dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Any suggestions on my case guys ????

We got our Medical Exam yesterday (Me and daughter). Mine was finished but my kid was not. There is a particular document they needed so they can proceed for the vaccines. 

The guy on evaluation section told me that we can proceed with the interview (July 17) but I have to get her passport back because of her unfinished Medical exam. I can get my Visa but she cannot,  until such time that the "Document" needed was submitted to them. That is the time I can go back to the embassy to submit the passport for Visa stamping. I don't even know if the Security guard on the US embassy will allow her to go inside because she has a lacking document (medical exam result).

Will I reschedule the interview? and is there a Fee for rescheduling? How much?

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.....Ty ty ty

Since she’s already scheduled for the interview, go as planned and just informed them her medical is incomplete. They will put her in AP pending the receival of her medical when it is complete. Based on the embassy, they might ask you to drop the records off at a location once the medical is completed.  Just ask for her passport back after the interview if it’s needed for her medicals. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, shan.ali2017 said:

usuallly interviews are scheduled or emailed 25 to 30 days in advance. I never see 9 days to interview and no letter received.

Have you received a letter telling you the interview was scheduled for the 11th? If you have I think that’s the p4. How do you know the interview date? Did you call? Check your spam folder too if you have not received it. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Eye said:

Hi everyone, My husband had his interview this morning and we were approved.

I'm beyond ecstatic. Like ready to do back flips. 

I'll be back for more details

Congratulations!!

Timeline
22 hours ago, Anna Rock said:

Hi everyone!

I have my interview planned in 9 days (the 11th of July) but haven't received my P4 interview letter.

Can the letter be the e-mail of the NVC planning my interview?

Thank you!!

Have you received a letter telling you the interview was scheduled for the 11th? If you have I think that’s the p4. How do you know the interview date? Did you call? Check your spam folder too if you have not received it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Boardslide450 said:

Salut Mouna, nous avons eu notre CC le 22 juin mais il y a longtemps nous avons reçu un CVC expédié parce que notre NOA1 était de retour en février 2017.

J'espère que vous aurez bientôt votre rendez-vous, tout sera bientôt fini!

Hello boardslide450 Ok, good luck 😀😀

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kentman said:

My interview was last Wednesday, visa was delivered today by courier! Will be flying to Dallas in a weeks time 😃

Amazing..Wish u a happy journey in advance.How was the interview??

1 hour ago, Kentman said:

My interview was last Wednesday, visa was delivered today by courier! Will be flying to Dallas in a weeks time 😃

OMG congratssss 😊😊😊 best of luck for your coming days...

10 hours ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Any suggestions on my case guys ????

We got our Medical Exam yesterday (Me and daughter). Mine was finished but my kid was not. There is a particular document they needed so they can proceed for the vaccines. 

The guy on evaluation section told me that we can proceed with the interview (July 17) but I have to get her passport back because of her unfinished Medical exam. I can get my Visa but she cannot,  until such time that the "Document" needed was submitted to them. That is the time I can go back to the embassy to submit the passport for Visa stamping. I don't even know if the Security guard on the US embassy will allow her to go inside because she has a lacking document (medical exam result).

Will I reschedule the interview? and is there a Fee for rescheduling? How much?

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.....Ty ty ty

what document was they needing shot records? I will be going through this also with my wife and stepdaughter soon at the same medical facility

thank you

Hi do i have to send pictures, call log, text etc to nvc. I was prepared for that. I thought only for interviw. Also my relatives gave affidavits of withness but i send original copy to uscis. Do i need to make new one or i can send nvc copy only.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, selsiii said:

Hello,

Please how did you print/email your aos fee payment receipt?

2 more weeks for my husband interview, im super excited and scared aswell. Good luck to everyone who has a interview coming up :D

3 hours ago, Jesse/Chinie said:

what document was they needing shot records? I will be going through this also with my wife and stepdaughter soon at the same medical facility

thank you

We have the baby book with shot records. They only needed an updated evaluation for my daughter DevPed...Gods will i can provide this in time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.