pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

For those of you that got the interview letter, did it always show up in informed delivery? Was it sent regular mail?  Or priority mail or something else?  

Thanks in advance.

11/01/2017 AOS Package sent via USPS - Chicago Lockbox

11/07/2017 Package delivered after being lost by USPS (thanks USPS!)

11/15/2017 Received email and text notifications from USCIS

12/05/2017 Walk in Biometrics

01/19/2017 Text that EAD is in production

1 hour ago, Kateryna_I said:

Good morning everyone!

Good news from Philly - yesterday (May 5th) got my letter from USCIS with invitation on interview on June 6th. Actually I got 6 of them, all the same. 

Notice day - April 29th, sent by mail on May 2nd. 

Just in time as tomorrow is my birthday - one of the best present this year! 

No reply on EAD or AP. 

Wish you to receive yours as soonest! 

And have a happy Sunday.

Happy early Birthday!! :) Congrats on the interview. I am so jealous. I know I am gonna be waiting a year or longer for mine. By the time I get one you all will be long gone from this thread. LOL

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, pajobra said:

Happy early Birthday!! :) Congrats on the interview. I am so jealous. I know I am gonna be waiting a year or longer for mine. By the time I get one you all will be long gone from this thread. LOL

Same here :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, pajobra said:

2 hours ago, bigtam said:

Same here :(

hi! why are you so sure you'll be waiting for a year?

7 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

hi! why are you so sure you'll be waiting for a year?

Because the Denver field office is where I go and it is way backed up. its averaging a year or longer for the interview so likely since I also came down on a k-1 visa I will have to now redo my medical for another 300 some dollars. Sigh 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Because the Denver field office is where I go and it is way backed up. its averaging a year or longer for the interview so likely since I also came down on a k-1 visa I will have to now redo my medical for another 300 some dollars. Sigh 

oh I see....medical in nebraska is 600-700 :( I'd suggest not to do it before the interview and wait for the officer to ask for it. maybe he'll let you pass with the original one. the uscis website says their processing time is up to 15 months. uhhhhhh, so i guess i'm with you on this one

23 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

oh I see....medical in nebraska is 600-700 :( I'd suggest not to do it before the interview and wait for the officer to ask for it. maybe he'll let you pass with the original one. the uscis website says their processing time is up to 15 months. uhhhhhh, so i guess i'm with you on this one

Yah the website says 14-30 months for Denver. :( Yeah I figured I would wait and see about medical cause ya never know. Every officer is different. lol

Filed: Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, pajobra said:

I'm hoping i don't have to wait a yr! 😧 

4 minutes ago, Stt said:

I'm hoping i don't have to wait a yr! 😧 

I am ok with the wait. Just wish my EAD would come. Hopefully in the next few weeks. *crossing fingers* Financially we are not doing well because of my husbands health currently. I really need to work soon.

Timeline

I am ok with the wait. Just wish my EAD would come. Hopefully in the next few weeks. *crossing fingers* Financially we are not doing well because of my husbands health currently. I really need to work soon.

Yea i don't mind waiting if I got the ead but not having any makes the wait frustrating! How is your husband doing these days? I hope he's at least getting better! Im sorry you guys are going through this! I pray something happens really soon. 

16 minutes ago, Stt said:

Yea i don't mind waiting if I got the ead but not having any makes the wait frustrating! How is your husband doing these days? I hope he's at least getting better! Im sorry you guys are going through this! I pray something happens really soon. 

We are taking it day by day. He has had 3 good days in the last 13 days. :( But we finally got a doc appointment for him on the 17th of May. Hopefully we can get some more answers or at least tests done. *crosses fingers*

Timeline

We are taking it day by day. He has had 3 good days in the last 13 days. :( But we finally got a doc appointment for him on the 17th of May. Hopefully we can get some more answers or at least tests done. *crosses fingers*

Ok good! Keeping my fingers crossed🤞🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.