dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

@Hypekicks that really sucks! I havent really heard from anyone on here that's been given a july appointment for ciudad Juarez. But our day is coming!!!!

There's been a couple of us with CC in the end of February who were just scheduled this round. During the April round the stopped scheduling for those with CC Feb 21st, so maybe this round the will stop scheduling around the same for those with CC March 21st?? Don't lose hope, its only the first of the month and there's still a whole week of scheduling according to NVC. @Hypekicks @Tmendoza

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, LadyTT357 said:

Congratulations! My condolences to you on the loss of your suya! LOL My hubby will be bringing a lot of food stuff when he comes (Just thinking about his pepper soup is making me excited LOL) I'll make sure he is mindful of his packing! All the best to you and yours!

😂😂😂. Thank you!!. 

@ImpatientMexican that's very encouraging thank you! I'm just ready for my husband to be home. I have had so much go wrong in the past few weeks!!!! It's tough trying to do everything on your own!!!! @CA1515 thank you as well for the support and encouragement! I'm so glad I found this site!!!! Definitely helps when other people can actually relate to what your going through! Praying for each and every one of you!!! God will see us through this storm!

7 hours ago, ImpatientMexican said:

There's been a couple of us with CC in the end of February who were just scheduled this round. During the April round the stopped scheduling for those with CC Feb 21st, so maybe this round the will stop scheduling around the same for those with CC March 21st?? Don't lose hope, its only the first of the month and there's still a whole week of scheduling according to NVC. @Hypekicks @Tmendoza

So i know this may sound stupid but when NVC schedules appointments is it for the following month or how does that work. I have saw some that say their cc was in January received appointment letter in March with appointment date of May. I'm so confused. Just trying to get  a rough guess on when we could expect to have the interview.... Cc is April 14th. Any help appreciated!!!!

7 hours ago, Abies said:

When was your CC?

I’ve been asking how I’ll know the CC date but nobody has helped yet,I’ll be glad if you could because I don’t know if non-pivot cases get a CC email because I did not. I just noticed my status changed online to “At NVC” and the next day, my husband called and they gave him the interview date but just got the email yesterday which is 06/01/18...

Edited by Rkb23

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Tmendoza said:

So i know this may sound stupid but when NVC schedules appointments is it for the following month or how does that work. I have saw some that say their cc was in January received appointment letter in March with appointment date of May. I'm so confused. Just trying to get  a rough guess on when we could expect to have the interview.... Cc is April 14th. Any help appreciated!!!!

From what I've seen, I think you will be scheduled in the end of July/beginning of August for a September interview. That is if they keep up with the 21st CC date as the cut off. Our CC date is 3/23 so we are hoping for a June/July letter for an August interview. They usually schedule the last week of the month into the first week of the month. For example without the holiday, it would have been May 28-June 8 to schedule July interviews.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Tmendoza said:

Hi, so when they give you an interview letter like in March for an appointment of May, this means the month of April is for the medical appointment. Since you have to get the medical report when u go for interview.

Hope that helps.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Rkb23 said:

I’ve been asking how I’ll know the CC date but nobody has helped yet,I’ll be glad if you could because I don’t know if non-pivot cases get a CC email because I did not. I just noticed my status changed online to “At NVC” and the next day, my husband called and they gave him the interview date but just got the email yesterday which is 06/01/18...

At NVC means a CC

Timeline

Congratulations to people that has been approve and those that got their interview appointment for july and all the best to those that is gonna be interview this month I wish every body a blessed interview..

Timeline
20 hours ago, Nellybee said:

Hi guys,

So I finally travelled to the US yesterday and got in around 9pm local time. My POE was Newark, I wasn't asked a single question , the Immigration officer took my packet, stamped my passport and welcomed me to the United States. Within 1hr I was done, the only sad part was they took my suya (😭😭😭 , my Nigerian folks would understand) the journey has been a tedious one and I'm so glad to be with my dear hubby. I wish every one success , and my prayers are with you guys. Just hang in there, it would soon be over .

Cheers to a new beginning. If I may ask what airline did you fly with.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Rkb23 said:

Got interview date July 31st...Non-pivot

July 26 here

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Raleigh NC
Date Filed : 2020-10-03
NOA Date : 2020-10-03
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date :  
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :  
Comments : INA 328 and 329 [ Military ] 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 hours ago, Menekse said:

Congratulations :jest: to you all getting interview dates...

I am still waiting for mine :(

Case complete: May 10th, Ankara Embassy.  

I bet you will hear something next week! Our case complete was April 4th...got the interview email on April 13th...interview was May 18th...Ankara embassy 😊

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.