Moxa1989

N-400 Newark/Mt Laurel New Jersey

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, nagylyndsey said:

On Monday we were called and told not to go to infopass appointment because the we had been scheduled an interview and wouldn't need a stamp. The interview will be on 09/24/2020. We applied in December 2019. 

Congrats. That’s great news

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, nagylyndsey said:

Mount Laurel

Congrats! I’m also in Mt Laurel and applied in dec 2019. Hope I hear soon too.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
18 minutes ago, nagylyndsey said:

Mount Laurel

Congrats. I had my fingers crossed hoping it was Newark. 😢 But I am glad that some offices are moving

12/14/19 applied online N400

01/09/20 Biometrics appointment

My infopass appointment was changed to yesterday and when I got there the lady said she couldn’t give me a stamp and I was really confused and she said well you have an appointment soon and we don’t do stamps for a months time.

She printed me an interview letter there. My interview is 9/28 in Mount Laurel (new interview). Nothing had changed on my online account until this morning, the interview had apparently been scheduled two hours before I got there. I asked about furlough and she said N400 and the oath which would be the same day are priority for USCIS and won’t be cancelled. 

She also told me that if I have trouble with my expired license or need proof of status they’d give an emergency appointment for a temp I94. She said driving with the expired license would be fine for the 20 days (and I hope she’s right). 

Good news, Mount Laurel is moving! Applied Dec 2019 with pending I751

20 hours ago, nagylyndsey said:

On Monday we were called and told not to go to infopass appointment because the we had been scheduled an interview and wouldn't need a stamp. The interview will be on 09/24/2020. We applied in December 2019. 

Congrats, Mount Laurel is finally moving and much sooner than expected. All the work for the infopass appointments was pointless lol.

I went for my interview at 2 pm in mount laurel.. officer was super nice. Went into the office and a desk with plexiglasss and an Ipad on my side. She asked me 6 questions and got them all right..then the yes/no questions.. then read on the ipad a sentence.. then write a sentence on the ipad.. and we were done.. oat ceremony was 10 minutes later.. was just me and a lady from peru..took maybe 5 minutes and now i am on my way home to celebrate with champagne! New USA citizen. Thanks to this forum for all the help! Good luck everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.