1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
8 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Omg I hope we get interview dates that quick!! Technically there is a week left...

I hope so too! But I’m quite positive now, so why not? :) I think we easily can get an end of June interview. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, vistajones said:

Our case status changed to "at nvc" as well on the 23rd :) but the operator was busy just now, so we haven't confirmed it.  

Hope for good news for everyone here, pivot and non-pivot alike :P

How long since your CC? Usually we'll get instruction email a week after cc? From what I've seen in the spreadsheet.

I am 22 ...I have seen it take up.to three weeks for pivot to get an interview date..hoping ours comes a tiny bit quicker...I would love to have mine by early July...haha wishful..

Edited by kendraf
Updated from 23 to 22

Timeline
5 minutes ago, vistajones said:

Our case status changed to "at nvc" as well on the 23rd :) but the operator was busy just now, so we haven't confirmed it.  

Hope for good news for everyone here, pivot and non-pivot alike :P

How long since your CC? Usually we'll get instruction email a week after cc? From what I've seen in the spreadsheet.

Well, NVC signed for the packet on 10th May, then the case tracker changed to ‘At NVC’ on 18th May, never got any email from them. My wife called today and they confirmed the CC, but didn’t mention when exactly was the case complete. But it hasn’t been a week since the ‘At NVC’, so I might get it tomorrow or sometime next week.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mv&Sh said:

I hope so too! But I’m quite positive now, so why not? :) I think we easily can get an end of June interview. 

That would make my husband so happy haha I am being pessimistic for mid July to save my heart but he is like ...end of June haha

Timeline
1 minute ago, kendraf said:

That would make my husband so happy haha I am being pessimistic for mid July to save my heart but he is like ...end of June haha

It will be end of June! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I called the NVC today - we submitted AOS on the 7th and all the rest on May 8th. We are a pivot country and have not heard anything back yet. But calling doesn't make it any better with them saying it may take up to six weeks. And when I asked how cases are being processed one doesn't get any answer. The person on the other hand, though, was really nice. Just no information whatsoever.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, tcy said:

Hi everybody! :) I got my case shifted to Dhaka embassy as I moved permanently.. I left Dubai on 21 Jan and did  get my police certificate along with me but that's only valid for 3 months. Will that be okay for NVC?  We just paid both AOS & IV fee and have to fill d260form then sort docs to be sent to NVC for review 

I'm just wondering if I also need to get a PCC from Bangladesh for NVC?  I'm a Bangladeshi citizen and only visited Bd earlier for vacations only.. I will certainly take one for my interview in future but I want to know if it's advisable to get one for NVC too??  Please guide me!  

Police Character Certificate for immigration purpose is valid for one calender year 

For submitting documents to NVC, all my wife's documents are in Dutch but they are international documents and have everything labeled in English and several other languages. I am attaching an example. Will this work or should we get them translated in English? I don't want to give NVC any reason to delay our application.

image.thumb.png.645ac7c17a67503b33be7b6240b80dae.png

Edited by ramesesthe2nd

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

For submitting documents to NVC, all my wife's documents are in Dutch but they are international documents and have everything labeled in English and several other languages. I am attaching an example. Will this work or should we get them translated in English? I don't want to give NVC any reason to delay our application.

Our certificate of marriage is the same way except in Cantonese and English and I haven't had any troubles. I know that's not an official answer, but maybe it'll be helpful.

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

I called NVC again just for sh*ts and giggles, and the lady this time said that they're reviewing files in the order they were received. (@R&OC)

Spoiler

USCIS

NOA1 for I-130: March 29, 2017

RFE response received by USCIS: Dec 28, 2017

NOA2: Feb 9, 2018

Sent to NVC: Feb 16, 2018

NVC (PIVOT case)

Case received: Feb 27, 2018

Case number received, AOS and IV fees paid: May 7, 2018

AOS and IV submitted: May 15, 2018

CC: May 30, 2018

Interview scheduled: June 15, 2018

Consulate stage

Medical exam: July 3, 2018
Interview: July 11, 2018

Consulate received medical exam results: July 18, 2018

Something went very wrong with my passport delivery (see here)

Passport in hand: July 31, 2018

POE Seattle: August 6, 2018

ROC

NOA1 for I-751: July 31, 2020 (MSC)

Biometrics taken: July 20, 2021 (Portland, OR)

Case status changed to "Ready for Interview to be Scheduled": July 21, 2021

Hi. On May 16 my case was sent to the DOS. I’ve called a few times and nothing yet. Someone said theirs got received 3 business days later. When should I expect the, to receive mine? And how often should I call? Thanks everyone 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 hour ago, heythereluna said:

I called NVC again just for sh*ts and giggles, and the lady this time said that they're y were received. (@R&OC

My case was transferred to new systen they gave us the invoice number last week but still cant pay the fees.they said the fees hv to b generated.....we r calling all the. Time my husband asked for talk the supervisor....he didnt talk to him but now our case is waiting to him review it....how long it takes to a supervisor. Review my case????

Hi!

I’m just checking in so I can follow this page. Just got off the phone with NVC and they said they received our I-130 petition on 5/22. Hopefully it won’t take too long to get a case number 😭

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, kendraf said:

I am 22 ...I have seen it take up.to three weeks for pivot to get an interview date..hoping ours comes a tiny bit quicker...I would love to have mine by early July...haha wishful..

PIVOT or not interview scheduling is dependent on your local embassy. If your embassy usually schedules end of month you would be the lucky one to not wait long to get a date. I was one of them because Mumbai usually schedules end of the month. 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.