Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Just now, Allthephils said:

My bank, Wells Fargo, has a standard letter that they put together stating when the account was opened and how much money is currently in the account. I asked for them to put the info that is requested on the I-134 form but they wouldn’t since they already have a standard letter. I also printed out all of my bank statements for two years. I would assume most banks have a policy similar to what Wells Fargo has. 

That's what I'm running into. I printed 6 months of statements, as that's how long I've had this account for. Did you have any issues with just that when you submitted?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jake H said:

That's what I'm running into. I printed 6 months of statements, as that's how long I've had this account for. Did you have any issues with just that when you submitted?

During my fiance's interview, they never asked for the support affidavit. But, we were prepared just in case! 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, NateAndJessica said:

Nope : /

I went to my congressmen's office in person. I spoke a woman who had extensive experience with immigration issues. I had already filled out a report online. We talked for 30 minutes. She said she would make contact for me herself. 4 days later, on Sunday no less, I got an email with our NOA2. I think it may have help that I didn't do this online.

I used to live in SLC, engaged to a Brazilian :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Naes said:

I think he can.

not for k1, but even for my visa interview before they started in Japanese until they realized I can speak in English (and I mean believe me I look nothing like a Japanese person)

he may be asked though how you two are communicating.

15 hours ago, AK&JO said:

Sorry I don't have any information on whether interview can be done in Japanese.

I'm sure Embassy will answer so would be nice if you email or call them!

Thank you both of you! :) He's not interested in calling, so we'll just see when he goes there. I suppose it isn't something to be too worried about because he can answer basic questions.

We speak in Japanese together! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 hours ago, Melodica256 said:

has anyone called and let them know that the CEAC tracker is down?

I sent an email to tech support yesterday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

We got APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't update app again!  :angry: Just came in mail.  Approved Jan 26th.  Mailed Jan 29th.  USPS never showed coming either on their informed delivery. 

I'm still gonna be around till everyone is done!  This place has been great!  Never thought it would be such a great place with such amazing people here!  Everyone is so helpful!  I'm gonna need a lot of help on next steps.  I'm blurry on NVC and when everything is to happen. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, gibbersome said:

Good luck to all of you! It's just very unfair that this is happening to you. I'm a late June filer and it's tough to see USCIS move on to cases in August, but I can't imagine what I would feel like if I didn't see any updates for another month. Wish all of you the best!

Good luck  @JohnAna05823, @Maria1989, @TeeSam @Trinab80 @NateAndJessica!!!! 

giphy.gif

Praying for a pop-up no warning approval letter in the mail for @TeeSam, @Trinab80, @Maria1989, @NateAndJessica  just like @JohnAna05823 got today.

Edited by IshTre
word error

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Didn't update app again!  :angry: Just came in mail.  Approved Jan 26th.  Mailed Jan 29th.  USPS never showed coming either on their informed delivery. 

I'm still gonna be around till everyone is done!  This place has been great!  Never thought it would be such a great place with such amazing people here!  Everyone is so helpful!  I'm gonna need a lot of help on next steps.  I'm blurry on NVC and when everything is to happen. 

Yay!! Awesome!! So good to see a late May filer FINALLY get some action!!

I can't wait to see Trina and the others get their approvals too...and of course all the Junies as well.

Congrats!!!! :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
14 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

So many congrats to you guys!  It makes my heart happy when I see the most patient and stoic finally getting their approvals.  Hugs to all xxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Congratulations!!!! Damn....I'm freaking psychic. I told you that you would be the next one out of us 5 to get it because you had already been reviewed!!! I'm happy for you. 

And now we're down to 4 remaining on the waiting squad. Me, @Maria1989, @TeeSam and @NateAndJessica.

Since my crystal ball is working for everyone else, I predict in this order: @NateAndJessica, @Maria1989, @TeeSam and then me!!

Thank you!  I'm really hoping for all 4 of you so much!!  I'm gonna keep watching and asking questions here.  Y'all aren't forgotten!  I know the frustrations!  Please keep strong! 

41 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Congratulations friend, you are done :D

Lets continue praying the others, I hope they can have good news this week too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.