TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Does both accounts say the same? I think if one says approved it should count as approved :) 

They old website and the app both say approved the new website says recieved im so confused and overly joyed i hope not for nothing because ive already called my fiance and family :rolleyes:

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

They old website and the app both say approved the new website says recieved im so confused and overly joyed i hope not for nothing because ive already called my fiance and family :rolleyes:

I say you’re approved.. it is highly possible some adjudicators are not yet in sync with the new system.

both systems are their official system ;) so I wouldn’t worry much. Also both systems are not in sync with each other, which I think another reason not to worry...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

Same here. Old website and app say approved. New site says received. I did receive an email alert from USCIS too. I'm pretty confident we're fully approved.

1 hour ago, Naes said:

In July, early July looked stuck for a while there.

ao it usually goes like this: they go through whole month touching a week back and forth from the date they are touching lately. Then once the whole month goes through (this is where we are now) they start doing bigger bulks that has mostly early and mid month filers (because for the rest it’s still normal timeline). So yep we are out of average but these next 2 weeks are the key! If you past the 3rd week (which will also be when you can submit an inquiry) then a case may considered slightly stuck.

if they go through next month and for example in our case they start November. Then let’s start crying matches cause I’ll be the first to join!

i need it either in these two weeks or not before my 300 days hit! Otherwise I will have to extend and my poe will most likely be December...sigh

I pray you're right.

So the next 2 weeks seem crucial. All the best to us. 

3 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

I didn't receive an email ,however both old website and app say approved so I'm going with that :lol: congratulations

congrats!

Luflolady

Jan 26th: Mailed I-129F

Jan 29th NOA1

Feb 2nd: Check Cashed

Feb 9th: rcvd hard copy of NOA1

Aug. 28th Notified of RFE being mailed

Sept. 1st received hard copy of RFE in the mail

Sept. 4th mailed response to RFE

Sept. 10th received txt that my response to RFE was received

Oct. 10th Received txt that we were approved (NOA2) 30days after RFE response

Oct. 13th received hard copy of NOA2

Oct. 31st case arrived at NVC

Nov 2nd received case number

Nov. 19th Case is "ready" to schedule an interview

Feb. 14th Interview (2019) APPROVED!!!!!!

AOS

July 24th: mailed AOS pkt

July 31st: received txt msg of receipt numbers for all documents

Aug 5th received NOA hard copies dated July 31st

Aug. 9th received Biometrics letter in the mail

Aug. 19th Biometrics appt.

Sept. 20th notified of RFE via website 

Sept. 25th Received hard copy of RFE (copy of BC)

Sept. 27th Sent response to RFE

Sept. 30th Response was delivered

Oct. 2nd... Response to evidence received updated on website

Feb 12, 2020 case is ready to schedule for interview

Feb 12, 2020 New card is being produced (EAD)
Feb 13, 2020 Notification that EAD  and AP was approved

Feb 18,2020 received hard copies of AP and EAD approval

Feb 18,2020 notification AOS interview scheduled and EAD mailed

Feb 20, 2020 received EAD card

Feb 24, 2020 received interview letter (March24th)

Aug 4, 2020 received notification of new interview date(rescheduled because of pandemic)

Sept. 14th new AOS interview
Oct. 30th AOS approval

Nov. 9th New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, LuFlolady said:

congrats!

Thank you 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

HI every body

be patient is the definition of ours love story but I must confess it ‘s  difficult each day more and more . We received our NO2 21th September , and nothing yet . ...i m so  worried  and all doubts are confusing me now :( and if our request was  lost ...or if we are not approved... stupid doubts  stress me right now

I m very happy for all of you have their case approved ... when should we’ve be worried if we won’t have news from thE USCIS .the timeline from Vj indicates 26 to 31 march 

Sorry for my English 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I’ve honestly never felt less hopeful for anything than I do for mine and my fiancé’s visa than I do right now. I’m really struggling to understand how late August / early September filers are being left in the dark and late September filers have their NOA2’s already? Don’t get me wrong - I’m ecstatic to all approved, congratulations to you! I just wish that the process was fair for everyone. I feel they shouldn’t be skipping ahead to later petitions, it should always go in order of which they receive them. It’s officially been 210 days since we got our NOA1 - yet to receive RFE / NOA2.. ugh :( 

Edited by Penneh

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Ingrid angele said:

HI every body

be patient is the definition of ours love story but I must confess it ‘s  difficult each day more and more . We received our NO2 21th September , and nothing yet . ...i m so  worried  and all doubts are confusing me now :( and if our request was  lost ...or if we are not approved... stupid doubts  stress me right now

I m very happy for all of you have their case approved ... when should we’ve be worried if we won’t have news from thE USCIS .the timeline from Vj indicates 26 to 31 march 

Sorry for my English 😊

It’s ok - I received NOA1 on September 5th and im still waiting for a response. Don’t despair too much! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Penneh said:

I’ve honestly never felt less hopeful for anything than I do for mine and my fiancé’s visa than I do right now. I’m really struggling to understand how late August / early September filers are being left in the dark and late September filers have their NOA2’s already? Don’t get me wrong - I’m ecstatic to all approved, congratulations to you! I just wish that the process was fair for everyone. I feel they shouldn’t be skipping ahead to later petitions, it should always go in order of which they receive them. It’s officially been 210 days since we got our NOA1 - yet to receive RFE / NOA2.. ugh :( 

It's great that people are getting approvals......but it hurts to see you/your approval get skipped over and over.

September 19th received 

Noa1 hard copy received on the 21st September. 

Edited by DK AND MK

Timeline
9 minutes ago, DK AND MK said:

It's great that people are getting approvals......but it hurts to see you/your approval get skipped over and over.

September 19th received 

Noa1 hard copy received on the 21st September. 

I absolutely agree. I bet I sound like a nagging salty so and so right now but I genuinely am so happy for those approved. I’ve just become

hopeless at this point. Did they lose our petitions? Are we rejected? What is going on? It’s so so SO frustrating and it hurts so much. I just wanna get my medical and interview booked so we have a date to look forward to. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve yet to be accepted as well.. fingers and toes crossed for us both. Have you tried calling and seeing what’s going on? Right now the only hope I’m clinging onto is the fact that CSC “processing times” currently says August 30th 2017

Edited by Penneh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Penneh said:

I absolutely agree. I bet I sound like a nagging salty so and so right now but I genuinely am so happy for those approved. I’ve just become

hopeless at this point. Did they lose our petitions? Are we rejected? What is going on? It’s so so SO frustrating and it hurts so much. I just wanna get my medical and interview booked so we have a date to look forward to. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve yet to be accepted as well.. fingers and toes crossed for us both. Have you tried calling and seeing what’s going on? Right now the only hope I’m clinging onto is the fact that CSC “processing times” currently says August 30th 2017

Nope haven't tried to contact them me and the fiancée are both trying to keep it together...we also have an attorney whom we talked to on Monday he said the USCIS is inconsistent like that,and that our petition should be granted soon

And please don't lose hope.....you gotta have some faith and hope,you'll get it.

Edited by DK AND MK

Timeline
1 minute ago, DK AND MK said:

Nope haven't tried to contact them me and the fiancée are both trying to keep it together...we also have an attorney whom we talked to on Monday he said the USCIS is inconsistent like that,and that our petition should be granted soon

Fingers crossed for you, good luck! I’ve decided that I’m going to be calling them tomorrow to see if they can tell me any information about what’s going on 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.