was scheduled today, NOA August 28th, biometrics November 6th.  My prayers is just  it won’t be the first week of March because it’s my husbands son graduation from marine training in other state🙏🏼

Which field office  are you with?

11 hours ago, Kat1111 said:

I feel so hopeful! My NOA1 is Aug 27th!!!! and next week is my birthday:) would be a great gift for sure!

Keep logging in to MY.USCIS at checking your status there :) I did that only to find out mine had been approved a week ago but it just wasn’t showing the updated status on the normal status tracker. Hope you get it soon :) 

22 minutes ago, Lin2018 said:

Which field office  are you with?

Timeline states Kansas City🤷‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.