Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, MGMA said:

Check your documents tab. They must have uploaded your document there, or they will do soon. 

Thanks I checked, and it is Portland! And I do live south of Seattle. 

20 hours ago, MGMA said:

I can work on a template, but to be honest, I think we need to file the same template together with the same message. As you can see, they started to process March applicant. We will not get anything any sooner, without speaking out together. I am not sure if they are aware of the issue that there are 2 months of applicants are left out at all. If you sent an inquiry to your elected official, they will just get the same response you get when you call info path "You are within the processing time", but if we made it clear that there is an issue that need to be addressed, I hope we can get some more luck. 

Who else is Dec, and Jan that did not hear yet? Guys, let's put something together and unify our message.  

Filed end of January 2020 and still don't have a date. I had a counter back in April saying I would have my interview date available on 4/23 and then everything suddenly disappeared. I called USCIS and they told me that as of end of March my interview request has been sent to the Seattle office and is in the queue and there is nothing else to do other than waiting.

4 hours ago, KurzaDupa said:

Filed end of January 2020 and still don't have a date. I had a counter back in April saying I would have my interview date available on 4/23 and then everything suddenly disappeared. I called USCIS and they told me that as of end of March my interview request has been sent to the Seattle office and is in the queue and there is nothing else to do other than waiting.

Good news for Dec/Jan fillers. I just got interview scheduled notification. Mine was first week of Jan'20 and interview is scheduled for June 2 week (at tukwilla)

16 minutes ago, MMSM said:

Good news for Dec/Jan fillers. I just got interview scheduled notification. Mine was first week of Jan'20 and interview is scheduled for June 2 week (at tukwilla)

Oh good for you, I'm glad that's moving along now. 

1 hour ago, MMSM said:

This is an awesome news! Congratulations. It puts some light and hope for us. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Ours just got scheduled for the second week of June as well (early Jan filing date).

But it looks like my wife and I have different interview times on the same day - hers is at 8 a.m. and mine is at noon. I was expecting us to be scheduled at the same time, so was wondering if this is something I should call them to get rescheduled to the same time.

Edited by waiting_sea

46 minutes ago, waiting_sea said:

Ours just got scheduled for the second week of June as well (early Jan filing date).

But it looks like my wife and I have different interview times on the same day - hers is at 8 a.m. and mine is at noon. I was expecting us to be scheduled at the same time, so was wondering if this is something I should call them to get rescheduled to the same time.

I would say leave it as it is. Be happy that it's on the same day at least. Why would it be together? 2 different cases - in their view. You just happen to be married. 😁

On 5/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, Birdy-flying said:

Woohoo just got scheduled for the interview !! (Checked online) 

I filed March 1st 2020. Will update the excel when I know the exact date of the interview from the letter. 

☺️☺️☺️

Congrats!

I saw you have I-751 pending also. Is it a combo interview?

I heard a pending I-751 usually delays the N-400 by a lot, but it doesn’t look like it in your case. Maybe it has changed?

1 minute ago, k3vin said:

Congrats!

I saw you have I-751 pending also. Is it a combo interview?

I heard a pending I-751 usually delays the N-400 by a lot, but it doesn’t look like it in your case. Maybe it has changed?

Thanks. Yes combo and in my opinion it is the other way around. Pending N-400 delays the I- 751. :) The I- 751 is so out of processing time by now... I was always hoping they will speed each other up. Haha. 

My friend says my luck is that I live south of Seattle, and that's why they scheduled me for Portland earlier than expected. (People living south of Seattle are most likely to be scheduled for Portland office, because Portland is not so busy as Seattle)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/3/2021 at 7:04 PM, Guest User said:

Guys, do you know if they give the Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship on the same day of oath?

Its the same thing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.