Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Just now, seahawk24 said:

That worked but got the standard, dont have more info and that it is still in the processing timeframe.

This is terrible. You are dec, and they already set interviews for Feb, 20. Are you south Seattle or east Seattle? 

I am worried if we are the guys who have the "Invalid case date...." status are the ones who are stuck. Did anyone who have interview used to have this status in the case history? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MGMA said:

This is terrible. You are dec, and they already set interviews for Feb, 20. Are you south Seattle or east Seattle? 

I am worried if we are the guys who have the "Invalid case date...." status are the ones who are stuck. Did anyone who have interview used to have this status in the case history? 

I'm pretty sure mine said "invalid case date" for a long time too, and just got my interview date on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, MGMA said:

I am in Queen Anne, so north i guess. I doubt it is related to that and i am hopeful it will come through in the next 1-2 weeks. If not, will explore options. Its wife and me and i keep checking both

3 minutes ago, seahawk24 said:

I am in Queen Anne, so north i guess. I doubt it is related to that and i am hopeful it will come through in the next 1-2 weeks. If not, will explore options. Its wife and me and i keep checking both

What I am noticing is that recent interviews were for Portland. We did not hear anything in Seattle for a week now. So whoever is south Seattle, is sent to Portland and the Seattle people are taking a break 🤣😂 🤣😂  🤣😂  🤣😂 

Edited by MGMA

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MMSM said:

I may be wrong , but I believe folks who are getting interview with feb date are the ones who applied later than 5 year mark. 

Our file date was Jan 7th 2020. We applied 4.5 years after entry on a CR-1 visa.

Timeline

I'm nervous now about Portland not offering same day oath. Has anyone with a Portland date called and asked yet? Thus far I believe we're the first ones on here with a Portland interview (5/19). If they don't offer same day oath, how does that work? We have to go back a few days/weeks later or what? Not sure what the normal protocol is.

4 minutes ago, kels430 said:

I'm nervous now about Portland not offering same day oath. Has anyone with a Portland date called and asked yet? Thus far I believe we're the first ones on here with a Portland interview (5/19). If they don't offer same day oath, how does that work? We have to go back a few days/weeks later or what? Not sure what the normal protocol is.

I hope things have changed during COVID and you will get same day oath. Try to find some forums about Portland and ask guys in Portland about their experience. 

25 minutes ago, MGMA said:

I went from "Invalid case date..." > Time to next milestone: X days > Interview Scheduled > Your personalized processing time is down for maintenance.

Oh and I even I had "We are taking longer than expected..." status somewhere in there too.

2 minutes ago, GiannaGigi said:

@MGMA I applied several years after I was eligible to apply and am still waiting. Perhaps the others waited much longer though.

I do not think it's tied to this. Since August, and I have been watching this forum. It have been always based on your time of application, with very super limited exceptions. It just started to happen very recently early this month that they are skipping the line. No understanding of the criteria. It's becoming none-sense. There is some cases in the Nov-2019 forum who are getting compeltly lost and out of processing times, but they are in SF. I am getting worried we will get to this if they just decided to jump to feb ignoring people who filled in Dec and Jan. 

11 hours ago, LaLily said:

@jolyn69since you have your appointment before some of us in Portland. Please keep us updated if you are given the option of same day oath. 🙏

yes i will

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.