1,212 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Hello friends,

I just received appointment confirmation email from wilcare and the document necessary to bring for medical says

"Valid Polio Certificate issued by the Government Hospital / Institute. "

From where i can get that? Can anyone please help with this?

My husband got his from gov hospital in Lahore.

Edited by Love_HZ

Timeline
19 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

My Wife's NVC got approved today, how long did it take to get the interview appointment email once NVC was approved ?

I got CC on July 13 and am still waiting for interview letter. If NVC is still scheduling for August, we should get interview letter soon.

20 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

My Wife's NVC got approved today, how long did it take to get the interview appointment email once NVC was approved ?

Congrats :) My cc was on 11 july and i got interview email on 17th

Timeline
38 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

My CC was June 18.. Interview rec'd on July 12. If NVc still scheduling for Aug you should be getting iL soon Insha Allah.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ahm12 said:

Nice , Are you done with All the medical stuff or still waiting ? I heard Agha Khan makes you visit them atleast 2-3 times , and Does Agha Khan also provides the Polio Certification letter ?

I am still waiting for interview letter. Will find out about medical once I get IL, inshAllah

2 minutes ago, ABK said:

I called NVC few minutes ago. They are done scheduling interviews for August.

Oh :( dont worry you will get yours in veey start of september IN SHA ALLAH

Timeline
1 minute ago, lousiaC said:

Oh :( dont worry you will get yours in veey start of september IN SHA ALLAH

InshAllah! @Love_HZ @lousiaCI will need interview tips from you guys. Lots of best wishes. InshAllah your visa will be approved on the same day.😊😊👍👍

3 hours ago, ABK said:

InshAllah! @Love_HZ @lousiaCI will need interview tips from you guys. Lots of best wishes. InshAllah your visa will be approved on the same day.😊😊👍👍

Sure, IN SHA ALLAH, pray for us :) 

we all need prayers no matter at which phase we are :) 

Hi friends, 

Just wanted to share the procedure od getting polio vac. Certificate from general hospital so that it might help others. :)

we went to opd (if u enter from gate no. 2 it is on your very left side building), in opd we went to room no. 74 that is on 1 st floor( when u enter opd there will be stairs in left corridor) . Gave me polio vac. Drops asked for passport, she filled out the certificate. Gave me back and told me to get the signatures from room 34 that is on ground floor.

Got the signature and its done. :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.