707 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi everyone. today I received an approval e-mail.

I filled also at Nebraska service center I-130 and I-129F K3,

and I got two e-mails today the first was about I-129 K3 "Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means"

and the second e-mail was about I-130 "Case Was Approved"

I hope you all get approval soon. good luck to everyone.

11 hours ago, anedavy2 said:

Hello everyone. I'm at Nebraska center and filed for the I-130 but also for the k-3 visa. My PD is April 4. Today my husband got a text message that says that they closed my k-3 visa case because I received benefits or status from another case. So I'm here just waiting for my notice in the spouse visa because I figure that is approved since the k-3 was closed. Anyone had been in this same situation? How long did it take for you to hear news on the spouse visa after your k-3 was closed? I hope everyone gets approved soon. I just wanted to share the good news that I'm almost done at USCIS

Hi, Congratulations!! Did you check on this website https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ?

In my case I received two email notifications, first for I-130 approval and after two days for K3 visa termination. Hope that helps !!

3 hours ago, Edis0n21 said:

Hi everyone. today I received an approval e-mail.

I filled also at Nebraska service center I-130 and I-129F K3,

and I got two e-mails today the first was about I-129 K3 "Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means"

and the second e-mail was about I-130 "Case Was Approved"

I hope you all get approval soon. good luck to everyone.

Wow!! That’ good news! Congratulations! 🍾🎉 

53 minutes ago, pp5 said:

Hi, Congratulations!! Did you check on this website https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ?

In my case I received two email notifications, first for I-130 approval and after two days for K3 visa termination. Hope that helps !!

I did and they just updated my K3 case but not the I-130 but I'm hoping to hear something soon. Thanks for your answer it gives me lots of hope :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, anedavy2 said:

Hola a todos, hoy recibí un correo electrónico que indicaba que habían tomado una medida en mi caso y para iniciar sesión en mi cuenta, lo hice y mi caso fue aprobado ayer. Mi PD es 04/04. Espero que todos ustedes puedan ser aprobados pronto. 

Nebraska?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello April filers..I have been following VJ for quite a while now although I didn't create any account here. Today, my case status showed case was approved...I couldn't believe my eyes.Thought I would share with my fellow members who have been anxious like us..

PD 04/02/2018

NOA2 09/17/2018

Texas service center

4 minutes ago, ssgg said:

Hello April filers..I have been following VJ for quite a while now although I didn't create any account here. Today, my case status showed case was approved...I couldn't believe my eyes.Thought I would share with my fellow members who have been anxious like us..

PD 04/02/2018

NOA2 09/17/2018

Texas service center

FANTASTIC NEWS. Congratulations and thanks for sharing! You're our first Texas April approval, and I'm Texas too so I'll stop biting my nails for a bit. Good luck on the NVC process.

21 minutes ago, ssgg said:

PD 04/02/2018

NOA2 09/17/2018

Texas service center

That’s amazing! So much hope! 

Congratulations!

Edited by Schalcon

4 hours ago, ssgg said:

PD 04/02/2018

NOA2 09/17/2018

Texas service center

Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing with us! I’m also TSC, hopefully will hear a good news soon! ❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.