JahRyl

February 2018 AOS Filers

1,401 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

3 minutes ago, A&H2018 said:

So did you get the combo card today?

No, per the tracking information USCIS sent to me today, I would receive the COMBO CARD by July 05th

Edited by simonvikih79

1 hour ago, simonvikih79 said:

No, per the tracking information USCIS sent to me today, I would receive the COMBO CARD by July 05th

I got the same update. Let's see if the card will be delivered tomorrow!

2 yr GC approved 04/29/2019

10 yr GC approved 06/02/2021

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
2 hours ago, simonvikih79 said:

me too, got an update that my card will be delivered on July 5.

Did you get any update on your case @A&H2018

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

me too, got an update that my card will be delivered on July 5.

Did you get any update on your case @A&H2018

Hey congrats to both you, great post-4th surprise after the holiday. Yes! Got update today that card is being produced, hope to get approval notice in the mail this week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good morning all. I have a quick question. Initially applied for AOS, EAD and AP.  

I just got an email saying the EAD has been approved. 

Will that automatically come as a combo card?  

Thanks for the replies 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

Good morning all. I have a quick question. Initially applied for AOS, EAD and AP.  

I just got an email saying the EAD has been approved. 

Will that automatically come as a combo card?  

Thanks for the replies 

Yes, I think you gonna have a combo card. In my case only the EAD updated in the USCISmycase status website but both the EAD and AP updated in the DHS website and now I’m waiting for my combo card to be delivered on July 05th. Hope this satisfies your curiosity 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Received another email today. This is our third like this. The AOS case still cant be viewed online. The AP and EAP only shows it was received in February.

Hoping there will be something soon.

Department of Homeland Security seal

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on May 22, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yes, I think you gonna have a combo card. In my case only the EAD updated in the USCISmycase status website but both the EAD and AP updated in the DHS website and now I’m waiting for my combo card to be delivered on July 05th. Hope this satisfies your curiosity 

It does. Thanks so much. I assumed it would be a combo card but you never know.  Thanks for the quick reply 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, gtiorobertsf said:

Received another email today. This is our third like this. The AOS case still cant be viewed online. The AP and EAP only shows it was received in February.

Hoping there will be something soon.

Department of Homeland Security seal

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on May 22, 2018

Got the same thing today. Same situation as you. And now I see people who sent their AOS later than me being approved :( it’s not right. 

28 minutes ago, Marion said:

Got the same thing today. Same situation as you. And now I see people who sent their AOS later than me being approved :( it’s not right. 

Same here :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Marion said:

We were in the same situation when awaiting the approval for the interview for his K1 interview and approval.

There were many people that filed after us that received their interview and approval and were reunited here in the united states with their fiancés. Its a little hard sometimes to read all the approvals when there are many  of us that are still waiting.

I am truly happy for those that are able to work and travel without restrictions. The rest of us need to keep the faith and hang in there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
39 minutes ago, gtiorobertsf said:

We were in the same situation when awaiting the approval for the interview for his K1 interview and approval.

There were many people that filed after us that received their interview and approval and were reunited here in the united states with their fiancés. Its a little hard sometimes to read all the approvals when there are many  of us that are still waiting.

I am truly happy for those that are able to work and travel without restrictions. The rest of us need to keep the faith and hang in there!

Oh I was in the same situation for the I-129F... Kinda getting tired of all of this. They don’t give a ####### about our lives...

47 minutes ago, t1m1t said:

Same here :(

:(:(:( 

Nope, mine will be delivered on Thursday, July 05th

Just got an email said my card has been delivered

2 yr GC approved 04/29/2019

10 yr GC approved 06/02/2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.