TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

August 8th approval with no special circumstance! Just posted on the timelines a couple hours ago! 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
12 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

August 8th approval with no special circumstance! Just posted on the timelines a couple hours ago! 

Really.. wow

I saw this. Why not i130

Screenshot_20190717-151943__01.jpg

6 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

You're taking long..  it's in review now? Or still that extra review remember you sent a screenshot?

I had a representative that was rude. She had a Spanish accent.

I hope they're not busy trying to approve those who applied k3 with i130 and forget about us...

There’s a pretty knowledgeable guy on the FB I-130 page that said when they send you a response of “we’re performing additional reviews” it really is just a response for them to buy more time.. I’m calling tomorrow to check on my status.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, smith916 said:

There’s a pretty knowledgeable guy on the FB I-130 page that said when they send you a response of “we’re performing additional reviews” it really is just a response for them to buy more time.. I’m calling tomorrow to check on my status.

Yup the words" your case is under review" has just become a generic term for them. Its just that they need more time they  say this 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, smith916 said:

Really what a response they give. 

I'm still waiting also.  I'm a July 13th filer. My year has passed also

But you've been waiting for longer.

I'm thinking of calling but I don't want to speak to a nasty rude representative.

These Nebraska Service center 🤬

Timeline
2 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

Yup the words" your case is under review" has just become a generic term for them. Its just that they need more time they  say this 

They sent me this June 20th.

Now I can no longer send an inquiry.

Screenshot_20190717-160423__01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Happy happy!!

My I-130 with a  Dec 31st 2018 PD was approved yesterday, at the same time my I-129F with PD June 17 2019 was denied. 

I know it's a small sampling of VJ users, but hard to contest that I had at least another 6 months to go before seeing an approval. I'd suggest people that fall under Nebraska to consider submitting the K3 as well.

Up to now, I had been checking the USCIS Case Status page all the time, so this might be relevant:

I learned of the K3 denial with an email and SMS sent by the USCIS Case Status account we created to track our cases. I-130 continues to show 'Case Received' until now.

The new USCIS site, with two-factor authentication, showed no updates yesterday at all, both petitions were 'Case Received'. This morning, it updated to 'Decision mailed' to K3 and 'Case Approved' to I-130. No emails or text messages, though.

Timeline
On 7/10/2019 at 1:21 AM, smith916 said:

I tried as well.. and they wouldn’t let me .. since we’re not at 14.5 months

What should we do again my friend..

They won't let us send inquiry, and calls some of them don't put us to officer

Hello everyone, have you watched this video? WATCH IT LIVE: @HouseJudiciary Committee Holds Hearing on Policy Changes and Processing Delays at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

This video is quite helpful and gives hope to us

889986F1-6F91-4C56-8C8B-B180748AA89D.png

Timeline
53 minutes ago, pinano said:

Happy happy!!

My I-130 with a  Dec 31st 2018 PD was approved yesterday, at the same time my I-129F with PD June 17 2019 was denied. 

I know it's a small sampling of VJ users, but hard to contest that I had at least another 6 months to go before seeing an approval. I'd suggest people that fall under Nebraska to consider submitting the K3 as well.

Up to now, I had been checking the USCIS Case Status page all the time, so this might be relevant:

I learned of the K3 denial with an email and SMS sent by the USCIS Case Status account we created to track our cases. I-130 continues to show 'Case Received' until now.

The new USCIS site, with two-factor authentication, showed no updates yesterday at all, both petitions were 'Case Received'. This morning, it updated to 'Decision mailed' to K3 and 'Case Approved' to I-130. No emails or text messages, though.

Wow so basically it takes them about a month to process a case. The rest of the time it sits in a pile! 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Just saw we got an RFE for our case (NOA1: 07/31/2018). Tried calling USCIS but they couldn't tell what it was for. Does anyone what they commonly ask for? And how quickly after sending the RFE do you get an NOA2 (I know they give themselves up to 60 days)? 

Thanks! 

16 minutes ago, Claire HD said:

Just saw we got an RFE for our case (NOA1: 07/31/2018). Tried calling USCIS but they couldn't tell what it was for. Does anyone what they commonly ask for? And how quickly after sending the RFE do you get an NOA2 (I know they give themselves up to 60 days)? 

Thanks! 

Yes 60 days but here on vj their estimated for nebraska is atleast a week

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, pinano said:

Happy happy!!

Congrats, pinano!🍾 You did the right thing with I-129F. 

SaciSingh, it’s heartbreaking to see you suffer through this long wait. Why don’t you do the same kick in the butt to Nebraska that pinano and a few other smarties did? 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Congrats, pinano!🍾 You did the right thing with I-129F. 

SaciSingh, it’s heartbreaking to see you suffer through this long wait. Why don’t you do the same kick in the butt to Nebraska that pinano and a few other smarties did? 

I applied for the K3 yesterday. Just mailed it out. At this stage it’s a no brainer. I got my fingers crossed 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.