Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

June 12? What about June 6?

qxb37.gif

I know man, it sucks for all of us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Is it really true that Form I-134 is obsolete and outdated and is replaced by DS-261 followed by Form I-864?

May I have the idea to those who have lately received NOA2 and called NVC. Thanks!

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

So I called and got a Tier 2 officer. I asked why it has taken so long. She said 'well I have good news, it shows here that at 12:08 your approval notice was sent to the printer.' I asked her three times just to make sure and I'm a worrier, she laughed and said I have no reason to lie to you. So, I guess that means we are finally approved!! I can't believe it. And I still haven't gotten any notice anywhere so I'm not the only one approved without notice.

Doesn't show recieved online at USCIS website?

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Mope

3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Nope, nothing.

7 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

I love Seinfeld, and Newman and George were my favorites. With that said, this gif from last night was for a good reason, I'm surprised you guys didn't catch on....

Yesterday I had a biggest day of my life. My cute little Mrs. Squirrel has been APPROVED! I came home late, seen the letter, and posted that gif. I was just overwhelmed to write anything, feeling of relief like no other. 

With that said, LOOK OUT FOR YOUR MAILMAN !!! No email, no app update, no scan update .... nothing .... just good ol' Newman the mailman. Date on the letter is June 4th Monday. 

Can't write much now, will fill you in on details tonight when I get home. I truly appreciate you guys, love you all and will be here until we are all gone. Thanks for accepting me as an equal! 

May God bless America !

This made me so happy!!!!!!!! I am rooting for so many others on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY! 

27 minutes ago, Birveonrty said:

Is it really true that Form I-134 is obsolete and outdated and is replaced by DS-261 followed by Form I-864?

May I have the idea to those who have lately received NOA2 and called NVC. Thanks!

No the I-134 is not obsolete or outdated.

1 hour ago, dlsmal01 said:

I say the same about about the 9th, then I look at the April and May Filers, at this point I just hope to hear something soon or be happily surprised like the squirrel.  But nothing in my post today Newman and the USCIS got me again.  but soon I will be happy.  SOON, Very Soon, hopefully

I know. I am June 12th and when I thunk about complaining, I have to remember those before me who are still waiting....😟

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Congratulations!!!!! Finally !!!! 

so did you also ask if the printer decided to send an approval to the server? Or they're not talking to each other???

She was nice and I was too excited to ask too many questions. Now I'm worried maybe she misread something :/

1 hour ago, George & Roth said:

June 12? What about June 6?

qxb37.gif

We don't mean to say the 12th is more important. I certainly feel for everyone still waiting as we are....it has to be more frustrating for you. We all have to keep reminding each other why we are doing this...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

She was nice and I was too excited to ask too many questions. Now I'm worried maybe she misread something :/

Don't worry :) you know they deliver in the weekends too. 

Actually these approvals are really good for all of us, it means those low numbers weren't the only ones. They were doing more ;) 

now wait till till Monday and if you don't have it but still worried, call again just to recheck with one more person.

you can even call today and recheck with one more person actually.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

No the I-134 is not obsolete or outdated.

My F talked this day to a NVC representative tracking our documents and at the same time inquiring possible requirements for my interview. He will not send documents (that include I-134 which he filled up) unless he got those lists from NVC.That what the NVC representative told him and made me surprised.

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rhunter41 said:

We don't mean to say the 12th is more important. I certainly feel for everyone still waiting as we are....it has to be more frustrating for you. We all have to keep reminding each other why we are doing this...

Nope you can complain too, everybody can complain.

im September 15 and waiting for 86 days... 5 months ago this would be when I get my noa2!!!!

I'm September 15 where is my noaaaaaaaa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.