1,607 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, CAH2018 said:

Congrats are in your case...you only send a RFE and in a few days you have aproval.....Tell what kind of RFE they need?

sure i will once i have the letter on hand i call and they told me it was a RFE ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, luisrosario18 said:

sure i will once i have the letter on hand i call and they told me it was a RFE ;)

We have same dates.....I hope receive very soon my aprove  ..... good luck with your RFE

1 hour ago, Stefannievs said:

Maybe you have been approved and you don't know, that happened to me. I just knew yesterday so was approved on November 30th because they didn't update anything so we just got the letter .. 😃

I hope I have the same luck as you,:D I'm NOA 1 June 14. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stefannievs said:

Maybe you have been approved and you don't know, that happened to me. I just knew yesterday so was approved on November 30th because they didn't update anything so we just got the letter .. 😃

we are going to call on Friday if we don't get anything by Thursday 😭

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 12/6/2018 at 10:13 PM, sgprecision said:

I was surprised tonight when I got home and there was a letter from The Department of Homeland Security. Sure enough, it was my NOA2 dated 11/30. This was a completely silent approval, no updates on the app or the old or new website. Everything keep the faith, I was starting to lose hope.

I checked the new website today and it was finally updated. It says approval date 12/3 but the NOA2 is dated 11/30. Still no approval on the old website or the app, not text or email notifications.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, luisrosario18 said:

its a rfe:( 

For anyone else trying to guess based on an informed delivery image - the print NOA2 has 'page 1 of 1' visible in the window (at least it usually does, and did for us).

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
10 minutes ago, brener69 said:

. Yup, mine's coming in the mail today

NOA2.jpg.407fed6a10f631b08c9061db595b2676.jpg

How do you know that is coming? Do you get that scan through email? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just now, Marcela Palomino said:

How do you know that is coming? Do you get that scan through email? 

Informed delivery from the post office 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just got this from the app! I have mixed feelings, they touch our case, but they need something else.   

Can we call USCIS and ask what do they need?  I don't want to waste any time.

And can  someone say USCIS phone number please

IMG_20181210_205226_114.thumb.jpg.40329c893243602342a635120248b54b.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
10 minutes ago, VikaShew2017 said:

Just got this from the app! I have mixed feelings, they touch our case, but they need something else.   

Can we call USCIS and ask what do they need?  I don't want to waste any time.

And can  someone say USCIS phone number please

x

1-800-375-5283. The way I get live person is do a status check, listen to automated message, then select "there is a problem with my case" option.

You can try convince them to send you fax. Might need to fib things a little and say you will be traveling, and won't be able to get mail. Have the fax number ready. And all your basic info for ID verification. 

Edited by Shiran

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Shiran said:

1-800-375-5283. The way I get live person is do a status check, listen to automated message, then select "there is a problem with my case" option.

You can try convince them to send you fax. Might need to fib things a little and say you will be traveling, and won't be able to get mail. Have the fax number ready. And all your basic info for ID verification. 

Thank you for help

June 22/june28 NOA1- I’ve been following this thread and been getting antsy to get approved!! Just want to hear before Xmas! Congrats to everyone approved! 😁✌️ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.