TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

That comes at the interview when they turn in the Police certificates.  Unless they are Interpol fugitives I doubt if the US is doing any really deep looks into the beneficiary at this point.  There is nothing in the I-129F that lists previous addresses or what other countries were visited.  I don't think they look to deeply until a red flag is seen at the interview.

so frustrating.. I'm thinking to inquire again. Do they make a list of previous inquiry? i don't know what would be my excuse

Just now, Martin3517 said:

so frustrating.. I'm thinking to inquire again. Do they make a list of previous inquiry? i don't know what would be my excuse

Every inquiry I've done has a different number assigned.  I doubt if that will upset them.  Go for it.  They can't be mad at you for trying to get some information.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Martin3517 said:

I will do my inquiry Thursday. Do you always get to talk to Tier 2?

No.  That is kind of hit and miss.  Ask for a Tier II call back and that "should" be a Tier II.  One of my callbacks certainly felt like a Tier I, though.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

The "official" processing date is June 27.  That is your excuse.  You are June 23 filer.  Do an online inquiry too.  That is easy and gets updated on the app right away.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

1 hour ago, Gtuf22 said:

Sorry what do you mean by "1,5 - 2 weeks" ?

I meant that before the slow downs, the advice was to call 1,5 - 2 weeks after NOA2 approval date, as it would take roughly that time for USCIS to send to NVC and for NVC to generate case number. 

The past 2-3 months it was taking USCIS 6-8 weeks to send to NVC. Then once at NVC it would go pretty fast.

However, with what we're seeing now, it seems that USCIS is back on their old routine, resulting in case numbers in 1,5 - 2 weeks time. 

1 hour ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

:whistle:

;) 

Edited by Hadassah123

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

21 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

congratulations! What form of notification did you get?

Thank youuu! I signed up for email and text notification, so those two! I'm sure I'll get something in the mail in a few days. 

18 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

i am so so happy for a little may bee to get what they DESERVE!   :wub:

Thank youuu!!!! Finally the long part is over 😩 I'm praying for the other couples to get approved as well! This is such a mental battle for us all! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
12 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Background checks take just a few minutes.  They use that as an excuse.  They type the name. DOB, SSN and the results are back in a minute or two.

This is a fact. I buy guns .. takes minutes. Runs 24 hrs a day Full FBI/DHS/DEA scan .. Homeland Security has full access to Facebook, emails, all social media, no warrants .. (don't ask me how I know this factoid).

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Just now, Jabberwocky1969 said:

This is a fact. I buy guns .. takes minutes. Runs 24 hrs a day Full FBI/DHS/DEA scan .. Homeland Security has full access to Facebook, emails, all social media, no warrants .. (don't ask me how I know this factoid).

Yep.  You know how quick that is.  The store has an answer in seconds.  Background checks these days are very quick and thorough.  That is not impacting our timeline at all unless they flag something and send the file off to the Virginia Service Center.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, vocaledge said:

From this forum, I'm getting the feeling they are currently changing their system...... and that currently its pot luck if your case is on the old system or the new system....  This is JUST a feeling from hints I've gotten on this forum from people mentioning their person who answered the phone saying that their case is 'electronic' and a 'new system' and that they haven't yet been trained in it.....  I have no idea which mine is in, if thats even the case, but thats a possible explanation?

Yes, this could be a possible explanation. My fiancé called yesterday. He talked to a very friendly guy who told him that our case arrived on January 26th and that it could last around 2 weeks until they can give us a case number because they have to get used to the new system... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good Afternoon fellow Junies!

After reading last night here on VJ that things seemed to have sped up in the new year. I decided to call NVC today after work.  We got our NOA2 on Jan 10th so today was 21 days.  When I called I spoke to a very nice gentleman, after I gave the required info to him he said I have your case number right here!  I was shocked!  I took the number down and he told me the file was received on Fri Jan 26th.  He then said we don't do much with the fiancée visa but send it on to the Embassy. He said it should leave this Fri and said to call back to confirm that it was sent to the Embassy! 

So I encourage all Junies that have the NOA2 and it been 2 weeks to call call call!  Did I tell you to call?....lol

I feel so very happy yet so terribly sad at the same time.  I'm super excited for my journey to be moving along quickly now...Yet so very sad when I know I was a June 27th filer and there are some early June that are still waiting for NOA2 or even being assigned a case worker.  Yes I mean John and Rose!  We all know their journey has been anything but pleasant.  John was the first to help me when I joined VJ.  He guided me through things I didn't know (CFO Filipino thing).  Please all pray to whatever God or thing you seek guidance from aka your love... the reason your here on this site for them and help keep them strong!  

We are all in this together an we will get each June filer through this nasty journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Abeezyfresh said:

WE FINALLY GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!! MAY FILER here!!!! I'm sure other people may have been approved today as well! Go check! I'm so happyyyyy! 

What was your RFE about? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.