Finally, after what felt like an eternity we got interview date 🎉🎉🎉

Interview July 10th

CC May 21st

London embassy 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
53 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

Live scan you get back a lot quicker than regular fingerprints, you can go to your local UPS store to get them. You just have to get your lawyer to give you a form to get them done. I am going to do that. I never thought about that either but id rather take everything and than to be missing that 1 piece of paper they ask for. Since you never know what they might ask you for.

Oh,  you have to be in the US to do them, can't do it in CDJ? He isn't in the US. We don't have a lawyer either. We hopefully won't need them since there's no way to get them. Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ritata said:

Finally, after what felt like an eternity we got interview date 🎉🎉🎉

Interview July 10th

CC May 21st

London embassy 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congrats! What does your case status say just curious?? Did it ever change from 'at nvc' ? we are a day after youfor the cc so I hope I hear something soon but not sure if the status updates or you just get the email?

Joining this thread! Just got a CC today, now waiting for an appointment at Frankfurt. :)

Spoiler

USCIS

NOA1 for I-130: March 29, 2017

RFE response received by USCIS: Dec 28, 2017

NOA2: Feb 9, 2018

Sent to NVC: Feb 16, 2018

NVC (PIVOT case)

Case received: Feb 27, 2018

Case number received, AOS and IV fees paid: May 7, 2018

AOS and IV submitted: May 15, 2018

CC: May 30, 2018

Interview scheduled: June 15, 2018

Consulate stage

Medical exam: July 3, 2018
Interview: July 11, 2018

Consulate received medical exam results: July 18, 2018

Something went very wrong with my passport delivery (see here)

Passport in hand: July 31, 2018

POE Seattle: August 6, 2018

ROC

NOA1 for I-751: July 31, 2020 (MSC)

Biometrics taken: July 20, 2021 (Portland, OR)

Case status changed to "Ready for Interview to be Scheduled": July 21, 2021

Timeline
1 minute ago, heythereluna said:

Joining this thread! Just got a CC today, now waiting for an appointment at Frankfurt. :)

Congrats!!

54 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Congrats! What does your case status say just curious?? Did it ever change from 'at nvc' ? we are a day after youfor the cc so I hope I hear something soon but not sure if the status updates or you just get the email?

Thank you 😊

It still say "at nvc

I phoned them up few hours ago and got told over the phone that interview has been scheduled already

No email just yet :)

Timeline
Just now, Ritata said:

Thank you 😊

It still say "at nvc

I phoned them up few hours ago and got told over the phone that interview has been scheduled already

No email just yet :)

You are giving me such hope!!! I am going to get on hold hahha ty!!!!

Timeline
On 5/25/2018 at 9:43 PM, H&H. said:

for isl folks, once visa is approved, do u have option to pick it up or have it delivered? if u tell them u traveled from out of city, will they give it same day maybe? 

Hi, 

Did you find out about this? I know for non-immigrant visas you have to pick up your passport  from AEG office in Islamabad. Please let me know if you find out the procedure. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ritata said:

Haha good luck!! Fingers crossed for only good news :)

I guess my hubby already was..the lady said end of week we will know and it will be July for sure .....I will be on pins and needles!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.