julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,723 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Asking for everyone to keep their thoughts and prayers for Reni as he journeys to Kingston as we speak to attend his medical exam. He's been on the road since 3am this morning (4am EST) as it is a 3-4 hour commute from his Parish which is on the west side of the island to Kingston which is on the southeast side of the island. His medical exam is scheduled for 8am and of course I've made sure he's ready to go!

I will share his experience later in the day after he completes his medical exam. 

Sending out prayers for a safe journey.  Hopefully the Kingston traffic didn't delay him too much.

1 hour ago, Swissmiss82 said:

i am about to pass out my friends!!!

i literally can't stop shaking - the embassy emailed me just now and 

confirmed the appointment:

THIS FRIDAY 1:30!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

April 20th

UAHHHH!!!! :D :D :D :D :D 

Yay congratulations! I told you you would be among the first ones out! Would not be surprised if you POEd within a week 😄😉 good luck!!

h

4 minutes ago, LizM said:

Yay congratulations! I told you you would be among the first ones out! Would not be surprised if you POEd within a week 😄😉 good luck!!

ahhhhh thanks dear!!! :D :D :D

the embassy people are super friendly! my appt is friday afternoon and he just confirmed back that i can pick up the passport on tuesday next week :D

aiming for a weekend or monday flight (28 - 30th) :D  wohoooo

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Does anyone know for the Uk medical specifically what they need for a list of vaccination from the GP? 

My fiancé has a letter from his with a list vaccines that they typed up and signed. 

Do you think this is okay? or do they need the vaccines record? 

1 hour ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Does anyone know for the Uk medical specifically what they need for a list of vaccination from the GP? 

My fiancé has a letter from his with a list vaccines that they typed up and signed. 

Do you think this is okay? or do they need the vaccines record? 

There may be something in the UK subforum
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/99-united-kingdom/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
21 minutes ago, yen_n said:

Anybody here who got there case number who’s notice approval is March 29? Got approved online march 30 but on the paper its March 29 and NVC didnt receive our case yet. Just called earlier. :whistle: 

We've been calling too, they haven't received our case yet and we were approved on the 24th on paper and the 26th online

I-129F sent: 08/30/2017

NOA1 received date: 09/05/2017 (6 days)

NOA2 notice date: 03/24/2018 (200 days)

NVC received: 04/19/2018 (26 days)

NVC case number: 04/26/2018 (7 days)

I-129F left NVC: 04/27/2018 (1 day)

Embassy received: 05/02/2018 (5 days)

Packet 3 received: 05/09/2018 (7 days)

Medical 1&2: 05/17/2018 (8 days) & 05/19/2018 (2 days)

Interview: 05/24/2018 (5 days) 

VOH: 05/30/2018 (6 days)

POE: 06/07/2018 (8 days) ( 281 days from I-129F sent) (L)

3 hours ago, Michelle M said:

Sending out prayers for a safe journey.  Hopefully the Kingston traffic didn't delay him too much.

The traffic did delay him a hour - he got there a little after 9 am his time.

Just waiting to hear back from him on his experience.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/16/2018 at 5:53 PM, John & Rose said:

We passed the interview but we have to have an NBI AKA done before they release the visa. The midwife at Aira’s birth misspelled Rose’s name!!!  We have to run an NBI report for the misspelled name!!!  Damn. We did pass though. 

Yay! Congratulations! We're also looking forward on having our interview scheduled before the end of May and I will surely be there with the Fiancé from medical to VOH, hopefully! Did they ask for affidavit of support?  With the Filipino CO what requirements did they ask?

CASE FILED/SENT: 9/25/17

USCIS RECEIVED: 9/27/17

NOA 1: 9/29/17

NOA 2: 4/03/18

NVC RCVD. & CASE # ASSIGNED: 4/24/18

CASE LEFT NVC: 4/27/18

CONSULATE RECEIVED CASE: 4/29/18

MEDICAL @ ST. LUKE'S: 5/17/18

SPUTUM TEST: 5/23-25/18

PULMONARY EVAL: 5/30/18

CULTURE RESULT: 7/26/18 NEGATIVE!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: 8/07/18 APPROVED!!!

VISA RECEIVED: 9/01/18

CFO SEMINAR: 9/25/18

US ENTRY:  9/28/18 

MARRIAGE: 10/25/18

AOS FILED: 12/14/18 I-765, I-485, I-131

AOS NOA1: 12/19/18

BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE: 01/08/19

1 hour ago, yen_n said:

Anybody here who got there case number who’s notice approval is March 29? Got approved online march 30 but on the paper its March 29 and NVC didnt receive our case yet. Just called earlier. :whistle: 

We were approved March 29th and as yet  no case number. It sucks.

We have been calling and yesterday I emailed the NVC to request info

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 4/5/2018 at 1:57 PM, Kari & Atti said:

Yeah, I have been searching and there are not many Hungarians on here. There are like three that have gone through the process,  I have contacted them and no answer still. There is a young couple and they are actually relying on us for answers. I actually found a number for the US Embassy in hungary with a local number. Maybe I will call them today. Oops tomorrow :) it’s too late today!

Hey there. I'm a Hungarian going through the process currently too. Nice to find another couple going through the same. I was born in Hungary but have been living in the States since I was 2 and I am 31 now. My fiance lives in Hungary and always has. I was hoping maybe we could connect and talk on Facebook Messenger or somewhere so we can support each other. This process has been quite difficult for us thus far and I have some questions regarding your experience with this process thus far.

I have been hanging out in the September I-295F forum which is why I probably never heard of you until this point until doing a search for "Hungary" in the forum's Advanced Search. 

Edited by zamardii12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

The traffic did delay him a hour - he got there a little after 9 am his time.

Just waiting to hear back from him on his experience.

I sucks that they don't do the medical in Montego Bay anymore, but happy he made it on time (relative).

3 hours ago, yen_n said:

In the same boat. Just called and still not received. They did confirm an email will be sent to both applicant and petitioner ,as long as you provided them on the I-129f application, once the case number is generated and sent to the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Clinton0 said:

In the same boat. Just called and still not received. They did confirm an email will be sent to both applicant and petitioner ,as long as you provided them on the I-129f application, once the case number is generated and sent to the embassy.

My NOA2 was March 29th.

Mine was received April 16th, and case number was given the same day. Still at NVC, not in transit yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.