Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Everyone at that Thanksgiving dinner table was acting like a lunatic, with the exception of the roommate. He seemed like an actual human being with understandable emotions!

God I wanted some member of the Potthast family to go overboard and stay there.

On 6/15/2021 at 6:11 AM, Ed&Midori1031 said:

Has anyone else noticed that Hulo removed all of 90 day fiance series?  

It's because Discovery+ is now up and running. 

I just have to say... learning that Asuelu will not "work with himself" to just "relieve tension" is waaaaaaay more information than I needed.

Edited by laylalex
Apparently that is a word that is not acceptable!

5 hours ago, kkmk said:

i actually signed up to discovery+ because of it lol

has anyone watched the single life? big pred makes me puke 🤮

Yep, that's why I signed up too.

The whole Big Pred thing is disgusting. The leaked audio of him verbally abusing Liz made my blood boil. As someone who is a survivor of emotional and psychological abuse from an intimate partner, the call and this whole season was super triggering for me. I hope Liz gets the help she needs now.

Molly was good fun to watch on it though! And I love Fernanda, she has it WAY more together than I ever did at her age.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/16/2021 at 7:57 PM, laylalex said:

It's because Discovery+ is now up and running. 

I just have to say... learning that Asuelu will not "work with himself" to just "relieve tension" is waaaaaaay more information than I needed.

Ah gotcha.  I kind of want to subscribe.  Still debating. 

2 hours ago, Ed&Midori1031 said:

Ah gotcha.  I kind of want to subscribe.  Still debating. 

History, travel, HGTV, food network, and animal planet make it a very appealing package

i have been known to binge history all day when they do those shows on ancient military battles. now i get most of that on youtube on kings and generals

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

28 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Nightmare fodder:

tIMxJKZ.jpg

🤮

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 6/9/2021 at 11:19 AM, Eric-Pris said:

Natalie is nuts.  She has some kind of mental issues.  The way she just started laughing at the dinner table.  Grant the mother is a to her in general, she is acting bizarre.

Natalie manages to be batshit crazy yet the most sympathetic character in that trio at the same time. It's nuts

16 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

🤮

ewwwwwwwwwww.......barf

90day.jpg

5 minutes ago, Trompe le Monde said:

Natalie manages to be ... crazy yet the most sympathetic character in that trio at the same time. It's nuts

ewwwwwwwwwww.......barf

There is a VERY weird dynamic between Mike and his mom. I don't care that he calls her Mommy, that's not abnormal in my experience. (My sister-in-law refers to her mother as "Mummy" so I do not judge.) But think about this -- Colteeeeeee and Debbie, who everyone has said have the biggest Oedipal relationship on 90DF, have an excuse to some extent. They only had each other for so long, he was homeschooled, he's lived at home most of his life, etc. Mike? He has no excuses for the mushiness of boundaries between him and his mother. The scene where Mike and Trish are basically attacking Natalie when she's still in the car is bizarre. I cannot imagine siding with my parent against my spouse. I have been on the receiving end of such a mother-son tag team of "what is wrong with you?" but at least my then-husband was more polite in siding with his mother in telling me I was an impossible human being!

Wow, I just realized I am triggered by Mike and Trish. :lol: 

And yes, (pr)Ed is absolutely disgusting! There are petitions to get him off TLC permanently.

6 minutes ago, laylalex said:

There is a VERY weird dynamic between Mike and his mom. I don't care that he calls her Mommy, that's not abnormal in my experience. (My sister-in-law refers to her mother as "Mummy" so I do not judge.) But think about this -- Colteeeeeee and Debbie, who everyone has said have the biggest Oedipal relationship on 90DF, have an excuse to some extent. They only had each other for so long, he was homeschooled, he's lived at home most of his life, etc. Mike? He has no excuses for the mushiness of boundaries between him and his mother. The scene where Mike and Trish are basically attacking Natalie when she's still in the car is bizarre. I cannot imagine siding with my parent against my spouse. I have been on the receiving end of such a mother-son tag team of "what is wrong with you?" but at least my then-husband was more polite in siding with his mother in telling me I was an impossible human being!

And yes, (pr)Ed is absolutely disgusting! There are petitions to get him off TLC permanently.

that part with the turkey sandwich........really? Mike gets closer and closer to Colteeeee for mommy issues with that exchange. Mike does seem more normal but for his horrible mom.....Colteeeee behaves like a serial killer

Edited to add - tonight appears to be a Jovi and Yara-centric episode, which I am here for

Edited by Trompe le Monde

90day.jpg

I love Yara and Jovi! They really are the best thing about this season, and they have not been on near enough. I know a lot has to do with Jovi being away for months on end, but at least we could be doing some Zoom stuff between them. If we have to watch Myyyyyykal and Angela Facetime, we should get Yara and Jovi Zoom every week. And I mean every week. Instead we get hours and hours of Mike and Natalie participating in the Passive-Aggressive Olympics, with so many crazy eyes and stupid bluetooth headsets and Mike doing that ridiculous shrug, like he isn't as appalling as his wife. And Trish needs to accept not everyone likes her scarves and that she should NOT be wearing a visor AT NIGHT.

4 hours ago, laylalex said:

Besides banning Ed permanently, Angela should go with him. Her ranting, screaming and swearing is getting old. Sorry Angela, you aren't the end all, be all. I know i've read people aren't comfortable with her verbally abusing Michael on TV. It's not ok, maybe TLC thinks it gives them ratings, i for one, prefer to walk out of the room when Angela is on. 

I'm done with Mike and Natalie also. How they could let that rat climb on their table and toaster is beyond me!! Natalie doesn't strike me as the type who would have a pet rat lol Her sanctimonious attitude has gotten old also. 

My favorites are Yara and Jovi. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I thought the rat was kind of cute, and I normally hate pet rats

And agree about Angela - sometimes funny, mostly annoying

I think Jovi and Yara should get their own spin-off series, a la Darcey and Stacey

I actually fell asleep on my couch when they started the show with Mike and Natalie, so I'll have to re-watch for Jovi and Yara

90day.jpg