1,901 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, JFam said:

Hi!

I’m just checking in so I can follow this page. Just got off the phone with NVC and they said they received our I-130 petition on 5/22. Hopefully it won’t take too long to get a case number 😭

It will take just short 8 to 10 weeks. :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Starting to follow this thread ( and from the looks of it, will be following for months :( before I get my NVC case number). My USCIS approval was 4/18. My I-797 said to email the NVC if I did not hear anything in 30 days. I emailed, and never heard a response. I called today, and the NVC said they received it 5/11, and it would take 8 weeks from then to get a case number). So, I guess I will twiddle my thumbs for 80640 minutes...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, heythereluna said:

I called NVC again just for sh*ts and giggles, and the lady this time said that they're reviewing files in the order they were received. (@R&OC)

Okay, everyone - just got a checklist BUT not for the documents I expected to receive one... we combined multiple documents into one file - 2017 Tax returns had my husband W2 AND 1040. My guess is we are going back to the bottom of the pile but really can't blame anyone other than ourselves.

Edited by R&OC

2 minutes ago, R&OC said:

Okay, everyone - just got a checklist BUT not for the documents I expected to receive one... we combined multiple documents into one file - 2017 Tax returns had my husband W2 AND 1040. 

OMG. I mean, yay? that you heard back from them, but??? And I thought German bureaucrats are nitpickers.

Spoiler

USCIS

NOA1 for I-130: March 29, 2017

RFE response received by USCIS: Dec 28, 2017

NOA2: Feb 9, 2018

Sent to NVC: Feb 16, 2018

NVC (PIVOT case)

Case received: Feb 27, 2018

Case number received, AOS and IV fees paid: May 7, 2018

AOS and IV submitted: May 15, 2018

CC: May 30, 2018

Interview scheduled: June 15, 2018

Consulate stage

Medical exam: July 3, 2018
Interview: July 11, 2018

Consulate received medical exam results: July 18, 2018

Something went very wrong with my passport delivery (see here)

Passport in hand: July 31, 2018

POE Seattle: August 6, 2018

ROC

NOA1 for I-751: July 31, 2020 (MSC)

Biometrics taken: July 20, 2021 (Portland, OR)

Case status changed to "Ready for Interview to be Scheduled": July 21, 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, heythereluna said:

OMG. I mean, yay? that you heard back from them, but??? And I thought German bureaucrats are nitpickers.

I thought we were so superconscious about everything and I either missed it? But to get a checklist is just making me feel deflated.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, Bluretto said:

Please when does NVC start scheduling interviews?got a cc about 2weeks ago and still no interview date yet,this whole wait is so frustrating😡😡

We are on same boat ⛵ I think starting from new month

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

We gathered all the documents needed 

but we just noticed that my hubby’s employment certificate from his employer stated “only part time job “ but he been working for 3 years there for 30hours a week.. He also have another part time job 16-24 hours a week .. His total annual income is 33k as  stated in IRS transcript for 2017 .. We decided not to have co -sponsors.. 

I know that it is a bad impression about “part time” it should be “full time” to prove his financial stability..

we are hesitate to submit it .. We are thinking not to submit it ..

but rather submit his recent pay stubs from 2 companies (6month) , w2s, IRS only .. 

Anyone got a checklist for not submitting Letter of employment

or anyone got CC for not submitting this who used 864ez .. 

i just need some input and opinion in our scenario .. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi people. I called NVC this morning and I was told that I should have my case number no later than June 8th but of course, they were like no promises. They received my case April 13th. Are they really working on cases in order that they received them?

2 hours ago, alloy-K said:

Our status changed to At NVC!!! I'm so happy right now! I called NVC and confirmed our case is "Documentarily complete." It's a big relief. Now the next step of waiting for them to schedule our interview. 

AoS/IV documents delivered  May 17

NVC Acknowledges delivery(Scan Date?): May 21

Case Complete: May 24

I told you hehehe....congrats kabayan...few more steps 

12 hours ago, vistajones said:

Our case status changed to "at nvc" as well on the 23rd :) but the operator was busy just now, so we haven't confirmed it.  

Hope for good news for everyone here, pivot and non-pivot alike :P

How long since your CC? Usually we'll get instruction email a week after cc? From what I've seen in the spreadsheet.

Best of luck :thumbs: I hope you get your cc ,interview and then visa soon... :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
13 hours ago, vistajones said:

Our case status changed to "at nvc" as well on the 23rd :) but the operator was busy just now, so we haven't confirmed it.  

Hope for good news for everyone here, pivot and non-pivot alike :P

How long since your CC? Usually we'll get instruction email a week after cc? From what I've seen in the spreadsheet.

Hi!

Just got the confirmation email about the CC :) So 10th May NVC signs for the packet, 18th May case tracker change to ‘At NVC’, 25th May confirmation email of CC sent/awaiting for the interview date. 🍾🍾🍾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
7 hours ago, julieascott said:

Hi people. I called NVC this morning and I was told that I should have my case number no later than June 8th but of course, they were like no promises. They received my case April 13th. Are they really working on cases in order that they received them?

No...i dont think so...cz mine is of march 2p...i got the case number nd the invoice a long time ago..but they  didnt open yet...so i cant do the 6 steps...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.