TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KBA said:

We got the RFE in the mail today...because a box wasn’t checked! Seriously?!? 🤯 Cannot believe it took this long! I could’ve sworn I checked the box it will look at my copy of our application when I get home later. 

Which box was it?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, KBA said:

The one about criminal record which I do not have! 🙄

I can’t believe this is what has been holding us up this long and I feel terrible about it! 😩 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, KBA said:

I can’t believe this is what has been holding us up this long and I feel terrible about it! 😩 

... seriously??? Seriously!!!???

On the conspiracy side of my thoughts:

Did you check your copy? 

Youre sure there is nothing from back back back and they dig up something? (I’m just saying this because of the paranoia after john’s Case... you know just in case it is another chance to correct or something?)

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Naes said:

... seriously??? Seriously!!!???

On the conspiracy side of my thoughts:

Did you check your copy? 

Youre sure there is nothing from back back back and they dig up something? (I’m just saying this because of the paranoia after john’s Case... you know just in case it is another chance to correct or something?)

The question is on Part 3, section 4a...I didn’t answer it because I had answered NO to questions 1 through 2a-c. Seriously?!? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, KBA said:

The question is on Part 3, section 4a...I didn’t answer it because I had answered NO to questions 1 through 2a-c. Seriously?!? 

the biggest facepalm ever... I just hope it was only because they saw that and decided to go full power background check because they couldn’t decide or something..

please just wrap this up and Come to AOS already.

Edited by Naes
Autocorrect

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Naes said:

the biggest facepalm ever... I just hope it was only because they saw that and decided to go full power background check because they couldn’t decide or something..

please just wrap this up and Come to AOS already.

Well it certainly is interesting timing that we received this after filing a lawsuit! Does anyone have input on the best/fastest way to return the RFE? My lawyer says FedEx but I thought so read some issues about FedEx a million years ago when we started this process 🤦🏼‍♀️

Timeline
14 minutes ago, KBA said:

Well it certainly is interesting timing that we received this after filing a lawsuit! Does anyone have input on the best/fastest way to return the RFE? My lawyer says FedEx but I thought so read some issues about FedEx a million years ago when we started this process 🤦🏼‍♀️

Every way is good to send just have tracking and signature and send it to the right department. 

Seriously 😐 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Every way is good to send just have tracking and signature and send it to the right department. 

Seriously 😐 

Thank you! I guess there’s finally a light at the end of this tunnel? Hopefully 😤

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Well, I finally got everything together and have triple checked each line.  I am now an official CR-1 filer and not a K-1 filer.  I am scared s#itless that the K-1 will haunt us forever but it is now in the capable (?) hands of USCIS...

Best of luck to you and your family.

Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Well, I finally got everything together and have triple checked each line.  I am now an official CR-1 filer and not a K-1 filer.  I am scared s#itless that the K-1 will haunt us forever but it is now in the capable (?) hands of USCIS...

Good luck! Don't worry it won't affect it. if asked you guys will just explain and it will go smooth! you got this!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
8 hours ago, John & Rose said:

This time stay out of trouble with the law and I’m sure you’ll be fine!

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

16 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I have been your follower wish u the best my dear but this time round u will conquer God be with u March filer 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Are we all posting Adjustment of Status woes here ?  No real problems yet .. but just a little sticker shock ...... $$$$$$ ! Wedding planned for 30 September.

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.