dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
18 hours ago, skyzee said:

Same submit date for us, please keep us posted when you hear back. I have a sinking feeling that we reset our wait counter. 

So, I got news. I have approved to all documents and it says: Documentarily qualified, but also for 2 documents (although they are approved) it said, resubmit with the right side up. So, I did this. NO clue, if that means I have to wait again or if they are now scheduling my interview....Very confusing :D 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, gsiberger said:

So, I got news. I have approved to all documents and it says: Documentarily qualified, but also for 2 documents (although they are approved) it said, resubmit with the right side up. So, I did this. NO clue, if that means I have to wait again or if they are now scheduling my interview....Very confusing :D 

Call to make sure, but where does it say documentarily qualified?

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, peachouille said:

Call to make sure, but where does it say documentarily qualified?

In an extra email and in one of the messages in the ceac portal. and everything is on green. I uploaded the 2 documents anaway. Yes, I will call today I guess. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Did you received noa2? If your case arrived to nvc you dont need the i130. Once you get a case and invoice number you will able to fill out ds261 and the rest of consular requirement.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
13 hours ago, cazzz84 said:

Hi guys,

I’ve been following the forums for some time now on this site without signing up. Today I decided to sign up to maybe help others and in turn get some help!

Ive updated my timeline with as much info as I currently have... I was surprised when I was reading some of the threads about wait times as I received my case number 6 weeks and 1 day after NVC received our case - pretty sure it was just sheer luck.

I can also confirm that UK is PIVOT (which I’m guessing must be a recent change as some in past months have been non-PIVOT)

One question which I do have is that when my husband was scanning his AOS, it didn’t all fit in one file. It was split into 4 files and he added 3 as additional documents - will this affect us getting a CC? Or would we be likely to get a checklist?

Welcome and congrats on the quick case number. I'm not sure about the checklist for multiple files. I just made all mine in to pdfs. You know, it *should* be fine because human eyes should be able to recognise something so simple as the same packet in 4 files, but there seems to be some pickiness here. Let us know what happens!

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
13 hours ago, cazzz84 said:

Hi guys,

I’ve been following the forums for some time now on this site without signing up. Today I decided to sign up to maybe help others and in turn get some help!

Ive updated my timeline with as much info as I currently have... I was surprised when I was reading some of the threads about wait times as I received my case number 6 weeks and 1 day after NVC received our case - pretty sure it was just sheer luck.

I can also confirm that UK is PIVOT (which I’m guessing must be a recent change as some in past months have been non-PIVOT)

One question which I do have is that when my husband was scanning his AOS, it didn’t all fit in one file. It was split into 4 files and he added 3 as additional documents - will this affect us getting a CC? Or would we be likely to get a checklist?

How did you split it up? Because we have just been told we might receive a checklist because we did not split it up. 

We did submit i-864EZ in one document, then as financial proof taxfiling papers of 2017 along with W2´s of 2017, 2016 and 2015 all together in one document under the taxpaper section and then in a third document in the current proof of employment section the paystubs of the past 3 months. Now basically we have been told that we were supposed to submit taxpapers in one file, W2 of 2017 in a second file, W2 of 2016 in a third and 2015 in a forth, (plus the additional proof of current employment as is). So with the i-864EZ we should have uploaded 6 documents total.

When I called they said that is just what they can tell me should have been done but whoever will work on the case might or might not send a checklist for it...she said it really depends on who´s reviewing the case.

I guess we both just gotta wait and see what happens….we uploaded our documents may26th

Does anyone know what the process of once you have exceeded the eight weeks and still have not received a number? I called the day after the eighth week and the help desk agent told me they would “send a note to “the supervisor”  and let them know this is late” 

I then called the next day and was told  they would “send a note to “the supervisor”  and let them know this is late” . This seems to be a scripted response without much meaning. I doubt there is a single supervisor as the help desk response implies. Maybe its escalated to a priority queue? Or does it just sit in the same queue waiting for a worker to finally decide to work it?

Has anyone requested to talk to The Supervisor? Does it work? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Patrick008 said:

Does anyone know what the process of once you have exceeded the eight weeks and still have not received a number? I called the day after the eighth week and the help desk agent told me they would “send a note to “the supervisor”  and let them know this is late” 

I then called the next day and was told  they would “send a note to “the supervisor”  and let them know this is late” . This seems to be a scripted response without much meaning. I doubt there is a single supervisor as the help desk response implies. Maybe its escalated to a priority queue? Or does it just sit in the same queue waiting for a worker to finally decide to work it?

Everyone has a different story with the supervisor thing. I got "elevated to a supervisor" and was put on hold and then got to talk to a "tier 2 officer." I didn't ask for the elevation, it just happened. The next day, I had a case number. Others have been "elevated" for weeks. Maybe start throwing around the phrase "tier 2 officer?"

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Patrick008 said:

This happened to me too and I got a case number a week after. 9 weeks and a couple of days.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 11:29 PM, Nitha said:

If the reason is valid enough,NVC approves expedite and skips all NVC process and send our file to our embassy and we have to submit everything at the interview.i think we can make appointment by ourself just like k1 visa or by contacting embassy. I think @Beast8 might be helpful to him.

Hy Nitha

Yeah we have scheuled our interview by ourself.

Islamabad consulate toLd us to schdule interview by our own and bring all the documents and fees that were required at NVC stage and it was skipped.

We schedule date 20 June 2018.

So guys we got complete joint sponser documents today.

We resceduled Interview date of 13 June,Islamabad Embassy.

IR_2.

As our case was expedited embassy told us to schedule interview by our own,we schedule first of 20 June but today resceduled of 13 June.

Very Excited🤩

Coming wednesday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.