1,212 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Rs 30,000 in Karachi? God it's too much !

@lousiaC  what are Wilcare charges for visa medical examination? I have heard it's around Rs 13000 in Lahore . Correct me if I'm  wrong.😕

its around 27k in wilcare, approx. same for al-noor.

1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

My sister in law got her medical done in Rs 12,000 about 3 years ago.Isn't  that too much for one person? Anyway we have to pay every price to get visa!

i think its related to dollar/pkr rates.. touching the sky 😑

Toooo much...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, ABK said:

Docs required for your husband:

Valid passport ( biographic page)

Police certificate

Marriage certificate with translation

Birth certificate with translation

If your husband has stayed in a different country for more than 6 months, he will need a police certificate from there too. 

2×2 photographs 

Docs for petitioner:

Tax transcripts/ IRS transcript

W2 form

Valid passport (biographic page)

I864 form

Birth certificate

You will have to upload all these docs on CEAC. Make sure the position of all docs is correct (meaning NVC doesn't have to tilt their heads to read your docs). Form I864 should be signed by hand. 

Everyone else, if I've missed something please add it to the list.

Thank you so much! Also, we have a 9 month old daughter ....should I send her birth certificate copy also? Or is that not necessary? And does he still need a police certificate if he's never been out of Pakistan? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Yumnaah said:

Thank you so much! Also, we have a 9 month old daughter ....should I send her birth certificate copy also? Or is that not necessary? And does he still need a police certificate if he's never been out of Pakistan? 

I guess you have to send her birth certificate as well. Please find out what docs you will need for your daughter. Maybe something different has to be done. 

Yes, he still needs a police certificate.

Good luck! 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

Just adding to Abk list  . 2x2 photographs are not needed for ds260.

you can also use tax returns instead of transcripts . 

Also need to send pay stubs for 6 months. Atleast that’s what I did. 

If employed letter from hr or manager stating that your position is full time and how much u make .

social security transcript can also be used to show reported incomes .

Also upload Urdu language nikah nama and more wedding photographs .

if you meet income levels and filing for husband yourself you can also do i864a instead of regular i864

Should the birth certificate be in urdu with an English translation or just the English? And should they be scanned in color or just the black and white photocopies? Thanks for the info! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ABK said:

I guess you have to send her birth certificate as well. Please find out what docs you will need for your daughter. Maybe something different has to be done. 

Good luck! 

Thanks! :-)

6 minutes ago, ABK said:

Good luck! 

i read on the website that its not required for Pak? 😯

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Yumnaah said:

Should the birth certificate be in urdu with an English translation or just the English? And should they be scanned in color or just the black and white photocopies? Thanks for the info! 

You need the one in urdu because that is the original one and you also need an english translation. I scanned my docs in color. You are very welcome. 

Just now, lousiaC said:

They did ask for it when we have to upload docs on CEAC. They didn't ask you? 

1 minute ago, ABK said:

You need the one in urdu because that is the original one and you also need an english translation. I scanned my docs in color. You are very welcome. 

They did ask for it when we have to upload docs on CEAC. They didn't ask you? 

my case was non-pivot so we mailed it. Also i did have PCC but its for only after marriage (as i moved to new city) so i am wondering do i need it from Lahore also before marriage period? as https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/ISL_Islamabad.pdf says. so i am confused now. 

2 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Yes,they have clearly mentioned on their website that paki police certificates are not required for consular processing as Pakistan has no nationwide tracking system for criminal activities but funny thing is ,NVC do require police certificate when we upload our civil documents .

*quite confusing*

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Yes,they have clearly mentioned on their website that paki police certificates are not required for consular processing as Pakistan has no nationwide tracking system for criminal activities but funny thing is ,NVC do require police certificate when we upload our civil documents .

*quite confusing*

Yes, I was confused too. Then I realised it's better to apply for one because NVC is so unpredictable. 

4 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

my case was non-pivot so we mailed it. Also i did have PCC but its for only after marriage (as i moved to new city) so i am wondering do i need it from Lahore also before marriage period? as https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/ISL_Islamabad.pdf says. so i am confused now. 

Hey,take my advice  get your PCC before the interview date.ISL embassy can ask for any document you never know so just to be on the safe side get it made Asap.

Just now, ABK said:

Yes, I was confused too. Then I realised it's better to apply for one because NVC is so unpredictable. 

Exactly !!

1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

Hey,take my advice  get your PCC before the interview date.ISL embassy can ask for any document you never know so just to be on the safe side get it made Asap.

Exactly !!

haaa... okk... Sure i'll get it this weekend IN SHA ALLAH..  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.