1,212 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Its been 10 days my status still says in transit 

Hopefully it changes to Ready(Consulate received)before the week runs out.

3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hopefully it changes to Ready(Consulate received)before the week runs out.

I hope so too.. each and every step is sooo... testing my patience (which i dont have) 😁

16 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

I hope so too.. each and every step is sooo... testing my patience (which i dont have) 😁

Oh yeah, very true !!

Don't worry i don't seem to have it either that's why i'm checking my email after every 15 mints. I'm literally obsessed with NVC .😄

Edited by Zelixx

Hello ..i had my interview on 17 of july at islamabad embassy..interview went well..After interview CO gave me white sheet and mark with red pen to upload one more financial form in ceac website which is i864A..i have uploaded that required form on 19 of july..since then my status updated two time but still shows the status is in administrative process..do you guys any idea how much time they take 

1 hour ago, Babar s said:

Hello ..i had my interview on 17 of july at islamabad embassy..interview went well..After interview CO gave me white sheet and mark with red pen to upload one more financial form in ceac website which is i864A..i have uploaded that required form on 19 of july..since then my status updated two time but still shows the status is in administrative process..do you guys any idea how much time they take 

Dont worry it’s pretty normal .Most people go through this process but they can’t tell us how long it would take.It may take a few days,a couple of weeks or months.No one knows.

Wish you good luck .

@Babar s hopefully you will get it soon. @Zelixx has explained it pretty well. 

IN SHA ALLAH you get through this soon :) 

can you please share your interview experience with us?

9 hours ago, Aster said:

Anyone please help me to tell me medical fees amount from karachi doctors panel? Total medical amount

I think @ahm12  or @ABK Can help you with this.

Edited by lousiaC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys So my husband is in Pakistan and I'm a U.S. Citizen and applied for I 130 and the petition was approved in May. After that got a case number and invoice number by email. The thing is that I will be sending all the documents that need to be sent on behalf of my husband for the whole process. I know CEAC is down right now but just wanna make sure things are ready once it opens up. Question is what will I be needing for my husband to send to me for the DS 260 form.... I haven't and neither has he received a "welcome package" explaining the details of the process. I have called NVC about it and they just emailed some steps to get started. I went ahead and paid the fees online and after that the whole thing has been broken down. 😞😞, Just need some help.

If anyone has had a similar experience please share with me (Thanks !!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Yumnaah said:

Hi guys So my husband is in Pakistan and I'm a U.S. Citizen and applied for I 130 and the petition was approved in May. After that got a case number and invoice number by email. The thing is that I will be sending all the documents that need to be sent on behalf of my husband for the whole process. I know CEAC is down right now but just wanna make sure things are ready once it opens up. Question is what will I be needing for my husband to send to me for the DS 260 form.... I haven't and neither has he received a "welcome package" explaining the details of the process. I have called NVC about it and they just emailed some steps to get started. I went ahead and paid the fees online and after that the whole thing has been broken down. 😞😞, Just need some help.

If anyone has had a similar experience please share with me (Thanks !!)

Docs required for your husband:

Valid passport ( biographic page)

Police certificate

Marriage certificate with translation

Birth certificate with translation

If your husband has stayed in a different country for more than 6 months, he will need a police certificate from there too. 

2×2 photographs 

Docs for petitioner:

Tax transcripts/ IRS transcript

W2 form

Valid passport (biographic page)

I864 form

Birth certificate

You will have to upload all these docs on CEAC. Make sure the position of all docs is correct (meaning NVC doesn't have to tilt their heads to read your docs). Form I864 should be signed by hand. 

Everyone else, if I've missed something please add it to the list.

3 hours ago, Zelixx said:

Me right now !

20180731_180754.jpg

Same here just replace interview with ready status 😁

Timeline
15 hours ago, ABK said:

Docs required for your husband:

Valid passport ( biographic page)

Police certificate

Marriage certificate with translation

Birth certificate with translation

If your husband has stayed in a different country for more than 6 months, he will need a police certificate from there too. 

2×2 photographs 

Docs for petitioner:

Tax transcripts/ IRS transcript

W2 form

Valid passport (biographic page)

I864 form

Birth certificate

You will have to upload all these docs on CEAC. Make sure the position of all docs is correct (meaning NVC doesn't have to tilt their heads to read your docs). Form I864 should be signed by hand. 

Everyone else, if I've missed something please add it to the list.

Just adding to Abk list  . 2x2 photographs are not needed for ds260.

you can also use tax returns instead of transcripts . 

Also need to send pay stubs for 6 months. Atleast that’s what I did. 

If employed letter from hr or manager stating that your position is full time and how much u make .

social security transcript can also be used to show reported incomes .

Also upload Urdu language nikah nama and more wedding photographs .

if you meet income levels and filing for husband yourself you can also do i864a instead of regular i864

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Rs 30,000 in Karachi? God it's too much !

@lousiaC  what are Wilcare charges for visa medical examination? I have heard it's around Rs 13000 in Lahore . Correct me if I'm  wrong.😕

Two years ago I paid 27000 for two people. I won’t be surprised if they are charging 30000 now for 1 person. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.