Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Boiler said:

Pandemic health care provider? Is that a bit of a stretch.

Acupuncture is healthcare, absolutely, but I'm not sure about cupping.

Am I the only one watching this train wreck still?

I saw the Happily Ever After.  Delusional Kim is going back to Nigeria to visit rapper Sojaboy.  She is planning to propose to him.  This woman may the most delusional ever on this show.

On the Chantel and Pedro front, Chantel took all the money out of their joint account once Pedro moved out.  $265k... whaaa?  How?  Literally leaving him with any money to eat.  But naive Pedro should have known "to protect himself" as they kept saying to Chantel, by withdrawing his half because she closed it.  This is obviously crazy Karen's idea.  Pedro is again a full out scammer according the the family because no way is their angel Chantel responsible for the broken relationship.

Nothing like a woman scorned.  The funniest part was Chantel crying to the camera  "But he promised that he would never leave me."... like a child.  This family is all nuts.

Edited by Eric-Pris

6 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Am I the only one watching this train wreck still?

I saw the Happily Ever After.  Delusional Kim is going back to Nigeria to visit rapper Sojaboy.  She is planning to propose to him.  This woman may the most delusional ever on this show.

On the Chantel and Pedro front, Chantel took all the money out of their joint account once Pedro moved out.  $265k... whaaa?  How?  Literally leaving him with any money to eat.  But naive Pedro should have known "to protect himself" as they kept saying to Chantel, by withdrawing his half because she closed it.  This is obviously crazy Karen's idea.  Pedro is again a full out scammer according the the family because no way is their angel Chantel responsible for the broken relationship.

Nothing like a woman scorned.  The funniest part was Chantel crying to the camera  "But he promised that he would never leave me."... like a child.  This family is all nuts.

I still watch this train wreck lol sometimes i wonder what's wrong with me 🤣

Uhh yeah Kim, i thought she had her 15 minutes of fame. I was under the impression they had broken up? 

I don't care to see Ed 🤮

Yara and Jovi i like, Libby and Andre. Which i was surprised Libby's family have actually set bounderies with Charlie and his wife. All except the mother who is in denial. 

Yes, Mother Karen thinks she was right all along 🙄 I think it was dirty Chantel clearing out their account. Obviously we don't see everything that has gone on in their marriage, only the juicy parts TLC wants us to see. People change, people fall out of love for whatever reason, Chantel's crazy family never did her marriage any favors. But they made money off of Chantel's visa journey!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

It would certainly be interesting to know the demographics of those who watch

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

The snip from the "this season on" bit at the end with Ed walking out nude and his bits just fuzzed out was one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a while and I like gory horror films. :dead: 

36 minutes ago, laylalex said:

The snip from the "this season on" bit at the end with Ed walking out nude and his bits just fuzzed out was one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a while and I like gory horror films. :dead: 

I agree, very replusive 🤮

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Is anyone watching 90 Day UK edition right now? Because if yes, I want to bring up King Richard's definition of "wife" on last week's ep. It is apparently an acronym for:

Washing

Ironing

####ing

Et cetera

!!! :lol: 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

"King" Richard's name is fitting...D!ck is a misogynistic d!ck and no woman from the UK would go near him, hence why he's wandered off to the continent to find a lady.  

Shaun is another case of couldn't find anyone local, but for the opposite reasons.  Christine is going to kick that boy's behind if he doesn't grow up and find some motivation.  His dishonestly about his financial situation is pretty brutal too.  Financial infidelity is a legitimate thing.  

Edited by mam521

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

On 9/9/2022 at 7:29 AM, mam521 said:

"King" Richard's name is fitting...D!ck is a misogynistic d!ck and no woman from the UK would go near him, hence why he's wandered off to the continent to find a lady.  

Shaun is another case of couldn't find anyone local, but for the opposite reasons.  Christine is going to kick that boy's behind if he doesn't grow up and find some motivation.  His dishonestly about his financial situation is pretty brutal too.  Financial infidelity is a legitimate thing.  

I hate the whole "Western women are soooooo demanding and expect too much of men" thing -- I think: do these men actually know Filipina ladies? Every Filipina I have ever known has known her mind and was not afraid of speaking it! Kathleen absolutely knows what she wants, and she expects Richard to meet her standards. As she should.

I love Christine. Full stop. The whole "if you don't clean no boom-boom" note cracked me up. You're absolutely right that the dishonesty is the real issue here, and agree that it's infidelity. He is selling her a dream that doesn't exist, and when he reveals the truth she would be well within her rights to say "I didn't sign up for this." It's one thing to go into a marriage understanding your spouse has money problems (whether or not they're working on them) and another to be blindsided. 

Have to say I adore Calum and Marvin. :wub: They're too cute together, and I love Calum's mum. I want a show that's Calum's mum and Kadie's gran being lovely together. 

Ummmm and then there's Pat. "A didgeridoo is a man's instrument" Pat. Sam has his eyes open -- he has promised her nothing, he is going over on a work visa, and she's probably only a cheap, warm place to stay until he gets on his feet. Strangely, I respect this. She's the one in denial.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, laylalex said:

I hate the whole "Western women are soooooo demanding and expect too much of men" thing -- I think: do these men actually know Filipina ladies? Every Filipina I have ever known has known her mind and was not afraid of speaking it! Kathleen absolutely knows what she wants, and she expects Richard to meet her standards. As she should.

I agree with you...but I think D!ck is under the impression the sterotype fits and he'll be more successful elsewhere.  Til he's not.  And the rest of us ladies will just laugh and laugh and laugh.  If anything, the Filipina ladies often have it tough and know exactly what they want.  It won't be that jerkface.  

On the American version, can we PUHLEASE stop bringing loud mouth Angela on already?!  Ugh!  I also didn't need the list of what Kim and Usman call "doing it". 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

7 hours ago, mam521 said:

On the American version, can we PUHLEASE stop bringing loud mouth Angela on already?!  Ugh!  I also didn't need the list of what Kim and Usman call "doing it". 

Yes and yes. That list was so gross, all it needed was something like "Nigerian hot beef injection" to make it complete. :dead:

And Angela, paranoid about Myyyyykulllll but she's the one inviting herself up to Canada to meet up with her former Chippendale dancer/artist. Please.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, Boiler said:

It would certainly be interesting to know the demographics of those who watch

i still watch but off and on. apparently im a bit behind on whatever one angela is currently on. will have to go find it today. lol

On 9/6/2022 at 12:50 AM, laylalex said:

Is anyone watching 90 Day UK edition right now? Because if yes, I want to bring up King Richard's definition of "wife" on last week's ep. It is apparently an acronym for:

Washing

Ironing

####ing

Et cetera

!!! :lol: 

I just want to dropkick him. if you want a housekeeper and prostitute, you can buy those.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Gee, it's a shocker that Kimbaly freaked about about the 2nd wife thing when she originally said that she could do it.  Throwing drinks at him is becoming a habit, and he takes it like a chump, and then apologizes.  Grow a sack and send grandma packing.  He could find a cute woman his age.