55 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Cases, from the slower centers, have been transferred to Potomac. Now, they are faster. Just our luck ugh This is taking way too long and I don t even want to know about the NVC wait. I am really frustrated. There has to be a much better system that is faster, but who cares?

I feel you. I'm frustrated as well. Let's keep each other updated on our progress to keep sane. Haha 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, girlonfire said:

I feel you. I'm frustrated as well. Let's keep each other updated on our progress to keep sane. Haha 

I married a beautiful and loving girl; Now, I must tell her to wait even longer. She lives with her parents and this is not looking good at all.

We need to start our life together and yesterday, not next century. I am sorry but I ve had it. I am so mad and pissed at all the fraudulent people who ve clogged the system up, and have made the CO s so suspicious of all. Perhaps, fraudulent candidates should face criminal charges and be jailed, so the system speeds up. 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

I married a beautiful and loving girl; Now, I must tell her to wait even longer. She lives with her parents and this is not looking good at all.

We need to start our life together and yesterday, not next century. I am sorry but I ve had it. I am so mad and pissed at all the fraudulent people who ve clogged the system up, and have made the CO s so suspicious of all. Perhaps, fraudulent candidates should face criminal charges and be jailed, so the system speeds up. 

Yeah it's becoming more and more difficult in this climate to bring loved ones to the U.S. and there's not much any of us can do. I've seen people post about reaching out to their Congresspeople to no avail. It is tough. My marriage is suffering from the distance as well. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Did you check the timelines for Potomac? I don't know if it works from here and to put a link here as it showed after I made the filter there. Potomac for CR1 NOA1 October 2017 and latest NOA2's Page 69

We were in this situation too. We were on hangout almost every day. She left me in november 2016 from The Netherlands after we married in October. I could go to the US

December 14. After my final interview November 2018. We knew to be patient and motivated by saying stay in the day, take it one day at a time. And when we clicked off, we always said: One day closer to be together again. We'll get there!

slow for sure...PD 19th. the processing time predictor on this site has gone from predicting my case to be done by April 10th to April 30th over the past 6 months while waiting...so moved by 3 weeks and the way this is going i dont think its happening until may the way things are going...

Edited by KAMN

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Timeline
2 hours ago, Florence & Jos said:

Did you check the timelines for Potomac? I don't know if it works from here and to put a link here as it showed after I made the filter there. Potomac for CR1 NOA1 October 2017 and latest NOA2's Page 69

We were in this situation too. We were on hangout almost every day. She left me in november 2016 from The Netherlands after we married in October. I could go to the US

December 14. After my final interview November 2018. We knew to be patient and motivated by saying stay in the day, take it one day at a time. And when we clicked off, we always said: One day closer to be together again. We'll get there!

Thanks for your words of encouragement and wisdom.

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
1 minute ago, 4000mf said:

My wife and I are November Potomac so I just wanted to drop in and say I’m excited for all your approvals!! 

No approvals yet, but will be here soon. Thank you and may you get that NOA2 soon :)

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
1 hour ago, KAMN said:

slow for sure...PD 19th. the processing time predictor on this site has gone from predicting my case to be done by April 10th to April 30th over the past 6 months while waiting...so moved by 3 weeks and the way this is going i dont think its happening until may the way things are going...

Hopefully, we will all hear something this week. Good luck!

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ali12345 said:

I change my addres from pennsylvania to vergenia so you guys think my file will move to potomac ?? Am waiting for noir I applied from pennsylvania and I dont remember where is my sevice area

Changing your address has nothing to do with where your I-130 lands. Service area as in Local Office would be Philadelphia, Dover or Pittsburg. As for NOIR, I am not sure what you want to say there.

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
17 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

Hi all,

Is it just me or others are feeling that Potomac has slowed down, while other centers, especially Texas,  have picked up speed?

I am an October 3rd filer and have surpassed the six months mark. It has been a long wait and I need some light at the end of the tunnel.

Please share your thoughts or the good news. Thanks

yeah, I'm 30-Oct filer. still get nothing from Potomac. :D hope soon !!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
18 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

Hi all,

Is it just me or others are feeling that Potomac has slowed down, while other centers, especially Texas,  have picked up speed?

I am an October 3rd filer and have surpassed the six months mark. It has been a long wait and I need some light at the end of the tunnel.

Please share your thoughts or the good news. Thanks

I'm an August 25th filer with Potomac. Still no response to my I-130. They're definitely not in a hurry.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Somalia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, shumway88 said:

I'm an August 25th filer with Potomac. Still no response to my I-130. They're definitely not in a hurry.

Potomac is definitely too slow unlike last year! you have been waiting almost 8 months, hope you hear some good news with April magic and the rest of Potomac filers as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.