dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Hi i got few questions from ds260. 1) it said write your name on your native language. My language is bangla. Do i have to type bangla?

2) are you intent to live in any address in usa? Shall i put my wife address?

3) in which occupation you intend to work in usa? I studied business shall i put any work related to business?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Hi i got few questions from ds260. 1) it said write your name on your native language. My language is bangla. Do i have to type bangla?

2) are you intent to live in any address in usa? Shall i put my wife address?

3) in which occupation you intend to work in usa? I studied business shall i put any work related to business?

1. I think native language requirement is if the names on your documents are written in your native language using native alphabets then you do that. If not, write as is on your documents. 

2. If I understand that question correctly, it’s asking the address at which you will be living at when you come to the US. if your wife is in the US and you will be living at that address, then you put that address. 

3. Yes, if you will be using your degree and continuing in that line of study or work. 

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
15 hours ago, artml said:

A tentative date is better than no date!

Hope the embassy confirms everything and you get your interview as scheduled.

Got the email. August 2 it is. EB3 visa. Lord have mercy on us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife has her interview on July 12th in Montreal.

Does anyone know if we need the original I-864?

Also do we need the original appointment letter that was mailed or can we just print the emailed version?

Thanks in advance!

52 minutes ago, Boardslide450 said:

Also do we need the original appointment letter that was mailed or can we just print the emailed version?

Thanks in advance!

I864 original with all tax return and w2 or transcript if avaialble.

interview letter print is ok unless if embassy has mailed interview letter at beneficary physical address.

15 hours ago, Anna Rock said:

Hi everyone!

I have my interview planned in 9 days (the 11th of July) but haven't received my P4 interview letter.

Can the letter be the e-mail of the NVC planning my interview?

Thank you!!

usuallly interviews are scheduled or emailed 25 to 30 days in advance. I never see 9 days to interview and no letter received.

4 minutes ago, shan.ali2017 said:

should be 2 weeks max if embassy is not super busy. 

That is not true. I wish it was as certain as you are making it to be. People with CC date from May and early June are waiting on London embassy and NVC to schedule interviews. As always, YMMV.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Boardslide450 said:

Thanks in advance!

When did you received your appointement letter?and when is your CC?,im still waiting , my CC is 30 may 😒

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

That is not true. I wish it was as certain as you are making it to be. People with CC date from May and early June are waiting on London embassy and NVC to schedule interviews. As always, YMMV.

That is why the individual said as long as the embassy/consulate is not busy...based on time lines embassies such as london, canada etc take longer to schedule in comparison to consulates like Jamaica etc.

Try to spread a little bit more positive vibes, we all need it around here.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mouna24 said:

When did you received your appointement letter?and when is your CC?,im still waiting , my CC is 30 may 😒

Hi Mouna, we got our CC June 22 but a long time ago we received an NVC expedite because our NOA1 was back in Feb 2017.

I hope you get your appointment soon, it will all be over soon!

Timeline
4 hours ago, shan.ali2017 said:

I864 original with all tax return and w2 or transcript if avaialble.

interview letter print is ok unless if embassy has mailed interview letter at beneficary physical address.

Thanks very much!

Any suggestions on my case guys ????

We got our Medical Exam yesterday (Me and daughter). Mine was finished but my kid was not. There is a particular document they needed so they can proceed for the vaccines. 

The guy on evaluation section told me that we can proceed with the interview (July 17) but I have to get her passport back because of her unfinished Medical exam. I can get my Visa but she cannot,  until such time that the "Document" needed was submitted to them. That is the time I can go back to the embassy to submit the passport for Visa stamping. I don't even know if the Security guard on the US embassy will allow her to go inside because she has a lacking document (medical exam result).

Will I reschedule the interview? and is there a Fee for rescheduling? How much?

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.....Ty ty ty

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.