T_P

AOS AUGUST 2018 FILERS FROM K-1 [merged threads]

1,330 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Dee28 said:

Hi Trina, I followed along with your journey for a while we both had the same K1 files as well so glad to see you here. Good luck with everything

Hey there.... thanks so much for following along with me and your support. Yes girl, we finally made it through the K1 and are now waiting for his GC interview. 

Good luck with the rest of your journey as well!! 😊

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

13 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Hey there.... thanks so much for following along with me and your support. Yes girl, we finally made it through the K1 and are now waiting for his GC interview. 

Good luck with the rest of your journey as well!! 😊

We are waiting for an interview date as well, will let you know when we have something. 

8 minutes ago, KYICGM said:

I goT my rfe letter and this is what it says: E58C7A1C-5BF6-4020-B94A-81BFF1E7F316.thumb.jpeg.e0abfe0460c9388f480ffa90a56fedfc.jpeg

So it's basically saying you will need a cosponsor and they will have to fill out a I-864 and provide the necessary financial documents to show proof they are over poverty lines and will be cosponsoring your spouse. It also says you need to submit all your tax documents for the last filed tax return that was filed with the IRS which if you filed last year that would be for 2017 and you must provide all W2s and/ or other documents showing what was your taxable income. Follow what is asked in the RFE and submit everything they asked so they can move on to the next steps of your case

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

So it's basically saying you will need a cosponsor and they will have to fill out a I-864 and provide the necessary financial documents to show proof they are over poverty lines and will be cosponsoring your spouse. It also says you need to submit all your tax documents for the last filed tax return that was filed with the IRS which if you filed last year that would be for 2017 and you must provide all W2s and/ or other documents showing what was your taxable income. Follow what is asked in the RFE and submit everything they asked so they can move on to the next steps of your case

I submitted w2s for 2015,16 and 17 and last recent tax return 2017 as well. Paystubs 8 months worth which they go above the poverty line, employment letter and all the supporting documents they asked for  but yeah im just gonna go ahead and get the joint sponsor so i can be done with this. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

To those who haven't gotten their biometrics letter yet, have you checked your status on the case status online? If so, does yours say "Fingerprint Fee Received"? They say they received the fee on August 27 but until now i still don't have my biometrics letter. It's already a month since we filed and no letter yet. :( 

41 minutes ago, Oksmanoks said:

To those who haven't gotten their biometrics letter yet, have you checked your status on the case status online? If so, does yours say "Fingerprint Fee Received"? They say they received the fee on August 27 but until now i still don't have my biometrics letter. It's already a month since we filed and no letter yet. :( 

You are not the only one , 29 finger fee received nothing yet

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Daphney said:

You are not the only one , 29 finger fee received nothing yet

It's kinda frustrating that we can't really do anything but wait. My husband and i just adopted a puppy and that's keeping me preoccupied but whenever i see the mailman come with just junk mail, it makes me sad. Oh well, it's always gonna be a waiting game until  this whole process is done. 😑

Edited by Oksmanoks

2 minutes ago, Oksmanoks said:

It's kinda frustrating that we can't really do anything but wait. My husband and i just adopted a puppy and that's keeping me preoccupied but whenever i see the mailman come with just junk mail, it makes me sad. Oh well, it's always gonna be a waiting game until  this whole process it's done. 😑

Same here I just have a tiny cat, but she not helping much she still hiding . But we can't do nothing now ,just wait, even it's not easy .

Edited by Daphney

Timeline
1 minute ago, Daphney said:

Same here I just have a tiny cat, but she not helping much she still hiding . But we can't do nothing now ,just wait, even it's not easy .

Hang in there. Your cat will soon come out of hiding and play with you. Teach your cat some tricks, it's pretty cool. I taught my cat how to sit. :) Now i'm puppy training. :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Good Evening Everyone,

My husband completed his biometrics today.  By far, this has literally been the fastest part of this journey.

We arrived to our local USCIC office at 2:50pm for his 3:00pm appointment.  We were done and back in the car by 3:05pm.

Now onto more waiting; just happy yet again for any little bit of progress that comes our way.

K1 Timeline

5/17/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS Lewisville, Texas via FedEx Ground Shipping
01/03/2018: NVC Received I-129F and Case Number Received
01/23/2018: Embassy Received
02/09/2018: Medical
03/19/2018: Interview 
03/19/2018: APPROVED!
03/21/2018: Visa in Hand

08/04/2018:  MARRIED!

AOS Timeline (I-485)

08/29/2018: AOS/EAD/AP sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox via FedEx

09/12/2018: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail

09/24/2018: Biometrics Appointment

12/27/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled by USCIS

02/13/2019: Interview

02/14/2019: AOS APPROVED!!!

02/20/2019: GREEN CARD ISSUED!!!

02/21/2019: GREEN CARD IN HAND!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline (I-751)

11/13/2020: 90-day application window opened

12/12/2020: I-751 sent to USCIS Phoenix via UPS

12/17/2020: Received by USCIS

01/28/2021: Received NOA1 hard copy via mail

02/04/2021: Biometrics Waived 

11/08/2021: Received NOA hard copy for 24-month extension via mail

01/11/2022: Removal of Conditions Approved

01/15/2022: Hard copy of NOA received

01/18/2022: Permanent Resident Card in Hand!

Citizenship Timeline (N-400)

08/04/2021: 3-year marriage-based window opened

09/12/2022: N-400 filed online, Received by USCIS, NOA1 Digital copy received

09/14/2022: Biometrics Waived 

12/21/2022: Citizenship Interview Scheduled by USCIS (Vermont Field Office)

02/07/2023: Interview 

06/23/2023: Citizenship Oath!!!

VJ Was With Us From Beginning to END...THANK YOU VJ!!!

20 hours ago, KYICGM said:

I submitted w2s for 2015,16 and 17 and last recent tax return 2017 as well. Paystubs 8 months worth which they go above the poverty line, employment letter and all the supporting documents they asked for  but yeah im just gonna go ahead and get the joint sponsor so i can be done with this. 

Good morning, 

im getting everything ready to answer to the rfe but idk if i have to submit the paystubs again?  And does my husband( sponsor) has to be included in the joint sponsor’s i-864 or just me and my daughters ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.