Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Just came across this.  Seems that the Ben and Mahogany thing was made up by TLC.  Or is this him trying to save face about being played like a fool?

Methinks Ben is trying to do some very, very big face-saving before Mahogany doesn't show up because she is a C-A-T-F-I-S-H. 

10 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Just came across this.  Seems that the Ben and Mahogany thing was made up by TLC.  Or is this him trying to save face about being played like a fool?

I'm thinking he posted this to save face. So many past participants have reported Sharp does not pay for travel expenses. And if they do travel and can't afford the airfare/ hotels Sharp will loan them the money and they have to pay it back in future episodes (this is why Tiffany and Angela have done a zillion seasons/spinoffs). 

This franchise is cheap, cheap, cheap. They are not going to recruit someone, write a storyline and pay all expenses. And I'm thinking no self respecting "actor/model" is going to say yes to 90 Day Fiance and pay for the privilege. 

Final thought: I read Juliana and Michael were supposed to be on Marry Millions but they decided to switch them to 90 Day but I don't believe they would totally change up the type of show he would film. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, laylalex said:

Lastly, my queens, Darcey and Stacey. 😍Their faces look APPALLING, dear god,

If you put these two up against a pair of drag queens, it would be the drag queens passing as female.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/20/2022 at 10:03 AM, laylalex said:

Then of course this is Jasmine so who knows? She might have put Gino up to it.

I don't think so, I think her tears are real... She made a bad choice from the very beginning, choosing a guy who's primarily into her for attraction and sex rather than a human being,, I don't think I heard him ask her one question about her life, likes and dislikes, or does TLC edit all that out?... About the nude pics, I'm not sure if she sent them before they met in person, assuming she did, she mostly likely used those pics to lure him in, getting exactly what she bargained for IMO. 

9 hours ago, nykolos said:

I don't think so, I think her tears are real... She made a bad choice from the very beginning, choosing a guy who's primarily into her for attraction and sex rather than a human being,, I don't think I heard him ask her one question about her life, likes and dislikes, or does TLC edit all that out?... About the nude pics, I'm not sure if she sent them before they met in person, assuming she did, she mostly likely used those pics to lure him in, getting exactly what she bargained for IMO. 

Something tells me that they will end up together because Jasmine knows that she can control him to do anything that she wants.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

That yellow eyeshadow is only the start of her problems. 

I do not know how a woman who is tatted up everywhere -- and that's no judgment on people who like tattoos -- thinks she can find work as a mainstream model. There are not a lot of opportunities outside of specialty publishers.

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

That yellow eyeshadow is only the start of her problems. 

I do not know how a woman who is tatted up everywhere -- and that's no judgment on people who like tattoos -- thinks she can find work as a mainstream model. There are not a lot of opportunities outside of specialty publishers.

The word model has evolved over the last decade or so. Use to be you hear model and think 5'11 100lbs, Victoria Secret, super skinny, designer outfits walking the runways. Now model can mean only fans, Instagrammers, even cam girls call themselves 'models'. Basically if you take a picture of yourself and sell it you are a 'model'.🙄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Does she have an OF?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”