T_P

AOS AUGUST 2018 FILERS FROM K-1 [merged threads]

1,330 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, ds36 said:

EAD card arrived yesterday :dance: 

I had started to get worried as it was approved on 15th Feb and the status never changed from 'Your Card is Being Produced' to 'Card Mailed' but NOA showed up in the mail on Friday and then the EAD just showed up yesterday also.

Also Friday I-485 status changed to interview scheduled too!

Great to see some movement and progress!! 

Congrats!!! is your field office Newark, NJ?

I am in north jersey, wondering if we have the same field office. Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 hours ago, Kat1111 said:

Congrats!!! is your field office Newark, NJ?

I am in north jersey, wondering if we have the same field office. Thank you!

When I put in my zip code it shows the field office as Mount Laurel/Cherry Hill Field office (I actually think we are almost mid-way between there and Newark since we live in Hopewell) but I'll let you know for sure when the appointment letter arrives, hopefully by the end of the week!

1 hour ago, ds36 said:

When I put in my zip code it shows the field office as Mount Laurel/Cherry Hill Field office (I actually think we are almost mid-way between there and Newark since we live in Hopewell) but I'll let you know for sure when the appointment letter arrives, hopefully by the end of the week!

Thank you!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got the green card in the mail yesterday on the 27th, took just under 6 months from the date we filed.  Still no SSN so I guess we're going to their office again.  Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing your journey. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Charles H said:

Got the green card in the mail yesterday on the 27th, took just under 6 months from the date we filed.  Still no SSN so I guess we're going to their office again.  Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing your journey. 

Congrats! :)  My case just changed to scheduled for interview today. How long did you have to wait for the notice in the mail? My medical is only valid until this month so i'll have to get a new one before the interview. Just want to know how long until you got your notice so i'll know when to schedule another medical appointment. Thanks! :D 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Oksmanoks said:

Congrats! :)  My case just changed to scheduled for interview today. How long did you have to wait for the notice in the mail? My medical is only valid until this month so i'll have to get a new one before the interview. Just want to know how long until you got your notice so i'll know when to schedule another medical appointment. Thanks! :D 

Our interview was scheduled about 3 months after it said they were going to schedule our interview,  then the letter never got to us because they sent it to our last address.  I think it's quick here in Denver from what I'm seeing.  

As for the medical I honestly didn't even look at the date and just gave them the record brought from my wife's home country. 

Good luck

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Charles H said:

Our interview was scheduled about 3 months after it said they were going to schedule our interview,  then the letter never got to us because they sent it to our last address.  I think it's quick here in Denver from what I'm seeing.  

As for the medical I honestly didn't even look at the date and just gave them the record brought from my wife's home country. 

Good luck

Thanks. Hopefully it'll just be quick. I was kinda hoping that my interview will be this month so i don't have to schedule another medical exam but it looks like i will have to. 

Cheers!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay! Interview approved on the spot yesterday in Lawrence MA and today my status changed to new card being produced! It's the end of this journey for me (for now) and I couldnt be more relieved! Good luck everyone, its gonna happen soon for you guys too if it hasnt already!

On 2/28/2019 at 9:27 AM, Oksmanoks said:

How long is the medical valid for again? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, DeepakChani said:

How long is the medical valid for again? 

Should be valid 1 year from when you took it. I took mine February 2018 and i just got my AOS interview letter which is set to April 4. So i have to get a new medical. It's not going to be cheap but i don't want to risk not having one and them asking for one on the interview day. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 2/27/2019 at 1:14 PM, Kat1111 said:

Thank you!!!

@Kat1111 Forgot to let you know - notice came through for interview date 4th April but it is Mount Laurel and not Newark!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.