TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Tissa said:

I definitely thought of change.org

But I feel like the petition must be started by a petitioner not a beneficiary to have any weight. And preferably be signed not only be beneficiaries but lots and lots of petitioners since USCIS will only care about US citizens in these matters 

I feel that USCIS has made it pretty obvious they don't give a S*!t about any of us, including many many many-generation Americans like me. I'd LOVE to see some change and I'd be behind most anything, but I feel like it would take 25% or more of the US population to come together on something to make any government agency make a change, not just the USCIS. The government here has gotten way too big and doesn't care about the people they represent anymore. They make their own rules for us and themselves. Republicans or Democrats, they are one in the same, just different agendas. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Yeah. On case tracker, I saw that they are skipping approvals completely and sending some folks to nvc

Seems like all or most of july 2 done..

I saw rfes for the 13th also

11 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I noticed that.. they are not updating online when they do approve, instead the update online just goes from case has been received to sent to department of state..

Not sure who's case so I just blocked out the last digits. I just saw on case tracker.  An example

Screenshot_20190629-180951__01.thumb.jpg.b408f1b537b48b4e509d35fb85df9aa4.jpg

I think the USCIS public case status search will not show updated approved petition.

If registered on new account https://myaccount.uscis.gov/users/sign_up it will show accurate information about petition. You can check in here by creating your account .

Timeline
1 hour ago, AfricanQ said:

We are approved!!! Thank you Jesus..

PD June 28, 2018

Approval June 25, 2019

Nesbask...

Congrats! Finally.. that was long wait

Was it updated online?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I feel that USCIS has made it pretty obvious they don't give a S*!t about any of us, including many many many-generation Americans like me. I'd LOVE to see some change and I'd be behind most anything, but I feel like it would take 25% or more of the US population to come together on something to make any government agency make a change, not just the USCIS. The government here has gotten way too big and doesn't care about the people they represent anymore. They make their own rules for us and themselves. Republicans or Democrats, they are one in the same, just different agendas. 

Well someone on here said that citizens can either sit online and complain and do nothing or try and do something. I think it is definitely worth trying and no one tried yet

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Oh, yeah! 👏🏻

Tks God for this! 🙏🏻

Best of luck in the next steps!!! 👍🏻

How did you find the information?

Hard copy came in the mail Friday. June 28. Online still shows "case received"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

On the earlier topic of social media, I saw a recent post in the I-130 group and clicked over to the OP’s profile, curious which country she was from.  Her profile says “in an open relationship.”  My profile is pretty much locked down, other than profile pictures, but I do think it’s wise to use the “view as” function to check how a profile looks to the public 🙄 

8 hours ago, AfricanQ said:

Hard copy came in the mail Friday. June 28. Online still shows "case received"

Congratulations on your approval! Such a long wait! And thank you for posting this.. I am PD 6/25/2018  and check email mail case tracker and online account daily at this point as they are so inconsistent with their communication! But this gives me a little hope for monday at least haha

On 6/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, JMPM said:

I am serious about this, it's going in the mail. 

q4PhoHG.jpg

OMG thank you!

We don’t know what to do anymore...  this process is stupid!!!!! Why should newlyweds need to be apart from each other for 11 -14 months!! 

I feel hopeless 😩 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Faithdiwirja said:

Mine july 6th and WE ARE APPROVED! Just got the mail today and said we are approved on june 21st. 

Hang on friend! Your time will be coming

Congrats friend!! Happy for you!

It didn't update online? 

I asked my mom to check the mails, but got nothing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.