dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
16 minutes ago, GracePeace said:

First and maybe last post, just to share my timeline of the uscis and nvc steps.

I130 submitted (priority date) --2017-07-17

noa2 - 2018-02-23 (after 2weeks of rfe)

USCIS Mail out - 2018-03-08

recieved by nvc -2018-03-19

case no. - 2018-05-02 ( by phone)

received by nvc pivot department -2018-05-04

email with case no and invoice id, fees paid 2018-05-30

financial document submitted 2018-06-02

ds260 submitted 2018-06-04

civil documents submitted 2018-06-06

receive email cc 2018-06-07.

thanks to everyone here for sharing your experience and words of impatience, which  helped us going through such long, boring waiting. May every family be reunioned quickly and sweetly!

Congrats! Did you ask for expedite or something to get such a quick CC as a pivot case?

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, GracePeace said:

First and maybe last post, just to share my timeline of the uscis and nvc steps.

I130 submitted (priority date) --2017-07-17

noa2 - 2018-02-23 (after 2weeks of rfe)

USCIS Mail out - 2018-03-08

recieved by nvc -2018-03-19

case no. - 2018-05-02 ( by phone)

received by nvc pivot department -2018-05-04

email with case no and invoice id, fees paid 2018-05-30

financial document submitted 2018-06-02

ds260 submitted 2018-06-04

civil documents submitted 2018-06-06

receive email cc 2018-06-07.

thanks to everyone here for sharing your experience and words of impatience, which  helped us going through such long, boring waiting. May every family be reunioned quickly and sweetly!

Congratulations for a quick CC.. I submitted the documents on 06/02 as well and I haven't heard anything yet. This wait is a killer.. :(

4 hours ago, jesserz said:

Welcome and congrats on the quick case number. I'm not sure about the checklist for multiple files. I just made all mine in to pdfs. You know, it *should* be fine because human eyes should be able to recognise something so simple as the same packet in 4 files, but there seems to be some pickiness here. Let us know what happens!

Scan documents in 50 to 75 DPI and it should keep it under 2MB file size. No need to scan documents with super high resolution.

More details here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center/ceac-faqs.html

image.thumb.png.4dbf603b1f0a9fde5667865e07a65bfc.png

I rather have everything in a single file to keep things easier. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

4 hours ago, Crispyxx said:

How did you split it up? Because we have just been told we might receive a checklist because we did not split it up. 

We did submit i-864EZ in one document, then as financial proof taxfiling papers of 2017 along with W2´s of 2017, 2016 and 2015 all together in one document under the taxpaper section and then in a third document in the current proof of employment section the paystubs of the past 3 months. Now basically we have been told that we were supposed to submit taxpapers in one file, W2 of 2017 in a second file, W2 of 2016 in a third and 2015 in a forth, (plus the additional proof of current employment as is). So with the i-864EZ we should have uploaded 6 documents total.

When I called they said that is just what they can tell me should have been done but whoever will work on the case might or might not send a checklist for it...she said it really depends on who´s reviewing the case.

I guess we both just gotta wait and see what happens….we uploaded our documents may26th

Interesting. Thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind when scanning my docs. 

4 hours ago, Crispyxx said:

How did you split it up? Because we have just been told we might receive a checklist because we did not split it up. 

We did submit i-864EZ in one document, then as financial proof taxfiling papers of 2017 along with W2´s of 2017, 2016 and 2015 all together in one document under the taxpaper section and then in a third document in the current proof of employment section the paystubs of the past 3 months. Now basically we have been told that we were supposed to submit taxpapers in one file, W2 of 2017 in a second file, W2 of 2016 in a third and 2015 in a forth, (plus the additional proof of current employment as is). So with the i-864EZ we should have uploaded 6 documents total.

When I called they said that is just what they can tell me should have been done but whoever will work on the case might or might not send a checklist for it...she said it really depends on who´s reviewing the case.

I guess we both just gotta wait and see what happens….we uploaded our documents may26th

I have no idea how he split the documents. I just left the AOS part to him and I did the civil documents. I know he didn’t do the EZ form because for some reason he had to do the long form. He’s self employed so not sure if that’s something to do with it. I think he had about 13 pages of forms split into 4 parts and then his tax stuff seperate.

I suppose we’ll find out at some point if it was ok or not! Fingers x-ed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, peachouille said:

Congrats! Did you ask for expedite or something to get such a quick CC as a pivot case?

No, we did not do anything special...it was a big surprise to us as well, we were expecting to wait for another 6 weeks...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
4 minutes ago, GracePeace said:

No, we did not do anything special...it was a big surprise to us as well, we were expecting to wait for another 6 weeks...

I'm so jealous:dance:

22 minutes ago, GracePeace said:

You should change your name to GracePACE. haha. Congrats and hope the rest will go equally as fast for you (and the rest of us). 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
15 minutes ago, zdelshad said:

I SUBMITTED DOCS VIA CEAC ON 05/31.. STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET.:mellow: ANY IDEA WHAT TO DO

All you can do is wait:pop: I submitted mine 05/22 and haven't heard anything yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.