JahRyl

February 2018 AOS Filers

1,401 posts in this topic

Just got a notification on my app saying that my EAD card have been picked up by USPS and that it should be here Monday. Feeling very relieved.  The app updated on my EAD case number, nothing have updated on my AP case number however I heard that the EAD and AP is on the same card, is this correct? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 7/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, Elena Ibrahim said:

Hey guys,

So my husband's approval letter came in the mail today dated 6/28/18.  DHS site also changed sometime during the day, it has the approval status show there now.  Thank God.  I will keep you posted.  Good luck guys.

Hello guys my husband received his EAD card today, thank God!!  FYI- USCIS site never updated. We found out it was being mailed through the USPS Informed Delivery.  Good luck guys!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

So I received my combo card today guys. All I can say to those still waiting is hang in there and keep the faith, God does things in ways beyond our understanding and at His own time; that moment we least expected.

Edited by Itssimons

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys, kindly help others by posting your PD and which Service center was processing  your case. It will serve as an encouragement to some of us.

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wow what a week!  EAD approved and sent out. Should arrive on Monday. Then just received email and text notification our case is ready to be scheduled for interview. All that during the 4th of July holiday week.  Now it’s anyone’s guess how long it’ll take for the interview. Lol. 

April 3 contacted congressman who initiated an inquiry. 

We received an RFE in June. Replied to the RFE within one week.  Now we are almost done 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/6/2018 at 9:03 AM, saintike said:

So yesterday I checked the dhs webpage and saw that my 2nd daughter's EAD had been approved and was in production. No word on my first daughter's. 

This morning I checked my informed delivery and I see that I am expecting four (4) letters from NBC. By expanding it on my phone, I could make out that three (3) had the receipt numbers for my wife and daughters' AOS so I am hopeful it is their letters for interview. The 4th letter bears my first daughter's name so I am thinking it is a response to the expedite request I made which I didn't get an initial response to. 

I cant wait to get home from work and check. 

So I was right. Three of the letters were invitations for interview on August 6th for my wife and kids. the 4th is a letter saying they need additional evidence to make a decision on my first daughter's expedited EAD

But here is the weird part, this morning I get notifications that my first daughter's EAD is being produced and would be mailed to me!!!!! How does one explain that? I spent last night gathering evidence to fax over to them...now it seems its no longer necessary...lol

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, saintike said:

So I was right. Three of the letters were invitations for interview on August 6th for my wife and kids. the 4th is a letter saying they need additional evidence to make a decision on my first daughter's expedited EAD

But here is the weird part, this morning I get notifications that my first daughter's EAD is being produced and would be mailed to me!!!!! How does one explain that? I spent last night gathering evidence to fax over to them...now it seems its no longer necessary...lol

Very common with expedites. Mine was same, sent via congressman/senator and did my own expedite since they said they are so busy. First officer sent a letter to review evidence, other office approved it the next day. Was approved before I even got the mail to fax information.

Anyways forget all that noise. You GOT the interview coming, forget this silly EAD card can rush to the finish line now, congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, A&H2018 said:

Very common with expedites. Mine was same, sent via congressman/senator and did my own expedite since they said they are so busy. First officer sent a letter to review evidence, other office approved it the next day. Was approved before I even got the mail to fax information.

Anyways forget all that noise. You GOT the interview coming, forget this silly EAD card can rush to the finish line now, congrats!

Thank you. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline

Hey guys have you tried checking your I485 in the case status tracker @Itssimons @A&H2018?

I just checked mine today and it worked and showed that my interview is scheduled last july5 and maybe they sent the letter last 7july. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

Hey guys have you tried checking your I485 in the case status tracker @Itssimons @A&H2018?

I just checked mine today and it worked and showed that my interview is scheduled last july5 and maybe they sent the letter last 7july. 

Oh, congratulations! Mine still show case number doesn’t exist. So it’s now changed from the user-defined error to this. What’s actually your PD? Can you send me a screenshot? Did you also try the DHS website?

Edited by Itssimons

Timeline
1 hour ago, JahRyl said:

Congrulations. Its offline till tonight. Will check after it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
1 hour ago, Itssimons said:

Oh, congratulations! Mine still show case number doesn’t exist. So it’s now changed from the user-defined error to this. What’s actually your PD? Can you send me a screenshot? Did you also try the DHS website?

Here’s my I485 timeline :

NOA1 02Feb

RFIE 28Feb

Case no longer on hold 14March

User defined error 24March

Case does not exist 08June

Interview was scheduled 03July

Below is the screenshot, i got it from the case status website. DHS is not updated still shows case no longe on hold.

AAB42FA4-2397-4EF6-88D2-675C4DC591B4.jpeg

Timeline

Thanks again, yah mine is still missing. Congrats again, interview prep for you now. I started to build out my table of contents this weekend funny enough.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.