dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, melusine10 said:

Woke up to an email from NVC! We have been scheduled for interview on FEB 22 at 7.30 AM!

So so so happy. We got CC last monday!

7 minutes ago, Skys said:

Received appointment letter via email at 3:am this morning. Interview scheduled for February 20. Now we are going to schedule hubby for medicals.

Exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. All the best to everyone still waiting.

Did you both have an expedite case or regular? This is great news if they are scheduling interviews faster now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
5 minutes ago, She0710 said:

Did you both have an expedite case or regular? This is great news if they are scheduling interviews faster now. 

Regular case

Marriage: Oct. 22, 2016

I-130 Sent : Nov. 22, 2016

NOA1: Nov. 29, 2016 - Nebraska Service Center

NOA2: Oct. 16, 2017 - 321 days

Sent to NVC: Oct. 24, 2017

NVC received: Oct. 30, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Nov. 3, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 4, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 7, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 23, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2018

Interview date: Feb. 22, 2018

Visa Issued: Mar. 1, 2018 

POE: Mar. 10, 2018

ROC:

I-751 Sent: Dec. 30, 2019

I-751 Received: Jan. 2, 2020

Text Received - Case Accepted (MSC): Jan. 9, 2020

NOA / Extension Letter Received: Jan. 11, 2020

Biometrics Appointment: Feb. 5, 2020

Case Ready for Interview: Oct. 21, 2020

Interview date: Dec. 22, 2020 - Approved

GC Received: Dec. 31, 2020

N-400:

Form submitted online: Jan. 1, 2021

Biometrics Appointment: Aug. 19, 2021

N-400 Interview: Jan. 20, 2022

Oath Ceremony: TBD

42 minutes ago, She0710 said:

Regular too

April 18, 2017 - Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

April 20, 2017 - Chicago Lockbox receives package

April 24, 2017 - Receive email and text - case accepted, receipt # and transferred to Potomac (YSC)

April 28, 2017 - Receive NOA1 hardcopy from Potomac Service Center (Received Date: April 21, 2017, Priority Date: April 19 , 2017 and Notice Date: April 21, 2017)

May 2, 2017   - Finally able to track case on app (was not able to track until after a couple days after receiving the NOA1 hardcopy)

Oct 30, 2017 -  I-130 Approved

Nov 03, 2017 -  Case sent to Department of State (NVC)

Nov 03, 2017 - NOA2 received in the Mail

Nov 13, 2017 - NVC receives file

Nov 25, 2017 - NVC sends Case # and Invoice Number

Nov 26, 2017 - DS-261 (choose an agent) form sent to NVC

Nov 30, 2017 - Receive letter / instructions to pay fees

Dec 1, 2017  -  Affidavit of Support fee and IVF fee paid to NVC via online 

Dec 6, 2017 -   DS-260 submitted

Dec 8, 2017  -  Package delivered at NVC

Dec 12, 2017 - Scan date

Jan 13, 2018 - Case Complete

Feb 20, 2018 - Interview then administrative processing

April 3, 2018 - Second Interview and approved

April 10, 2018 - Pick up passport and visa

April 14, 2018 - Arrived in USA

8 hours ago, cicis said:

@Claudia-Rudi hi I was having the same issue because I couldn register the interview only  a new one  so in just left alone and just register for the pick up and print out that's it, because there was no other way to register the interview or didn't find the option i hope it ok like that

I can't figure it out either. I am having the same issue. My attorney is suppose do it but just told me to get it done....... She frustrates me! 

1 hour ago, Claudia-Rudi said:

I can't figure it out either. I am having the same issue. My attorney is suppose do it but just told me to get it done....... She frustrates me! 

hi, i tried different pages and all only gives the option to register for pick only (visa)  i dont think we need to register the appintment since they already send us the letter or have you find the way  way

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

Yes i called nvc . They said you have to wait for interview schedule. We will schedule your interview when dates are available. I am worried because here people said they got their interview dates for islamabad embassy. My case completed on January 12th. But if they did not give me date it means all slots are filled now:(

I had to wait 1 full month before Montreal filled interview slots and then it was less than a month after that. I totally get why you are anxious to finalize the process as the last month has been rough waiting. Your time will come to book an interview. Just think how close you are to the finish line.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, acidrain said:

I had to wait 1 full month before Montreal filled interview slots and then it was less than a month after that. I totally get why you are anxious to finalize the process as the last month has been rough waiting. Your time will come to book an interview. Just think how close you are to the finish line.

Thank you. Yes i m pretty anxious but what can i do just wait

20 minutes ago, cicis said:

hi, i tried different pages and all only gives the option to register for pick only (visa)  i dont think we need to register the appintment since they already send us the letter or have you find the way  way

I have asked my attorney. I will let you know what she tells me :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.