dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
40 minutes ago, EstelleandJeremy said:

I had my interview 20 minutes ago, they didn't even look at the documents I bring. Asked me when did I get married, who was our cosponsor , and where does my husband lives.

The officer told me everything look good and said that my visa has been approved.

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈 

which consulate?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Marquon said:

Ok @Binna thank you,I looked on the spreadsheet last week and persons from Jamaica seemed to be getting appointments two weeks after cc it's been three weeks for me so I don't know what's happening.

I am guessing they may have backlogs of cases at the consulate due to the holiday season that just finished. Give it another week and if nothing then, call NVC to check on your case.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, USA BRA said:

Wonderful...congrats!

3 hours ago, Captain123 said:

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈 

which consulate?

Thank you.

It was in Paris, France.

7 hours ago, J&O said:

Yeah and based on all timelines Russians get intrviews within 2 month from CC. But I don't think it will happen to me. Now I hope at list for March. For me it looks like by some reason NVC got stuck at scheduling interviews  :mellow:

Edited by Marquon
I just hope we get our good news soon I'm ready for this to be all over.

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yesterday I was able to talk by phone with NVC to see if they have a date for my interview,  since I was calling almost everyday and did not get through...

They said my embassy did not send a date yet, so then I called the Embassy and the Embassy told me NVC is the one to send the date... how to understand that???? My God...

Any of you have any experience if I can ask for a date myself in my Embassy in my country? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, USA BRA said:

Yesterday I was able to talk by phone with NVC to see if they have a date for my interview,  since I was calling almost everyday and did not get through...

They said my embassy did not send a date yet, so then I called the Embassy and the Embassy told me NVC is the one to send the date... how to understand that???? My God...

Any of you have any experience if I can ask for a date myself in my Embassy in my country? 

NO you can't.

NVC will contact you when they get a date for your interview from the embassy. Until then you have no business to contact the embassy, thus that is why NVC is there in the first place. 

...do good and good will be done onto you...

7 minutes ago, USA BRA said:

Normally Embassy send their available dates to NVC and NVC select one of the date from those available dates and inform embassy about it and send all documents from NVC to Embassy. I don't think you can ask for a date. it is kind of first come, first serve situation based on available dates

Edited by Pavel1982

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Neh Ah said:

Finally  got interview date Allahumdulliah. 😇😇

Cc: 9 jan

Interview date: 26 Feb

Isl embassy

Congrats!! Our CC was the 11th, so hopefully we hear something soon too!

Service Center :Nebraska Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate :Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable):2016-12-24

I-130 Sent :2017-02-03

I-130 NOA1 :2017-02-07

I-130 RFE :2017-09-06

I-130 RFE Sent :2017-09-25

I-130 Approved :2017-10-05

NVC Received :2017-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Pay AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Receive I-864 Package :

Send AOS Package :2017-11-24

Submit DS-261 :2017-11-01

Receive IV Bill :2017-10-30

Pay IV Bill :2017-10-31

Send IV Package :2017-11-24

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2018-01-29

Case Completed at NVC :2018-01-11

NVC Left :2018-01-12

Consulate Received :2018-01-16

Packet 3 Received :2018-01-29

Packet 3 Sent :2018-01-30

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :2018-02-01  Submit Review

Interview Result :Administrative Review

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Neh Ah said:

Finally  got interview date Allahumdulliah. 😇😇

Cc: 9 jan

Interview date: 26 Feb

Isl embassy

Did you get email or you called nvc?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.