3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, BJ & Christine said:

I been logged in non stop for the last week. 😂 

i have a long long wait do to lawyer screwing things up pretty badly. Can only hope amended petition is enough at this time... 

LOL! I've been able to only log in maybe 6 times a day, but I think that will change as of immediately.

You filed through a lawyer? Oh my, I hope it will all work out for you! 

I'm expecting a RFE for us. My fiancé is a naturalized citizen and we didn't frontload, basically just what is necessary. We also don't have too much proof of visits together, so we'll see...

K1

2018-02-09: I-129F sent

2018-02-15: NOA1

2018-08-16: NOA2

2018-10-11: Interview 

2018-10-19: Visa received

2018-12-06: US entry

2018-12-15: Wedding

AOS/EAD/AP

2019-02-26: Filed

2019-03-05: NOA

2019-06-12: Approved

Lifting Conditions (I-751)

Potomac Service Center

2021-05-07: Filed

2021-05-12: NOA

2021-08-26: Biometrics

2023-03-11: 48-month extension letter received

2024-02-07: RFE 

2024-02-14: Response to RFE received

2024-02-15: I-751 approved

Citizenship (N-400)

2024-04-02: Filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, ST_RO said:

LOL! I've been able to only log in maybe 6 times a day, but I think that will change as of immediately.

You filed through a lawyer? Oh my, I hope it will all work out for you! 

I'm expecting a RFE for us. My fiancé is a naturalized citizen and we didn't frontload, basically just what is necessary. We also don't have too much proof of visits together, so we'll see...

U can leave the tab open and refresh it thru out the day. This way u don't need a 1 time password every time u wanna check.

little trick I learned..

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, BJ & Christine said:

U can leave the tab open and refresh it thru out the day. This way u don't need a 1 time password every time u wanna check.

little trick I learned..

That's good to know, I will start doing that NOW, ha ha ha...

K1

2018-02-09: I-129F sent

2018-02-15: NOA1

2018-08-16: NOA2

2018-10-11: Interview 

2018-10-19: Visa received

2018-12-06: US entry

2018-12-15: Wedding

AOS/EAD/AP

2019-02-26: Filed

2019-03-05: NOA

2019-06-12: Approved

Lifting Conditions (I-751)

Potomac Service Center

2021-05-07: Filed

2021-05-12: NOA

2021-08-26: Biometrics

2023-03-11: 48-month extension letter received

2024-02-07: RFE 

2024-02-14: Response to RFE received

2024-02-15: I-751 approved

Citizenship (N-400)

2024-04-02: Filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone!

The tension is rising daily for Feb filers!  *phew*

Am I the only person here not keeping tabs with how many days I am into the NOA2 wait? 

If it was a visa interview question, I'd start calculating right in front of the CO.  lol. 

I'm Feb 9th (NOA1) by the way. Anyone else? 

1 hour ago, misken said:

Hey everyone, February 7th filer here (2nd old website). I woke up this morning to an email that there was a change to our case, and I logged in and found out that we were approved! I hope this means that they are starting to look at February cases!

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 07.32.40.png

Congratulations!:joy:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hey guys, I should google this before asking... or research on VJ but I just wanted to doube check regarding I-134 and additional documents. What my SO needs on his side is, I-134, Employment letter, Pay Stubs, Bank Letter, Tax Returns (at least 2 years), and again letter of intended marriage with signature... is that correct? 

He hasn't started any, but I'll ask him to start gathering stuff soon. So if I miss anything, please let me know. Thanks!

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Jen_1987 said:

Hey guys, I should google this before asking... or research on VJ but I just wanted to doube check regarding I-134 and additional documents. What my SO needs on his side is, I-134, Employment letter, Pay Stubs, Bank Letter, Tax Returns (at least 2 years), and again letter of intended marriage with signature... is that correct? 

He hasn't started any, but I'll ask him to start gathering stuff soon. So if I miss anything, please let me know. Thanks!

Ere is a link hope it will help.. 

https://jp.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee/

@Naes can really help u out if still around... 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 hours ago, misken said:

Hey everyone, February 7th filer here (2nd old website). I woke up this morning to an email that there was a change to our case, and I logged in and found out that we were approved! I hope this means that they are starting to look at February cases!

Congrats! Did you signed up to get an email notification that something happend or is that an automatic thing that just happens?

Edited by Brittd

Timeline
3 hours ago, misken said:

Omg congratulations!!!!!!

Met: Aug 12, 2016 in San Diego

I129F Sent: Feb 25, 2018

NOA1: Feb 27, 2018

NOA 2: Sep 5, 2018

NVC Number Received: Sep 24, 2018

File Received at US Embassy London: 

Medical Date: October 24th 2018

Interview Date: November 13th 2018

Approved!

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, misken said:

AHHHH Congratulations!!! 😍

Timeline
4 minutes ago, PattyP15 said:

this thread and the USCIS website? Same here. Hahaha

This is me 🙋‍♀️

NOA1: February 13th

NOA2: September 4th

NVC case # assigned: September 21st 

Medical @ Knightsbridge: December 5th

Interview: December 17th

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.