Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Naes said:

I know!

the week before I met my fiancé: i decided I'm done with this. I'm done with relationships. I'm going to travel shop and eat and live my life as an independent woman!

shopped for about 10000 dollars... (literally that week) met the guy.... now paying debt off so I can get married 😂😭😭😂😂

it's his fault he didn't find me sooner 😁

bwahaahaha seriously! you are getting more and more fun and I feel like you could be one of my besties hahahaha

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Has anyone posted any data other than yesterday's scans? Something like the cases approved, touch, untouched, etc broken out by month?

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

1 hour ago, vocaledge said:

Absolutely feel free to add them!

All done ! Thank you Sir !

Image result for gif boy scout

1 hour ago, Stevelandy said:

Hi everyone. Is it possible to know how many untouched applications from June 1st til the rest of June ?

(Am June 7th and still waiting )

Thank you all.

You should look into your question, needs help :lol:.

Anyway, I will give you your day at least: it started at 120, now down to 105 (over 12% done). Out of those 15 touched cases none were from the forum. You and 4 other VJ members were "born" on that day. When it started you five guys were 4.16% of the total, and today you are 4.76% of the day. Your particular day did not bloom and blossomed yet, so sit tight, your chances have improved ever so slightly.    

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

bwahaahaha seriously! you are getting more and more fun and I feel like you could be one of my besties hahahaha

Girl you have cupcakes. I already consider of us after getting out of this and going to a Disneyland picnic with your cupcakes to celebrate... 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Anyway, I will give you your day at least: it started at 120, now down to 105 (over 12% done). Out of those 15 touched cases none were from the forum. You and 4 other VJ members were "born" on that day. When it started you five guys were 4.16% of the total, and today you are 4.76% of the day. Your particular day did not bloom and blossomed yet, so sit tight, your chances have improved ever so slightly.    

I'm going to do those percentages into a graph or something that shows easily this week. Remind me if I forget.

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Girl you have cupcakes. I already consider of us after getting out of this and going to a Disneyland picnic with your cupcakes to celebrate... 

bwahahaha Disney picnic :) hilarious!

only if we wear these mickey ears :jest:

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

This is crazy ! it looks like apocalypse movie !

I hope it wont impacting our petition working time.as it is in Cali  . . plus please pray that it doesn't take anybody lives ..

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

This is crazy ! it looks like apocalypse movie !

I hope it wont impacting our petition working time.as it is in Cali  . . plus please pray that it doesn't take anybody lives ..

😭😭 that's our hometown

omg wait is this the highway to Getty???? It got so big!!

Edited by Naes

Just now, Naes said:

😭😭 that's our hometown

Hope your fiancé and his family are fine :) 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
Just now, Christy&J said:

Hope your fiancé and his family are fine :) 

They are. No casualties in anywhere yet, and hope It will stay that way.. 

but I know at least 6 houses of our friends burnt down.. I'm glad they're ok tho

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

They are. No casualties in anywhere yet, and hope It will stay that way.. 

but I know at least 6 houses of our friends burnt down.. I'm glad they're ok tho

OmG!

but, lets stay positive....house can be re-build but not lives ! :D so most important is they are safe !

Edited by Christy&J

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

2 hours ago, Rhunter41 said:

I know there is us two but i saw one other and that's it. 

Well, I am an August filer guys and here in UAE, too. I hope and pray that you'll receive your approvals soon. Cheering for June babies :jest:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 12/7/2017 at 1:29 AM, The Squirrel said:

Thank you very much for the infos .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, sadsadcez said:

I am so tired of waiting. Maybe it is better not to wait. June 5th and still nothing. *Sigh! 

Hang in there. I’m a 5th filer too!  There’s less than 100 of us left for the 5th!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.