Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 11/1/2018 at 3:45 AM, WanderingSouls said:

Lo mismo para mí hoy El rastreador de NVC muestra "  Su caso está en tránsito hacia la Sección Consular. La fecha de su entrevista la proporcionó el Centro Nacional de Visas  " . ¿Qué significa esto? ¿Qué fecha de entrevista creó NVC ? nadie me dijo que están organizando una cita?

hi how about a question how much is the approximate time in transit to ready?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, alik said:

how long did it take for nvcresearch to respond to your email?

I sent it last Friday and they responded today at around 9 am EST. So 5 days ish including the weekend. I have an email inquiry that I sent before this though and they still haven't responded to that one.

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Meech said:

I sent it last Friday and they responded today at around 9 am EST. So 5 days ish including the weekend. I have an email inquiry that I sent before this though and they still haven't responded to that one.

thanks!

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 1/11/2018 at 5:51 PM, Fiammetta said:

Don't cry...I've had those bad days too, also try not to listen to negative people, that would make you cry more!

I manage to have some more peace accepting that this entire waiting is non sense. It's not fair. And I can't do anything about it.

Once you accept it stills painful but at least it doesn't kill you :)

The good news for you is, even if USCIS said they haven't send it yet, it can easily be not true, like everything else they say. It can be true. It can be that they realized when you called and they expedite it now.

Only thing you can do is keep waiting, keep emailing them and keep calling every day.

It's coming!

Also look at statistics and time tracker (in my signature) but keep in mind that doesn't give you a right perception either, since there are people still waiting since 63 days, and there are people that (also recently) got it after 16 days...

So it's more a way to keep yourself busy that actually useful.

You can think you are not an exception. You can think you will be an exception.

You have the same prove to believe both, so just stick with what makes you happier, since we have a long way to go and we need to stay happy! :)

Here is the message I just received from the NVCresearch. Now at this point what am I supposed to do? And can USCIS send cases directly to the beneficiary consulate without going thru NVC? Is it possible?

Screenshot_20180117-173522.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
6 hours ago, mikejoy2019 said:

This link might help. Everything is listed on whats your next step...

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/jp/jp-niv-typek.asp

Thank you - Seems I need to wait for additional instruction from the embassy related to step 7 on above URL. Hope to get soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Mean

On 16/01/2018 at 4:18 PM, alexmc030 said:

USCIS questionned whether California (where she is domiciled) would accept the Nevada divorce (where she was resident when she got married).

The lawyer said it was simply ridiculour as this is federal law. Any court in USA accepts a divorce issued by another state

He basically said this in a letter.

We still haven't had our letter saying why we were even denied. 4 weeks after the denial. 

Its crazy, after talking to another lawyer we can't even abandon the K1 and get married in UK where I am from, as they can easily say this marriage is void as her Nevada divorce is not legitimate. Even though it is signed by a judge in court with all of the affidavits and decrees required

Means Your fiancé is not free to get married for USCIS.. This is very werid that different lawyers told you it was fine tho, really sorry 

It must be a misunderstanding and can be fixed. There is one person who got her case reopen after a denial and came back recently on this forum.. maybe you could contact her to know how she made it.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
46 minutes ago, samari said:

hi how about a question how much is the approximate time in transit to ready?

It was 4 business days for us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ririamour said:

Here is the message I just received from the NVCresearch. Now at this point what am I supposed to do? And can USCIS send cases directly to the beneficiary consulate without going thru NVC? Is it possible?

Screenshot_20180117-173522.png

Unfortunately USCIS in it's brilliancy has written in some I-797 letters that "your petition was  sent to NVC" and in some letters that "your petition was sent to embassy"

However from what I understand all petitions must go to NVC and haven't heard of a single case where a petition was sent directly to the embassy. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here. I would call NVC again and insist that this is against K1 visa process and the info you have received is incorrect 

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

2 hours ago, TeeSam said:

Well it is officially the 8 month mark with no NOA2, Day 240. I called USCIS Tier 2 officer who informed me my petition is sitting on an abjuration officer's desk for review. No RFEs or red flags as far as he could see. My finacee and I are baffled as to why our petition is taking so long. It really is heart wrenching. The good news is next week I get to visit her. Bad news is how much longer is this process going to take.

2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Me and you together hun! Today is 240 days for me and my fiance too and the same explanation you got from them, is the same exact one I got from them too. No RFEs or red flags, just waiting to be reviewed. But glad to hear you're going to visit your fiance. I got back this past Monday. I needed those 10 days away from all of this and the U.S. and just alone time wit my bae. You will feel a little better after you spend time with your soon-to-be. Hopefully we'll hear something before the month is over...hopefully!

Me three! 240 days today. All I can do is "keep hope alive." I saw my fiancé right b4 Christmas for almost 3 weeks. I thought I would have had some good news while on my trip but it didn't happen. No information to provide. You know I even contacted the NVC via email just to see if they may have had my case and it was not updated on the system yet.  It took less than two weeks and they responded yesterday saying that they didn't have my case yet to wait 6 weeks. Looked like a general em to me but at least they responded. 🤔 But I just pray my wait is not in vain. I will continue to pray for you all as well. Gb

2 hours ago, MariaB Soria said:

ugh... just called they "asked" for my case number but i couldn't even hear him typing the number and just said no no case received yet and hang up the phone on me!!!!!!!  I guess if we have to choose which one USCIS or NVC has the worse customer service will be a difficult decision.....

Call tomorrow. Every time I called it seem to me that they are very helpful. Maybe that person was in a bad mood today. 

On another note I'm still waiting my case to be forwarded to DR embassy, it still says at NVC

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

9 minutes ago, amkhan said:

We just called and got our case number... NO2 date was December 6, now what please help guys 

You can wait for further instructions or fill out the ds160

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, AK&JO said:

Thank you - Seems I need to wait for additional instruction from the embassy related to step 7 on above URL. Hope to get soon.

Please let me know when you get the packet. I can't find info on it :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

im not sure why....they were saying allow a full one week between med exam and interview...but as i registered for St.Lukes exam they said allow 2 weeks.....I dont know....its too late for me i already scheduled one week before i saw it...so hoping  1 week is enough between the exam and the interview... I read also that the med exam is usually a 2 day process.....

One week is all I've been seeing.  It is only a two day process and can see on the st Luke's website.  I plan to do it Monday and Tuesday with consulate following Monday.  CFO in between the two.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.