1,607 posts in this topic

Hey June people! I hope there's not many of you still waiting now and if you are that your wait comes to an end soon.

Interview is just around the corner, March 11th and hopefully the last step to being able to move on to completing paperwork together instead of 3600 Miles apart over the phone. 

Summary:

Filed I129f: 06/09/2018

NOA2 dated: 11/29/2018

NVC Case #: Fianceé (USC) Called and received it: 01/08/2019

Case Shipped: 01/08/2019

Case Received: 01/15/2019

Medical: 02/08/2019

Interview: 03/11/2019 - Approved

Visa In Hand: 03/15/2019

US Entry: 05/11/2019 - DTW

Marriage: 06/22/2019

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 08/02/2019

NOA1: 08/09/2019

RFE: 09/29/2019

Biometrics: 09/30/2019

Interview Letter Received: 11/02/2019

Interview Date: 12/09/2019

AOS Approval Date: 01/04/2020 (Assuming - that's the valid date on my card)

Green Card Received: 01/08/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, VikaShew2017 said:

Congratulations! I got mine today too!

Congratulations! We are so happy for you

2 hours ago, met said:

visa in hand! :) 

Congratulations! Finally!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
21 hours ago, boris64 said:

Hello to all my June friends. My fiance's interview was yesterday and she was approved. So glad this stage is over. I was present for the interview. Now I can finally sleep...😄

Congratulations!!

Our interview will be March 8th unless something earlier opens up (it initially was April 1st) ~ I will be glad when this part of the process is done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had my interview on jan 31. Interview went very well i had a sponsor and joint sponsor along with me at the day of interview. CO gave me 221g and said i am putting you in AP and i will review your case. After the interview my case date updated two times. Consecutive feb 11 and 12.7978F19C-C9D6-45BC-B6A6-E418357486CE.thumb.jpeg.ad0e4adbb66cafc7facd6d9b6fbb06af.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Abdullah agha said:

Can any one tell me what is this and why CO highlighted those words like economy solvency.

They want evidence of your ability to support your beneficiary.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs N said:

did you add birth certificate or citizenship of co sponsor? a copy signed by co sponsor values as an original for the interview?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs N said:

What kind of evidence they want? Although I submitted all the required documents with i134 forms. I am the beneficiary.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fernanda R Sanz said:

did you add birth certificate or citizenship of co sponsor? a copy signed by co sponsor values as an original for the interview?

Yeah we did add co sponsor’s citizenship proof like passport and naturalisation certificate and all the supporting documents and signed i134 as well from the co sponsor and the other i134 signed form from my fiance. Actually I submitted two i134 forms. We gave w2s 1040 irs tax returns bank statement pay stubs and everything in order.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abdullah agha said:

Yeah we did add co sponsor’s citizenship proof like passport and naturalisation certificate and all the supporting documents and signed i134 as well from the co sponsor and the other i134 signed form from my fiance. Actually I submitted two i134 forms. We gave w2s 1040 irs tax returns bank statement pay stubs and everything in order.

Was the naturalisation just a copy or the co sponsor lend you the original for the interview? that´s my main doubt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.