TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

I have the app on my phone and a notification came from the app. Then I went online to check case status and it said the same thing.

Today is a good day, my wife’s 10 year card came in the mail.

Aug 8 - Notified by email that card was in production.

Aug 11 - Notified by email that card have been mailed.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

21 Aug 2013: I-129F Sent

11 Feb 2014: Visa APPROVED!

20 May 2014: Wedding!

--

31 Jul 2014: Mailed AOS Packet

12 Feb 2015: AOS Interview - Approved

--

22 Feb 2017: Mailed ROC Packet

08 Aug 2018: ROC Approved

On 8/13/2018 at 11:17 PM, JReed said:

Congrats to the new approvals!

Good news, today I got my new card,  yay!

Thank you all for the help, the funny stories ( @shell20, thank you!) , and most importantly for the support.

You guys rock!

For the ones still waiting, keep the faith, your approval is near!

Best of luck everyone, cheers!

Congrats!

16 hours ago, Jo Së said:

Today is a good day, my wife’s 10 year card came in the mail.

Aug 8 - Notified by email that card was in production.

Aug 11 - Notified by email that card have been mailed.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Congrats!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:06 PM, JAN0 said:

I have this coming in the mail today looks like an RFE to me, what do you guys think?

Was it and RFE or Interview Appointment?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

multiple posts removed for terms of service (tos) violations or for quoting of those posts.

2 members have been received administrative action for their tos violations in this thread.

also, do not commit a tos violation in response to a tos violation.  use the report button and let site moderators deal with it.

responding in kind to a tos violation can earn unwanted moderation attention regardless of what the other posted.

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

On 3/14/2018 at 1:35 PM, Pat80 said:

Good afternoon,

Just want to update you guys that I've got N400 interview dated April 16th, after 3-year anniversary date. Nothing changed for I 751. 

How’s your interview?planning to apply for N400 too since i got my 10 years gc already

1 hour ago, hardrockangel said:

How’s your interview?planning to apply for N400 too since i got my 10 years gc already

Congrat. 

How was your interview. Are you still waiting to get approved for both N400/ and I-751. 

We are facing the same situation too. Our N-400 interview is coming soon but still no word for the I-751.

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just received my 18month extension notice, thought it was an approval but oh well. Have any others received 18months extension with approval right after?

Optimized-USCIS.png

Married 6-12-14

Filed I-765 - I-485 - I-130

I-765

7-14-14 - Filed

07-22-14 - Cheque Cashed

8-4-14 - Change of Address

10-24-14 - Approved

10-23-14 - Receive EAD

I-485

7-14-14 - Filed

07-22-14 - Cheque Cashed

08-05-14 - Biometrics

08-14-14 - Biometric Completed

08-14-14 - RFE

08-17-14 - Responded

09-12-14 - Another RFE

09-17-14 - Responded

10-30-14 - Interview Schedule

12-2-14 - Interview Date (Reschedule because I was admitted in the Hospital)

12-6-14 - Receive letter that it has been reschedule

4-2-15 - Approved

4-29-15 - We May 29, 2015, we mailed your new card

I-130

7-14-14 - Filed

08-27-14 - Got Approval

Just received letter in the mail for interview today. Scheduled for 1 month away. Filed with divorce waiver. Going to consult an immigration attorney to help me get through this. Hopefully we'll get the approval after the interview and be done with this nightmare.

Filed February 2017.

8 hours ago, wabbajack said:

Just received letter in the mail for interview today. Scheduled for 1 month away. Filed with divorce waiver. Going to consult an immigration attorney to help me get through this. Hopefully we'll get the approval after the interview and be done with this nightmare.

Filed February 2017.

Good Luck,

Please let us know how it goes since there's no a lot from those waiver cases here.

Wish you the best.

10 hours ago, rohanrob said:

Just received my 18month extension notice, thought it was an approval but oh well. Have any others received 18months extension with approval right after?

Optimized-USCIS.png

Well,

I'm a March filler and on June 25th I called USCIS requesting an update or ETA. My case was never transferred and on AUG-8 I got an email saying they had taken an action on my case and was my approval. Today I got my 10 yr card and an 18 month extension.

It's funny how USCIS operates. 

Good luck for all of you still fighting for this.

6 hours ago, forze said:

Well,

I'm a March filler and on June 25th I called USCIS requesting an update or ETA. My case was never transferred and on AUG-8 I got an email saying they had taken an action on my case and was my approval. Today I got my 10 yr card and an 18 month extension.

It's funny how USCIS operates. 

Good luck for all of you still fighting for this.

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/1/2018 at 7:42 AM, Ck207 said:

Guys 

what happens with the Case Status situation? I am so tired of waiting. Anyone here from Seattle office for their N400?

Hello! 

I filed my N400 at the Seattle office in July 2017, and did biometrics in August 2017. I’m still waiting for my interview. 😥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.